Here will be my store - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oxanapan

Here will be my store

Hello friends!  crypto enthusiasts
                  beautiful dresses for your princesses at btc
                      Handwork made with love
            This offer is for those who have little princesses. ‍♂️ i
      fashion designer, my name is oxana   https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

Edited by oxanapan
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

very good work excellent designs I will consider it to recommend you and the best to adapt the businesses offering payment opportunity in cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

wow very nice dress fit to my niece..can i pay this by dogeccoin?im pretty sure many love love this dress and order thru crpto payment ..i love it great design hope you post many more design

thanks guys for the compliments !!! You can watch more work on my Instagram))) payment is accepted in any Crypto - Bitcoin and which is supported by Erc20

Who wants to order write in Telegram  @monikapan https://t.me/monikapan

Nice, it is really beautiful and those models are very pretty young girls with a great smile.

I hope that you will have more customers, I have a daughter but those dress will not good for her now.

But soon! hope to see more designs from you!

Your designs are wonderful and beautiful
It is good to use Bitcoin
This may make many do the same and offer services for Bitcoin such as pharmacies, food, restaurants, transportation, etc.

Life is great and enjoy it

spacer.pngDress for a slender girl Height 165 170,
100% cotton material,
Top layer tulle. price 185 dollars, payment in bitcoins or Erc20                                                                     https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/                                                                
             Telegram @monikapan https://t.me/monikapan

Платье для маленькой девочки ростом 100 см, изготовлено из 100% хлопка,

This model can be ordered up to a height of 134 cm.

цена 40 $, оплата в биткойнах или Erc20                                                                     https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/                                                                
             Telegram @monikapan https://t.me/monikapan  spacer.png

Edited by oxanapan
  • -3 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

I love the images, very pretty and the dress looks great too, do you have btc, ETH and and good altcoin as payments processor? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

13 hours ago, nandoss said:

Design you have displayed here is very pretty. I'll surely refer you to people who have little princesses can u please tell the price range?

Hello! This model is called a melody, made to order, it is possible to repeat the sizes for the height of the girl from 98 cm to 158 cm, on this model 85 $

payment in BTC or Erc20 https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/                                                                
             Telegram @monikapan https://t.me/monikapan

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

Хороший дизайн вместе с милой милой девочкой. Какую криптографию вы принимаете для этого платежа, если кто-то заинтересован в этом приятеле? Я думаю, ты давно этим занимаешься, верно?

Thank you. Yes, I’ve been doing this for a long time. payment in bitcoins or Erc20

I don't have a daughter but would love to see a design for boys. And it's good to know that you accept crypto as mode of payment. Well, I wish a lot of stores will also adopt crypto as mode of payment so that I don't need to convert my crypto into fiat.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I love your way on design, that is really great and beautiful. I will support this kind of shops and products . I wish they will cost a good price. I wish you add more forms and designs to your market soon on this forum. You can share your work with all people here

23 hours ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

I love your way on design, that is really great and beautiful. I will support this kind of shops and products . I wish they will cost a good price. I wish you add more forms and designs to your market soon on this forum. You can share your work with all people here

I support your view point bro, I wish to see more designs and hopefully create a store online, like the ecommerce thing to automatically make sales. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Cool designs.I hope you can make money on them! Will you accept crypto currencies at your check-out page?

• -1 1

Oh beautiful, I rarely find someone who sells dresses in crypto. By using cryptocurrency payments, of course the unit matters. By using current technology, payments can use any crypto.

I still don't have a baby, hopefully your dress will be sold.

wow, great work 😍

really nice designs

it is wonderfull to find this type of products in exchange for crypto, it only shows how this forum is developing and crypto getting adopted

you should really get some more details here, especially shipment details so that people can have an idea about the countries you can send to.

if your service is good I think you'll have a lot of orders in no time

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dress from the new collection of 2020 for a charming princess 150-160 cm tall, price $ 150, payment BTC ETH  
  You can order a dress for a girl for height from 98 cm to 2 m; the color of the dress to choose from         
    https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/                                                                  
    Telegram @monikapan https://t.me/monikapan   spacer.png

On 10/10/2019 at 7:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

wow that's nice Project where is your business located and what is a payment method you are using? Also how about Escrow and your website or you only use Instagram

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup