Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stephen Tracey

Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

I tried genesis-mining for Cloud Mining, the best cloud mining site on the internet that is reliable and paid for you, but at first you have to buy Hash power from the site so you can start mining and the price varies depending on the mining power you want to buy.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

i had some researches about this kind of business and personally i think 99% are all scam or somehow you cant make profit at long term. because of many conditions that you won't know before the contract.

Edited by mo.mirzaeipour

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 11/3/2019 at 2:08 AM, Rares002 said:

Exactly, because that's how their system works. They will start paying at the beginning in the first day after they launch the website to gain a little trust and popularity but as soon as they receive more money from people they will just disappear 

The business model is very retrogressive! To start with most of the so called cloud mining sites do not own even a single mine. The money that start paying to investors most times comes from the deposits they already received - just like paying back pennies after receiving a dollar and people will conclude they are paying and deposit even more, then the site will vanish before most people get back their deposits.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

It is not worth investing or spending money on cloud mining, most pages, if not all, will only take your money away.

My experience a few years ago, joining the cloud mining sites did not bring results and even lost my cryptic money is difficult to withdraw and until now maybe the balance is there. So I also don't recommend cloud mining.

Cloud mining can run well if we can do it, those who get losses might try it for the first time. Try to do it accompanied by an expert or friend who is familiar with cloud mining

On 11/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, Cryptominded said:

The business model is very retrogressive! To start with most of the so called cloud mining sites do not own even a single mine. The money that start paying to investors most times comes from the deposits they already received - just like paying back pennies after receiving a dollar and people will conclude they are paying and deposit even more, then the site will vanish before most people get back their deposits.

It's basically just a scheme that guarantees them a sure profit doesn't matter how things go. They know that all they have to do is get more users to register and deposit and the money will surely come for them

Cloud mining is a big risk for your bitcoin and money to invest most of this are scams and just take away your money that you have invested in them. The greatest thing ypu can do is trading but its a 50:50 percent chamce youll earn.

I can recommend the eobot.com cloud service, but it brings very little and practically payback is increasing every day. Try it and stay on eobot.com. As for other cloud services, there are many scams. It is better to use POS mining a lot or switch to nodes

On 02.10.2019 at 17:15, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

Friend, you can just see how much speed is on nicehash and how much you get for that speed. You pay more for it than you get! On nicehash, I saw the most profitable speed purchase!

Exactly, because that's how their system works. They will start paying at the beginning in the first day after they launch the website to gain a little trust and popularity but as soon as they receive more money from people they will just disappear

So hot answer is no on this one I'm afraid. Mining is not profitable in most places. And nobody can offer you return your investment. Best you can hope for is your money back. Less if the price of BTC goes way down and you have a fixed contract. Most are just pyramyd now anyway. They pay your first return and then disappear once they got a glowing review from you. 

I'd like to suggest you to avoid all cloud mining projects. If your goal is to earn bitcoins, then cloud mining still is not a good option. You will get more bitcoins just by trading. 

Investing in cloud mining and investing in hyips are almost same. Because most of the cloud miners are not trusted. I have already seen a lot of scam accusations against cloud mining platforms. For most of the cases, Cloud mining is not real mining, its a ponzi scheme. 

Yes there is. But it's hard to find them. There was a mining platform named genesis mining that was the only legit cloud mining platform in 2018. I don't know if they pays still.

First time i invest to cloud mining is eobot around 2015, there is very profitable. But now is like hell, they always cover loss and cut loss by selling their mining hardware. So from there we know mining is very risky investment, especially in cloud mining where we only put money on the table.

Other cloud mining is also same, so i not recommended now to invest in any cloud mining. Profitable is still far away from it. 

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:32 AM, betoolra said:

Probably HаshFlare. I'vе visiblе lots of survеys аnd stuff. Although I wouldn't advoсatе any оf thеm. Dоеsn't sound thаt profеssionаl tо mе hah

Hashflare is going to close soon. Yes, they are a legit company after Genesis. My advise is to stop thinking that cloud mining will bring you a wealth. Because the mining difficulties will rise and you will not get your ROI. Just stop supporting this cloud mining business for good.

Since the topic here is about legit mining business something, is btconline.io legit? Does anybody here lost their bitcoins using this site? Because I just registered in btconline.io and when I tried to withdraw, it says that I should have 0.006 coins in my wallet. But the thing is, will I lose my coin from my wallet? 

Edited by Muphin

On 12/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, Goodcoin said:

There are many legit cloud mining.

Nope, there are only a few. Don't waste your money, man. Lots of them are a scam. Consider starting a focus on trading and real mining.

...Cloud mining is not a good idea ...

Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there

...but another users think...

...legit cloud mining...

I would say the proportion is 40% -60%

Whatever the answers are made recurring, repetitives. So, the recommendations by users and in hierarchical order:

1. Minergate
  2. Genesis
  3. Hashflare (KYC)
  4. Nicehash
  5. Hashnest

They are also mentinated Nouvo and Eobot but there is no trust.

I like this quote (BullRunBit): 

On 11/7/2019 at 7:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

There are to many scams, but I read about this site https://www.genesis-mining.com/ that is good cloud mining site.

And I dont recommend cloud mining, I think that is a lot better to invest in your own GPU or CPU and to mining.

Because cloud mining is just contract for a certain amount of time but to invest in your own rigs that stay to you after you recover investment.

The Topic is interesting especially for newbie,  it is important to add value to your post and do not keep commenting the same. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I answered the question of legit cloud mining and posted the links to each and every successful cloud mining site that I have successfully withdrawn from. I got a warning from admin for trying to point people in right direction. Spamming is not my gig. I saw opportunity and was unaware links are not welcome yet I see them all over the forum. So if you want free legit paying cloud miners here ya go no links.

Best: GoMiner free 300 gh/s when link used

I have $142 on site ready for withdraw and invested $186

withdrawn .005 twice yes its that good.

2nd: Dualminer  300 gh/s link used Withdrawn more than I can count 2 yr contract

3rd : Virtual mining farm 100 gh/s link used

4th: Nuv mining 300 gh/s when link used

5th: Chikhen (mining game)

6th: Hashshiny 3th/s for 5 days when link is used.

If you find this useful please visit my telegram channel jcryptos legit links that I started in order to track all the free crypto out there. Contains all currently paying projects and will get you a ton of free crypto. My user name is same as on here just add the @. I'd post link but I don't wanna get booted. Cloud mining can be profitable just do your research and verify legitimacy before investing.  Geez just answered a question so people don't end up on a phishing site or clone of the real site.

gominer is classic pyramid scheme, u gotta invest more and more to withdraw, u gotta pay electricity every week for ur rig, u cant make any profit unless u make big investment, and who knows when these sites exit scam? right now the site is for 4 days in maintenance and no news about it.

Edited by Caporetto

On 12/5/2019 at 11:29 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

but I like nicehash because of security and high profitability

Are you speaking from your experience, or are you just reading other people's reviews? How much is the profit?

On 12/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, jcrypto711 said:

Cloud mining can be profitable

No way. Stop promoting profit. What about the difficulty rate? Your profit is generated by people who register under your link. And now you are misleading people with your cloud mining crap.

There are some bitcoin mining site and they are giving good profit but I don't think they are totally trusted. some cloud mining site give payment for few months after that they scam.