Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

I've never had a bad situation with cryptocurrency. I do not want to lose my cash on a fake and scam investment site.

as i remmeber now i have lost my btc secret key when i wanter to make offline btc wallet. i tranfered some btc to it it was about 0.005 btc and i lost password/secret key cause i formatted my pc and forgot to safe it. that was bad lesson for me.

Just now, Tanjim9 said:

My worst experience involving bitcoin was having to disassociate myself from a prior ... In fact, I've never bought that, or any other crypto .

If you have never bought any coin in the first place how is that a worse experience, it is risk free money that you can try wherever you want with.

I had the ability to buy about 1000 Bitcoins, and it still hurts me because no matter how you look, I wish it would have cost me around $ 8 million, but over time I was looking for the right currency, especially those undervalued currenciesAnyway, my worst experience was running out of bitcoins and I could make something out of it, this time I woke up and tried to buy bitcoin when it was only $ 1 and then it jumped

A few bad experience went iam on crypto is :

-Holding without a reason.

Yes, im holding a crypto without a good reason most of my crypto i hold because the price was down and waiting to backup again but they never backup again and i losing my capital.

-Selling Early.

I lost 5 BTC in January 2019, and I'm sure you will know where I am missing,

yes, I lost in cryptopia, before there was a hacker attack, I made a deposit there, exactly 2 days after I deposited a hacker attack, and until now there has been no clarity. whether my lost BTC will be returned by cryptopia or not.

Yesterday one of my worse experience because i am doing leverage trading on bybit exchange and place sell orders when btc was on 7700$ but btc again goes 8120$ and i losted 10$ from it because i used 20x leverage. 

Your loss is great, I really sympathize with you, I do not have big losses because I am new in this field and I hope that you will not face large losses in the future.

i think my worst experience in crypto would still be the fact that i lose my money in cryptopia hack and even tho i was always the one who sends his money off exchanges to stay safe.

My worst experience? I could buy a whole bitcoin in 2014, and I did not do it!! I think many people have the same regret though. 

I started investing in Bitcoin in early 2019, so it is not too bad. I sold a bit last February, looking back I should have sold much more. But overall my biggest regret is that I turned down that bitcoin in 2014! 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Till now i don't started investing in crypto. But my was invest in crypto in 2017. There he was profited but after again investment he loses everything. Then he don't invest there.

I confirm that he don't have experience so he did this. Here most experience needed.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

My worst experience was in 2016 after I got to know Bitcoin. I tried to do some trading without any knowledge, so I bought a good amount of Bitcoin in a high price. After that, Bitcoin didn't get any higher, instead it was going down so I lost hope and sold all my amount. I lost about 35% of my profits back then.

• +1 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:13 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

There is no limit for my worst experiences in this cryptocurrency world. The worst one is I have sent a person 1.5 btc instead of 0.5 btc.

If you send money to a person with crypto for any deal, make sure to use escrow system.

Has it ever happened to you that you own some BTC in your wallet and suddenly something happens for you that puts you in emergency needs for money. If you have to sell your bitcoin at a cheap price to solve your financial problem, would you do this despite losing money? I think this is the worst thing that can happen for every crypto fan but life itself is full of special occasions and sometimes we have to spend digital coins that we have held for a long time.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Hello my dear friend. I joined cryptoworld in the years 2020. Its only been about one month for me here. So obviously  so far i dont have any worst experiences in the cryptoworld 

Actually on my Crypto stay, it has had moments which hard breaking to take as I have had some multiple experiences of having my investment on being takes as this sites just vanish without a trace, and this happened on 2 occasions

Honestly l didn't have any worst experience in crypto world. But of course l have lost some money during investing like others. In my opinion it is not counted as worst experience. 😉

I joined  crypto in 2019. AndI have face  alot  of tragedies  in the starting  of my journey.  And the worst. Experience  is when  I invest first  and last time to get more profit but lost my own money.

• +1 1

I'm sorry for you
The worst thing that happens to me in this field is that I do not find the time to read, research and learn

• +1 1

I lost my investment in trading and it is my first money deposit using cryptocurrency. I loose 30$ as it is my allowance for 3 days and i make a decision that i will use it and make that money to grow but suddenly i make wrong move a loose all of it in just a minute. So lesson learn before you make a decision to make trading make sure you have the knowledge on how it will work and how it will help you to grow your money. Because in a single mistake you may loose everything even if it is low value or high value money.

• +1 1

This is really unfortunate, in fact, it did not happen to me in the world of encryption, such things are because I did not have enough to buy coins, but I always lost time and tired in the sites and in the end they do not pay me

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have a bad experience as placing the entire balance on a mining site gives 100% after 24 hours, but after the deadline, I lost the entire balance. This experience was very bad. Thank you for your question. It is very important to everyone.

• +1 1

My worst experience in crypto is I lost my earnings and I was really sad because it has a huge amount of money. It waste all of my effort and hard work.

• +1 1

I have not loss much in cryptocurrency, I am just starting and it is good to hear your testimonies, this will prepare us ahead of the future

On 10/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

Actually if I didn't lose my fund. But I can't say about future. I trapped in a scam project. I saw that the coin was listed that's why I invested to withdraw my free coins. But after deposit I couldn't withdraw it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/