Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

On 10/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

Ouch that's awful. Sorry to hear that. My worst moment wasn't so expensive but I mined a lot of a certain coin with a lot of hard work and money. I got a virus called bankfinder and it wiped all my wallets clean. I lost everything and had to start again. 

As I remember, I didn't have any worst experiment with bitcoin until now, maybe once I have been hacked but in some airdrops not even bitcoin, in my case I always activate all the features in my wallet like 2fa and e-mail confirmation 

I have an interesting experience in crypto world. fisrt i heard about crypto from my friend. then i started my journey by collecting free crypto coin. working for three moths i collect 2500 coin which price was up to 1000 usd but i dont know how to sell it. so i asked some one to sell my coin. he want to buy it and tell me to send him them he will pay me in btc. when i sent my coin he block me in telgram. from that i realizes that in cryprto market scammers are very active so need to secure our asset with high security and no private sell.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Same with me eventually cheated. I lost 2 BTC because of the HYIP site in 2014 if I'm not mistaken. At that time I was also lacking knowledge of the pyramid system, even I didn't know what the hyip site was. 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

So far I have not experience worst thing in cryptocurrency. In cryptocurrency someone can make their time and effort productive. Someone can gain so much money and earn so much money. Through investing in tradings sites someone can just invest and wait for the trades and charts and from that they can gain so much return on investment.

I consider my first bad experience in crypto to be buying a few bitcoins in 2018, I actually bought 3 bitcoins for 9 thousand dollars, but then I started waiting for an even bigger rise than the price of 20 thousand dollars. Also still there is my big mistake in investing in ICO, I missed the coin pretty badly.

I don't have any worst experience here because i am new in crypto. So far, i am doing good. No bad things happening yet.

I still haven't experience anything bad in cryptoworld ever since I joined. I feel sorry for you though because you lost a lot of of your investments in bitcoin. Having those kind of experiences gives us a lesson to be careful on what we do.

There is no limit for my worst experiences in this cryptocurrency world. The worst one is I have sent a person 1.5 btc instead of 0.5 btc.

I am currently new here in crypto so i don't have that very bad experience on it. I think my worst experience in crypto is on trading. I buy bitcoin at the high price of it and i sell it to low price but not that much. 

On 11/18/2019 at 5:37 PM, Superred said:

I forgot the name of the altcoins but few years ago i was bought cheap altcoins and hold it and after few years to hold i just realize the price increase more than 20x from my initial price but the worst part when i want to sell those altcoins is i lost my password and can't access the wallet 

Damn! hat the worse experience similar to mine but mine was a little different and a little more heart breaker. I thought i deposited bitcoin to my paper wallet when it was sold at 3000 3 or 2 years ago, but i think i send them to a wrong address. When the price reached about 7k i think, I went back to my wallet trying to sell and i realized my coins were never there, there was no transaction ever made to that wallet.

The worst thing that happen to me is when im new to crypto. i invested to a project without the consent of my friend, my friend is telling me what to do to be much more better. this time i've decided to invest in an ICO project. but end me getting scammed. 

My worst experience just happened recently (Early 2019), Because my laptop harddisk fell down it become broken and my all data was lost including private key, email and password, etc. It made me a little depressed but I made it a lesson to be more careful in the future by backing up in various places.

all spam, except this Bitcointalk, bro. My bad experience has been getting a project that gives quite a lot of rewards, and when I worked on that project it turned out that I wasn't paid for it all in vain, bro. If my experience is the first time when I created an account, I don't know what is wrong with my account, suddenly I open it again, it has been banned.

Hmm, to be hones i don't have a worst experience in crypto because i'm an understanding person, so what happen to me i always let it and understand that there is a reason why that thing is happen. 

When they removed/banned my past account. It is so embarrassing because i hard work for every post then i will be banned for just a the same IP address and too many of users choosing it and it comes out somewhere.

My worst experience here in crypto that I was scam by the fake investor worth 100$, I check their details and I message him that he was a legit investor that he can doubled the money depends on the price what it takes. So I continue it then I wait, After few days I check their account and it was gone they block me and ignore my messages.

468x60-3.png

On 10/11/2019 at 3:00 AM, mostawda3 said:

I have a story shorter than you
I had a bitcoin in front of me in 2010 for less than $ 1 and I didn't buy it
Yes, it's a really sad story
But we are unlucky people

Too bad, most of us also had Bitcoin in front of us when it was still 3-digits, but there was no way to see what  tomorrow holds and most of us just missed that gold mine by an inch. Nevertheless, we still got a chance!

I haven't face any major worst experience. I got scammed in the time of selling my btc to fiat currency I have lost many btc like that.

I have the worst experience in Crypto. It was 2018 that time participated in a bounty which also ends successfully. so after getting the token, I sold it which all most 500$ but after a few days, the price is pump which worth of 1500$. If I wait a little bit then I can make much more profit bu, unfortunately, I couldn't.

As of now, I do not have worst experience yet since I am just a new member and does not have lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. And also, I am the type of person who sees the Internet as a risky one to get your money involved. But I tried this one because I know it is legit since I have a friend who knows about this. 

So to share my worst experience so far is the payment of every post I get. LOL

Wow, that was hard on your part but now, lesson learned so we won't make it happen again. Since I'm new here, my worst case is that I missed two airdrops without knowing what it is. I still don't know how to claim it.

9 hours ago, excuteme said:

I can’t say that it is the worst but my last account was banned because of using multiple ip adress. I was a newbie so i didn’t know it but now i’ve already learned from it.

Your id is ban due to using multiple IP. Well, i know that if anyone using multiple accounts in one IP then the account will ban which is against the forum rules. But if any one use one account from multiple IP then the account will not ban it. As i know that is not the against the forum rules.