Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

The worst loss I had in the Crypto world was stealing my wallet private key.I was still a beginner.I subscribed to one of the bounties and trusted him. He stole my private key and hacked all the coins that were in the wallet, most of them were tokens I earned or bought. 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

that's why we need some knowledge before we decided to jump into online business. you need to know how it works, what is the risk in online business, etc. if you had some knowledge back then, i'm sure you won't fall for phising site.

Being suspended in crypto i guess, when i was reported by someone due to plagiarism i decided to be more cautious and do my research for i will not be reported again. 

My worst experience in crypto world was when i invested my money on HYIP saying that it will double my money in just one day. After a day i dont receive any payment and i really regret that i waste my money for nothing.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

i face so many worst experience in crypto world.. in 2018 i face lot of worst experience.. in our country crypto are illegal that's why i have to sell my crypto in man to man that's why this time i search people for sell my crypto and that's why i saw so many scammer and scam so many time.. and i attend so many bounty and they don't pay me for my work and this coin are now dead coin hehehe

My worst experience was when holding crypto for so long that now the price is really falling. And I once sold crypto at a very cheap price, after two days the price of the crypto rose 450%.

My worst time in my life happens when my only account in crypto was hacked because I am not careful. I did it because I didn't read the rules to become safe so the problem exists.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

As of now, i didn't have one because i've just joined this so basically I'm a newbie. And, I don't intend to have one. I should just really be careful for the scams as they were top issue here, i think. 

so far i don't have any bad experience here since the day i joined. but my friend does and her account just got banned. and i think it's okay now i don't have any news. we should follow the R&R to avoid getting ban.

Losing a lot money went doing a gamble, its kinda hard to avoid a gamble martingale because of that i lose all of my money. Right now i already not doing a gamble already enough for me.

I won't experience is sending a token an exchange without know that it is a different coin in particular and it is not recovered

34 minutes ago, Amit01229 said:

cloud mining

These words together are a big red flag, if you eat the cloud mining meme you'll lose money for sure, I joined some of these websites (eobot) but I didn't liked what I saw there so I didn't invested money. 

Few years ago around the time that i joined the crypto world i was a newbie and wasn't aware of much of the things going on with crypto. i noticed this telegram bot that claimed to pay 1.5% returns daily so i decided to go with it but turned out it was a scam. Its my wordt experience but it has tought me invaluable lesson.

My worst experience with crypto had to be when I was trading, and I lost an undisclosed amount.. It hurt me so bad I didn't want to talk to anyone that day.  

When I realized I sold those coins, and I looked at the price it was red, then I knew it was downhill from there. I could've avoided this by just looking if it was red or green, but the trader in me couldn't wait to sell. Big mistake, never again. 

I had some bad experiences on electronic money as investments in mining on the cloud platform and HYIP, all of them are scams. one more thing, I'm getting scammed when investing in ico

My worst experience in crypto, when I have coins and coins that I have, I sell, and when I sell a few days later the price of my coins goes up so much, maybe that's my worst experience.

The worst thing that happened to me in crypto was when I was not paid when I joined the bounty, it was very sad, and this incident will be a valuable experience so that I will not be trapped again.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:43 PM, Rafbouk said:

Ouch 4 BTC. That’s a hard one to swallow.  I know the feeling . My bad experience with crypto it has to be the losses I’ve made since I’ve been involved trading it. Sending ETH to wrong address, and got scammed once for 0.013 btc. I’ve learnt a lot since .

MY worst experience in crypto is losses I was in trading and and sending ETH to wrong adress and got scanned onc for 0.013 and and this is experience for me and I learnt from this .and you know loss is very worst for every one one when he facing loss this is worst for me in crypto.

my worst experience was when I was trapped by a phishing link that led to an email account that I could take several coins with a value of almost 10,000 dollars, very sad to remember that

I found out about coins in 2018 and I bought it often but later on, because of further declines, it caused a lot of harm to me so it was a bad experience in my life but afterwards I stopped requesting and started investing in Bitcoin. I have been earning since then

The worst thing that happen to me is i've been scam, and i came to the point that i will not do crypto anymore, but one of my friend taught me a lot. he said learn from those mistakes and always be positive. 

My worst experience was investing in a project suggested by a friend I just met. I just joined crypto and got around 0.02 btc and I lost it all

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

Me, my worst experience is when I try investing. I lost 1 btc in investing becase I didn't think carefully that's why I've got scammed. Now, I make sure that the person I'm talking is a legitimate investor.

I spent a lot of time in faucet sites. And earn a lot of satoshi. Only to loose on a gambling game. I loss a lot maybe 0.5 btc all in all. I learned that gambling won't do us any good if we continue it. Now I don't gamble. My hard earned bitcoin anymore.