Daily Forex Trading Oppertunities. - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Daily Forex Trading Oppertunities.

Dear Friends,

I am a Forex trader with more than 7 years of experience. If you guys are intrested in daily charts analysis. kindly reply to the post and I will be posting good oppertunities for day trading. I would like to post on weekly basis. In other words the analysis will be for the whole week. 

thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

You can posts here daily basis analysing the forex market pairs.If you gave here correct market trend then it is very good for members of this forum. Now it's your own choices what's you done here. 

Okay, thank you for replying, I am still waiting for a little more buddies to show their interest. Then we are good to go. 

do you wanna sell signals for to every one.are you sure your will win most of the signals ,but how could that be possible. i am a trader and i have been trading for last few years.

Will the analyzes you provide be paid or free of charge? What is the method you use to analyze? Is it wave analysis, price action, or supply and demand areas and how much is the risk ratio of the deals?

20 hours ago, Nazmus Shakib said:

do you wanna sell signals for to every one.are you sure your will win most of the signals ,but how could that be possible. i am a trader and i have been trading for last few years.

Dear Mazmus, No one can win all trades, I will only share my ideas with rational and then those who has trading knowledge will follow what they think is correct. I am not selling any signals. I will be only sharing my knowledge and analysis. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends,

I am a Forex trader with more than 7 years of experience. If you guys are intrested in daily charts analysis. kindly reply to the post and I will be posting good oppertunities for day trading. I would like to post on weekly basis. In other words the analysis will be for the whole week. 

thank you. 

Okay Friends.  have got reply from 14 friends and the encourage me to start. some of you guys asking, if this will be free or paid. this will be free of any cost. and you have to follow on your own risk. I will be start from tomorrow. 

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends,

thank you. 

Hello Traders, 

I found this oppertunity in USDJPY for next week. as I mentioned in chart. there is two optons.You can follow either. Personally, I will go with the first one. 

Once again, Let me remind you. I will not be responsible for any losses, it might cause to you. Always trade on your own risk. thank you.

UJ.JPG

On 2/23/2020 at 10:03 AM, khan188 said:

Hello Traders, 

I found this oppertunity in USDJPY for next week. as I mentioned in chart. there is two optons.You can follow either. Personally, I will go with the first one. 

Once again, Let me remind you. I will not be responsible for any losses, it might cause to you. Always trade on your own risk. thank you.

UJ.JPG

Dear Traders, 

Did anyone followed this signal. It was just wow. I am still hold to the TP. I hope you guys followed this great oppertunity. if you are interested in more contact me. 

thank you and good luck. 

Wow, Guys that was a great trading setup USDJPY. My TP is missed by few pips. But I am in the great profit. I hope you guys followed the setup as well. Following is the screenshot of my trade. 

Screenshot_20200225_014420_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

1 hour ago, Attaullahkhan said:

Hello buddy forex trading are very top nowadays and the people also interested and it's possible to earn the good money and make money

Yes Dear, Forex Trading has a lot of profit potential. all you need to do learn it properly. follow me If you are intrested in learning or want free signals. 

thank you. 

On 2/17/2020 at 9:54 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends,

thank you. 

That's nice i am interested in Forex but i don't have much knowledge about trading i will thankful to you if i learn some basic tips of trading.

I will send you PM.

😍😍

Well, Friends,

Our last sell signal for USDJPY hit the TP and have made great profits. I hoped you all have followed the call. If you guys interested in more calls kindly follow me and let me know who is followed the last call on USDJPY? 

Dear Traders, 
I have found the following potentail setup ahead in EURUSD. If you guys are intrested please follow and always use Risk management. small lot size. 

thank you. 

EU.JPG

3 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Its seems a good initiative if it will free for a long time but if you want to promote to your self and after that you demand to members to pay i think that is not good for your reputation here, and another think if you want to publish any opportunities please show it with the analyse, in order to all of members be satisfied.

Dear Friend, I been robed by many people were claiming to teach me, easy money, double account and many more you might aware of those tricks. So, Today I am in good position and I came to help others with the skills i have to save them from scammers. and I promise it will be free forever.. INSHALLAH. 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends,

thank you. 

You can winning post here on a journal basis as There are universal Forex pairs available for trading in the Forex market. You are better off using a few pairs of analyzes on a weekly or journal basis.

3 hours ago, Wazeery123 said:

Yeah I'm interested in it can you gave a hint about the trading stuffs

Dear  Wazeery, 

Yes, I can help you with that. Just just me a personal messg and I will give you details or let you join our whatsApp group. 

thank you. 

2 hours ago, doanvahauvk said:

You can winning post here on a journal basis as There are universal Forex pairs available for trading in the Forex market. You are better off using a few pairs of analyzes on a weekly or journal basis.

Dear I have already psoted some of my calls, you can scroll or search them in the Topic. That was an Amazing trade I took in USDJPY. and I am looking to sell EURUSD. Few hours ago I have posted the chart here.

Dear Buddies, 

I have found Selling opportunity in GBPUSD for the week ahead.

The reson for selling is as below.

The Price making lower highs and lower lows.

20 & 50 EMA cross down

The price closed below 200 EMA.

The market is very volatile because of Corona Virus issue. So, Please use small lot size and enter on your own risk. I will not be responsiable for anything. 

thank you good luck.

GU.JPG

• +1 1

Hello Traders, 

please don't forget to follow on the GBPUSD chart given above. It might be a very good call. Please don't risk too much on one trade.

Good Luck.

very much benefits you gave us and all forum members if you done daily basis technical analysis of forex some currencies because in this way we can learn something from your experience.

• +1 1

Forex trading is not easy.You have to learn first.Especially trading analysis is very complex.Only one can survive in this field who has very good knowledge about the chart analysis.

Forex trading is not easy.You have to learn first.Especially trading analysis is very complex.Only one can survive in this field who has very good knowledge about the chart analysis.

what do you think about 7-th march usd/Lira trading? i think lira will go down and USD is going up cause turkey may atack more in syria. what do you think how the war affects the price?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.