Bitcoin Faucets - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tega pounds

Bitcoin Faucets

A Bitcoin faucet is a site that gives its users free Bitcoins. The original Bitcoin faucet was operated by Gavin Anderson, Bitcoin Foundation’s chief scientist. It started out around late 2010 and it gave visitors five Bitcoins (yes….five whole Bitcoins) for free. Of course back at the time Bitcoin was worth something like $0.08

• +1 1
  • +5 1

They are useless, and you will not earn a lot of money from them, there is a lot of methods now, because cryptocurrencies are more known and used than before, so if you searched carefully you will find some better ways, you can't depend on faucets, especially if the price is high, only a few Satoshis are going to be paid to you, that's all 

Edited by Migo
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Tega pounds said:

A Bitcoin faucet is a site that gives its users free Bitcoins. The original Bitcoin faucet was operated by Gavin Anderson, Bitcoin Foundation’s chief scientist. It started out around late 2010 and it gave visitors five Bitcoins (yes….five whole Bitcoins) for free. Of course back at the time Bitcoin was worth something like $0.08

I like the faucet and the idea of make some satoshi from these platforms which depending on faucet and the sites of faucet are many of course we can get some little from but when the bitcoin raised they minimize the given amount each time you claim so maybe 5 or 6 satoshi every 5 minutes this need a long time to make something good but I love it cause it is totally free. I think Airdrops now is more important than it specifically the trusted one thank you for giving us this information. 

Edited by Nohaaa

There is a lot of income through Bitcoin Faucet, if you want to earn through Bitcoin Faucet, you can do it quickly through a Faucet website, but the biggest thing is that there is a small amount of income through Bitcoin, generate a good income with that income. Not viable, but newcomers can choose Faucet for Income, a veteran with Income Status Health can be achieved.

Anyone have any information on what the first faucet was? Many interesting faucet projects have closed. Interesting how the faucet system will develop in the future

Using Bitcoin Faucets just a waste of time due to you can not make much more money from there due to to get the little amount you have to spend a lot of time. So, it's better to avoid this kind of things.

Imagine in 2010 you just get 5 bitcoins easily from the first faucet site and if you keep hold your earnings until now. You can easily to manipulate bitcoins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin faucets do not give a lot of money and they give small quantities that beginners can only work with to collect a few currencies. As for the more experienced people, they depend on other methods such as trading and investment because this is more profitable for them.

Cryptourrency faucets depend on the price of the currency and currently the bitcoin price is very high so I consider working on Bitcoin faucets a waste of time and tiring because you will spend long hours to get a few Satoshis from bitcoin .

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 2/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, Tega pounds said:

At that time miners were able to acquire thousands of BTC in a few days. This faucet was paying good though in todays terms. Now you won't probably get 0,0001$ per try. Still until late 2010 Bitcoin was mostly a secret. From a lot of decisions that I've read, it looks that quite a few people knew that price would rise a lot after a few years.

12 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Cryptourrency faucets depend on the price of the currency and currently the bitcoin price is very high so I consider working on Bitcoin faucets a waste of time and tiring because you will spend long hours to get a few Satoshis from bitcoin .

Yes, my friend, that working on free faucets to provide my heart will be of no use to them because they are spent on time and provided for us to be in very small proportions and it depends on the price of bitcoin now if the Lord is high in providing us with a very small value and if that is in providing us with a great value  .

Bitcoin faucets right now is not a profitable in most of the site platform. But if you try to stay here in cryptotalk and obey all the rules they have and reach the maximum requirements you will entitle for payment here every time you make post in the topic they have in the thread section. Each post for me can be consider as bitcoin faucets here that's

what I observed.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Wow, 5 bitcoin at the time, it is true that its value was 40 cents but now it is real wealth, if someone has a time machine with which I can go back to that time and use that faucet to get bitcoin. I'm thinking of something else, maybe after 10 years some people will say if I have a time machine to go back to 2020 and buy bitcoin at $ 10,000. Will this happen !?

Welcome with me
That was in the past tense, at present, only some Satoshi can be achieved
Faucets are of the past, unreliable today

There is no profit from faucets, its sole purpose is to defame the coin or make little money store, the profit from faucets is an imaginary thing. For less profit from the Internet or something similar. Digital currencies you want to buy is not giving.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:29 AM, Tega pounds said:

Even after a few years, faucets were paying really good. I remember collectin around 1000 satoshis per claim. But then, the rewards started going low and low and not its almost hardly a satoshi per claim. Faucets is only working if you have a bunch of referrals, if you dont, have referrals then faucets might not be a good idea. 

Faucets are not good for me, they are a waste of time for several reasons, the first is that they pay a little, and secondly, these faucets set a high withdrawal limit, that is, you need a lot of time to be able to withdraw

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

may be 5 years back faucet earning are profitable, but now all coins prices high so we can't earn decent income through this faucets,if you want work then try faucetpay freebitco.in and so many faucets available, but honest opinion don't work in this faucets,try other option because in online so many ways available.

Bitcoin faucets are not that legit like the previous years, bitcoin faucets is a wasting of time and resources to do some tasks and at the end you will be paid the little you have worked for

I worked in some taps sites when I was a beginner, but I didn t make any profits from them until I couldn t reach the minimum withdrawal level so I couldn t withdraw the profits from them and it is really a waste of time.

Bitcoin taps are really special but require you a lot of time in order to get a certain amount of money as they will waste you time and will fail. It is suitable for those who do not have the capital to start but because it has become difficult. It is better to work on temporary taps because they do not need a large drawdown from you. You directly draw into your own wallet in this field.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

She worked inside the taps for a while, but her problem is that she pays the members very small amounts as it takes several weeks for her to collect 1000 Satoshi.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:29 PM, Tega pounds said:

Giving 5 BTC per visit is much different than 5 BTC every 5 minutes or every hour. 5 BTC at the value of $0.08 is really high for that time because it was about $0.40 which is still hard to earn with faucets. In 2010, many people collected lots of bitcoins but they didn't know about the value of what they had in their wallets. So, they didn't care about their private keys and lost them. This is why most lost bitcoins date back to the early days. Today, with the massive rise of bitcoin, people take much more care in keeping their keys (which are written on a piece of paper) in a safe place.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tega pounds said:

These are those moments when you just feel like why did I not not have known of bitcoin ever since loo at how that faucet gave out 5 whole bitcoin just mere on faucets