Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stephen Tracey

Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

Cloud mining by a large percentage fraud or profit through it is almost non-existent with respect to sites that offer cloud mining credibility and for this he kept away from that

THINK POSITIVE

Mining on cloud platforms has many scams, please be absolutely careful. I recommend genesismining because I used to work here, it's not the best but it is honest website.

My friend, all the mining mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay you anything. They are only a waste of time, and I ask you to deposit and invest, despite that, they do not withdraw anything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All could mining websites pretend to be legit but in reality they are not. Don't belive when you see that they are a regulated company because if you check them on Google you won't find any details about their real company 

There may be cloud mining sites but within very reliable and complex contracts the matter is not as easy as we expect but most of the cloud mining sites that I know I did not get any gain from and all of them were fraudulent so I advise you to check well before starting this step

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend, I have tried a very large number of cloud mining sites and they were all fraudulent, asking you to deposit and invite a large number of people so that you can withdraw or implement the process of love and the process remains always pending and we do not receive any amount

There is no legal site in cloud mining and for this I advise you to avoid all cloud mining sites because they are not safe

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, my friend, I have not used cloud mining yet, although I tried a lot to find reliable cloud mining places, but my friends gave me advice that cloud mining is a 99% fraudster so I avoided searching for those sites and used regular investment like buying and selling.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, abualez said:

For me, my friend, I have not used cloud mining yet, although I tried a lot to find reliable cloud mining places

I have one for you, highly recommended, genesis. You can search about it and follow the mining procedure. You will not regret it but not really profitable especially when people think cloud mining is like doubler sites. Most cloud mining sites are fake and we need to be very careful to choose the right one. 

There are a few cloud mining services that run for many years, but you can never know if they will suddenly turn and run with all the investors money. They might have good intentions but the moment they see they can't profit they will eventually shut down and probably won't refund any investments.

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

There are a few cloud mining services that run for many years, but you can never know if they will suddenly turn and run with all the investors money

Genesis and nicehash are legit and can not run off with investors money. But 90% of cloud mining sites are fake, and we should be careful because they scam. 

You must be very careful when dealing with cloud mining because many sites are skam and many of them steal bitcoin and mining expenses
Therefore, you should be careful and do not trust the sites even if the effectiveness is proven within a period of time

I see some cloud mining sites in YouTube and use this mining sites, but this sites scam me and stolen my money, so I don't suggests any one to work in this platform's, because this cloud mining sites pays one are two payments, then latter they do scam and I never found any legit sites totally fake sites.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:45 PM, Najam khan said:

Legit mining site is hasharbits  and pawarshash I use this websites since last 1 month I deposit this site .002 btc 

thanks for sharing this amazing website I really had no idea about this website before even I am hearing about this website for the first time before that i was using eobot and hashminer for cloud mining

Finding legit cloud mining is very rare. You would barely found good cloud mining as most of the people want to mine cloud mining. There are very attractive plans which would give you huge profit by depositing money but if you deposit money without any research than you will loss all of your money.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

I think they couldn't recommend you any kind of legit mining because also them they know that cloud mining are not profitable, but for the one of the most leading cloud mining is genesismining. com

Wow, so many methods to earn money. Thank you, i took a lot of information, Thank to everyone who gave us idea, love ya. Good luck everyone. 

I think cloud mining should be avoided, otherwise you can lose your savings. Since in cryptocurrency, basically all payments are anonymous, it will be unrealistic to find people who cheated you.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:22 PM, bekozah said:

There are sites that have already proven to be good and reliable by withdrawing profits from them. For example, there is a Mizes.biz site that has proven to be a good site and has been running for more than a year now.
Also, there is a site that was created a short time ago, but it has a headquarters and a project on the ground, and it is a Vixes.biz site that you can profit from by investing. Also, all the mentioned sites give you $ 3 as a gift when you register.

Hi, do I need a referral link to register on these platforms ...

I utilized one cloud digging in the past for a day or two and it is an exercise in futility after that left it on the following day. Everybody here saying to leave cloud mining and it is as yet your desires whether to burn through your time or not.

Like what the brothers told you that most cloud mining companies are fraudulent sites only, and the withdrawals that you see pulled from the site are nothing but a trap to bring investors to the site. I lost a large amount two years ago in btcpool and similar sites so I no longer invest except in platforms such as binance and yobit. Or in the Farmin steak

On 10/2/2019 at 4:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

I have tried many of cloud mining sites including this one mentioned above 99bitcoins it even scammed me of my bitcoins about 0.001btc of which it claimed in order to process my earnings that it didn't after sending that amount of coins therefore, I advice every one to stay away from cloud mining sites they are scam. @Gideon$

On 10/2/2019 at 4:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

I also don't recommend this form of income. I was never able to get back my deposit there, but my friends recommend mining Yobit, eobot, miner gate and genesis mining. Let me know if you have heard of any of these sites.

• +1 1

If you want to invest in cloud mining, you will have to analyze how companies work and what returns they offer because despite so much scam there are several that have been working for years and have given good results