Atomic wallet in app store and ply store - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RawanSaeed

Atomic wallet in app store and ply store

i am new member in this forum and try to understand and learn about digital world. please send full information about this trading application if you have. Is it is authantic for trading? Please guide us about that.

Ok i will install it. Then i can talk about this apps after using. Is this good or bad. Without using i can't say about this 😄. Everyone here give good comments about this. Let's see what's gonna happen. Have a nice day everyone.           

The time never stops. And if you stop world will leave you behind.. atomic wallet is easy to use in rush time of life. And make your life easy

Atomic wallet is universal non custodial app for over 300 cryptocurrency,  secure, manages and exchange your assets right in your hand. Atomic wallet is quite simple to use .it is fully decentralized and multi currencies. 

• +3 1

Thank you. It is useful information. If you have tried it and its module is useful, I will download it and use it. Thanks again, my dear friend.

Atomic wallet ia one of the most popular wallet .Its all features are really admirable.It is multicurrency holder and support almost 300 cryptocurrencies.Its security system is very strict.Atomic wallet is a reliable wallet.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i agree with you.you will get Atomic wallet in app store and ply store.i am also trying to know about it..i think, it is the best wallet of the world.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friends i think both store have these apps so as you want easily and you can download you have to download eaaily ao there ia no problems ok good by thak you ai much takecre 

Yes, this wallet  is a very good wallet and I have also downloaded and used it but I do not use it much I mostly use coinbase  and trust  wallets coinbase I am using it very well and it is a very good balance and it has many benefits. Its security policy is also good and this also works it very fast 

This is a great wallet one, you can store your coins in it safely. It has many cryptocurrencies that are fast and safe and some conversion fees are low compared to another wallet.With this wallet we can work easily without any problems. You can try this wallet by downloading it from playstore, your coins will be safe just like in other wallets.

• +2 1

You are right atomic wallet is best crypto currency wallet if you want to deposits multiple crypto currencies .Atomic wallet is using by a variety of people and is more trusted wallet.I have red a lot about its benefits .It has essential features to store currencies and tokens safely.In future i will make it my own wallet and i will deposit my funds in this wallet.Over all it has high rating in crypto world.

At first this wallet was really great. I was able to access crypto i wasn't able to elsewhere. Exchanging between different coins was a breeze. They would just take a little portion of w.e coin you were trading. Now payments aren't processing. And i have to pay on eth. 1 paymt processed 3x. And the transfer still didn't initiate. I have to email them for the past 3 transactions. They have a minimum balance of 20xrp in the xrp wallet. Which I assume they keep forever which is a scam if it's true.

I downloaded this wallet, and I started using it, I think it is a safe and easy-to-use wallet, so I advise you to download it to your own mobile phone and use it.

• +2 1

Hey mate,it good to know that and thats means a lot of things of this beautiful wallets,so don't worry about things,i have nk tried wallet in yet,this is good and and a great wallet,thanks for sharing the wallet,thank you.

yes, its a good wallet for storage of your coins.

In modern time, there are many one who offers such things.

But Atomic wallet and yobjt wallet are the best ones for the safe storage of uour coins in the right manner.

Be atractive and be effective on Crypto market.

Always use the updated knowledge to attract more.

Have a good day friend

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have any idea about this wallet because i am YOBIT wallet user.I read replies on this topic I gain too much information about think.But now I have account on Yobit.Next if I require wallet I chose the atomic.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, tienda said:

This is a good and a great wallet, I have already heard and read many very good comment about this wallet Atomic, so I think is trusted wallet that exist right now, and they have introduce a lot of coins on their platform.

Yes I heard about the automatic wallet for money transfer and purchase online things easily. But all the such wallet have different fee for transaction from cash in and out. So be careful in this regard to use such type of wallet.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, SKSOHEL143 said:

This is a wallet, it is good one and you can store your coins in it, I have some good opinions on it, and it is giving the ability to receive airdrops.

I guess, airdrop scheme is postponed on the Atomic wallet and you may not receive the coins now if it has not re-enabled it yet. There were so many scammers that's why Atomic wallet developers have paused the scheme. You might regularly follow their news to know,  if they are again dropping AWC as the reward on the Atomic wallet.