Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

I am so sorry for this bro , my worst expierience was when i was trying to deposit money to my balance in a site and the site was a scam and i lose my money.

• +2 1

If my experience isn't there yet, because of what I'm a beginner in following this crypto, so if I think for the time being I'm just having fun, instead I really like playing crypto, so I really appreciate your knowledge in playing crypto. Thank you about the experience.

Ohh my friend it is sad topic.My worst experience in crypto, when I have coins and i sell them,then after few days later the price of my coins goes up so much. Hopefully, those worst experiences that you all posted, will not happen to me and everyone else here.

• +3 1

My worst experience in crypto world was when i invested my money on HYIP saying that it will double my money in just one day. After a day i dont receive any payment and i really regret that i waste my money for nothing.

• +2 1

You will lose huge amount of money if you check the current price of Bitcoin unfortunately you will lose your Bitcoin because you cannot increase your wallet security we must protect our account from hackers and we must use two factor verification method in these days scammers find different ways to scam with us we must be clever

I started knowing these things very late at the beginning of 2021 and I consider this to be the worst thing that happened to me so far, because I am very late to my peers in this field. But as it is said, you come late than never.

I don't face any worst experience in Crypto. I am using this from last 2,3 years. My experience is good with  crypto.But some people face difficulty because in crypro no one can make perfect. Experience and good place is required. A large number of scames are here we must aware from these scammers. 

• +3 1

Hello my friend
My worst experience with cryptocurrencies was when I had the opportunity to buy 100 bitcoins in 2011 at a near-free price, but I refused that because the Bitcoin currency at the time was not of value, today I feel that that day is the worst day in my life when I refused the offer

Well, there are many cases like email spams, spoofing emails and other phishing link with emails to steal the information from the user, and fraud them. So, we must be careful from such spam emails or malicious links that came in our email, and should block the sender if we found them suspicious, like they are attempting to rob or fraud us.

• +3 1

The truth the worst experience is that I wasted my time making a cryptocurrency and I never saved and then the cryptocurrency had its historical maximum and the truth is that I could not get anything out of it because the only thing I thought at the time I was working was to spend it, for this we have to know that if we are in a project we must know that we have to think long term always.

• +1 1

I went through a lot of bad experiences in my career in the world of encryption 3 years ago I lost my money due to random mail messages, and I also invested in a fraudulent currency, I think I learned a lot from my mistakes

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I consider my first bad experience in crypto to be buying a few bitcoins in 2018, I actually bought 3 bitcoins for 9 thousand dollars, but then I started waiting for an even bigger rise than the price of 20 thousand dollars. Also still there is my big mistake in investing in ICO, I missed the coin pretty badly.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

I think there are a lot of people like me who in twenty eleven we have lost a gold opportunity, because in this time there are just poor who are interested on Bitcoin because his lowest price, but today is other thing.

I have not been exposed to this great bad yet. I am still a beginner and have not started to invest yet, but I was banned in this site at the beginning of work on it after I put a hundred comments on it because I exceeded some rules and I was not familiar with the laws.

Thank you dear. You spoke logically. Basically, we can earn money in this forum. We can also learn. But, my best experience here is that I have mastered the English language. Also in this forum I have been able to develop mental knowledge. But, I did not have much to say about the bad experience of this forum. I joined here a few months ago. The effectiveness and usefulness of this forum has taken me a long way. So, I can't say that it gave me a bad experience. Rather, it has always given me a good experience.

As I remember, I didn't have any worst experiment with bitcoin until now, maybe once I have been hacked but in some airdrops not even bitcoin, in my case I always activate all the features in my wallet like 2fa and e-mail confirmation. 

• +3 1

For someone like me i don't have any worst experience in cryptowold yet because i am new in crypto and i am doing good so far, no bad things happening yet and i will do my best to stay away from hackers and scammers because they are heartless.

My worst experience was at the beginning of my learning about crypto. I wasted some months and I was trying to collect cryptocurrencies using a lot of taps, but I did not get anything and this made me hate cryptocurrencies for some time. Then I heard about this forum and went back to work and now I win by trading as well.

• +3 1

My worst experience with cryptocurrencies was the penetration of my wallet in which I put my cryptocurrencies, the password was weak, which caused the wallet to be hacked and all the bitcoin in it was stolen.

When I was new here so then I invest some dollar in DLRS token so when I buy so that's time it's price is too much high my friend said you buy this coin so definitely you take good benefits from this after one to two days it's price dump and that's time I lost some dollar its a worst experience in the crypto world...

• +2 1

The only bad experience I had was when I firstly joined the forum,that is when I was still a novice,most of my post do get deleted,I've trued many times to improve but nothing changed,I felt really bad and discouraged, I wanted giving up but have it a second thought, and decided to work harder,and thankfully I've now improved and my post ain't deleted like before

It is bad to lose this amount of BTC, it did not happen to me like this, but I bought some fake currencies and had a single price at the beginning, but after a period of time I saw it drop to a very weak price so I immediately sold it and lost about $ 100 in the process.

• +2 1

Working here in the forum is the best experience, and I do not hope that bad experiences will happen to me. I expect that the worst here is to be banned, and I hope that this matter will not happen a complaint.

• +2 1

I am very sorry for your loss, my dear friend. We all make mistakes and suffer setbacks, but the important thing is to learn from our mistakes and make them lessons for us.I think my biggest mistake is that I heard about Bitcoin a long time ago and I didn't pay any attention to it and today it is worth $ 60,000

• +2 2

Well, my friend, I joined the crypto world a few months ago, which means that I am still a beginner in the crypto world and I have done some simple successful experiences in trading cryptocurrencies.

Before doing anything, I gather enough information on this subject to not know how to do it properly and without errors, meaning that I am not hasty at all, and this helps me not to lose my money.

• +2 1
  • +4 1