Atomic wallet in app store and ply store - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RawanSaeed

Atomic wallet in app store and ply store

On 2/17/2020 at 5:35 PM, RawanSaeed said:

Atomic wallet is a very good wallet in this new apps 

Yeah its good wallet, and also they accept so meany crypto coins and they need good connections to access the wallet, i use this wallet for holding doe coins because i never find good wallet for holding doge, and also they have exchanging futruses,  which is best thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

30 minutes ago, betelihem said:

i use this wallet for holding doe coins because i never find good wallet for holding doge

I like atomic wallet because it support many cryptocurrencies, i state using it when I was looking for wallet that support Qtum and Neo. It is also very safe to use.

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I like atomic wallet because it support many cryptocurrencies, i state using it when I was looking for wallet that support Qtum and Neo. It is also very safe to use.

Yeah that's why i like this app wallet, because it have so meany coins and it supports all them, and they are also exchanging wallet to, but they have minimum limits for exchanging but still worth it tho.

• +1 1

Thank yo for sharing the wallet with us, however there are many fake wallet apps that are out there, so if you could also accompany such topics with a proof to show that the wallet works and maybe even a screenshot of the user interface of the wallet and your experience with it i think that many more people will be inclined too make use of the wallet. But overall, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Be careful about trading coins on atomic wallet, they man use of decentralized exchange that charges high amount of money. If a trader use the wallet to trade, that means he is not a trader at all. A good trader will look for a good custodian exchanges where trading fees are low.  About the wallet, I is a very good and safe wallet to use that support many cryptocurrencies even including erc 2p tokens. 

But coinbase and blockchain also support exchanging, and both have high exchanging fees, most wallets have high exchanging fees you have to take the risk when you try to exchange but its better to exchange with it, because withdrawing your money to some exchange site and exchanging it and sending it back to the wallet costs more than than this wallets.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

I do not know about coin vase but I think exchanging on such wallet is free, also on free wallet. But I am talking about non custodian exchanges that  use changelly or shapeshift or any other non custodian exchange. 

You are right about the withdrawal that can be too high but this applies to few coins like bitcoin. But for coins like lite coin and digibyte, it is better than way, the withdrawal is better and cheap and the exchange will be cheap on custodian exchanges. 

That said, there was a day I wanted to use changelly on coinomi to exchange $400 digibyte to litecoin, the charges was $20 because the price of litwcoin was increasing, I sent it with less than $0.01 to hitbtc and exchange it with less than $1. That is better than wasting money. But like you said, it depends on the coin you want to send. 

Wow it was to high men, you are right some coins that have low price have less fees, yobit bitcoin withdrawal fee is about 0.0012 thats about 10$$ but if you use litcoin its about 0.002 litsoshi and that's less than 1$$, men its to hard to withdraw bitcoin right.  

• +1 1

Thanks for mentioning that wallet i have been using cryptotalk and yobit only for all the withdrawal but I would like to say that thanks for mentioning the name of these app so that all the members along with you can be benefited from it.

I have to use it for along time but i don't use the app store fir that I only use the Android it's easy and available in any device phone or computer and almost don't really have iphone in my environment

14 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I have to use it for along time but i don't use the app store fir that I only use the Android it's easy and available in any device phone or computer and almost don't really have iphone in my environment

@scorpiali I do not really get what you are trying to talk, atomic wallet is available on both android and IPhone, it is also available on computers stores. It is avery good open source non custodian wallet. 

• +1 1

yes.atomic wallet is a very good wallet and it is now available in Google play store.so now we can easily download it and it is a much easier apps to use.I am using this wallet now.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@scorpiali I do not really get what you are trying to talk, atomic wallet is available on both android and IPhone, it is also available on computers stores. It is avery good open source non custodian wallet. 

Oh i see i dont know that there is a version for ios device because i use android and i installed for a long time i think in the beginning there is not a ios version 

• +1 1

Atomic wallet is really good and amazing I used this wallet From long time for receiving payment From different different airdops and bounty .

security is really good There this is look difficult To hack that wallet if we didn't provide any information regarding to our wallet. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Oh i see i dont know that there is a version for ios device because i use android and i installed for a long time i think in the beginning there is not a ios version 

@scorpiali atomic wallet was not available on iOS before but later the iOS version was released. And both the android and the iOS version are very great, safe and secure. 

• +1 1

There is already several topics about Atomic Wallet. I wrote mine in January. If you are searching for full presentation of this wallet I invite you to read the detailled topic:

Spoiler

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

10 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@scorpiali atomic wallet was not available on iOS before but later the iOS version was released. And both the android and the iOS version are very great, safe and secure. 

Great I will installed in my emulator for IOS on my computer ,I love this wallet and i use it on my android phone,now i will add the ios version too 

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you my friend but I advise you to check well the wallet before you download the application for it because the stores are full of wallets that can steal your money

@koussai999  Atomic Wallet is a well known wallet, there is nothing more to prove. I made a full topic about it. It was created in 2017 by the co-founder of Changelly. It's a non-custodial wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 days to profit -Here-

I took a look into Atomic Wallet after a friend recommend it it in the forum, and I was surprised. I tested it on my desktop and I might actually begin using it. Although for Bitcoin I still prefer the electrum desktop wallet, still the Atomic wallet can be a good one to hold the few dollars of altcoins I have in various exchanges and scattered wallets.

There is a site that puts the classification of the top five best wallets and I use one of them in reality, I do not find that this wallet is safe, it is so far available on the free sites and there is difficulty in downloading it from the official website

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I was surprised. I tested it on my desktop

Yes, Atomic Wallet is a simple but powerful wallet. You can synch the desktop version with the app version, that's what I do. This wallet is installed on 3 devices of mine.

2 days to profit -Here-

Atomic wallet is one of the best wallet you can find on any app store.

I've been using it and I like it.it has options like airdrops, staking, referral and many more.it also has it's own coin.i would recommend everyone using it.

Atomic wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallet which supports a lot of different crypto coins. I used its desktop version and it`s very interesting to see mobile wallet version 

• +2 1

Well mate you can't give proper information about this Atomic wallet, because I never use this wallet before but I heard this wallet so many times in our forum, but I need some more information to use this wallet because present we need safe and secure wallet.

I am using Atomic wallet. i found this wallet best over all crypto wallets. The best thing about this app is, It give you monthly rewards in AWC token for keeping your coins in wallet. And other thing is that you can exchange your coins in the wallet with low fee. 

• +2 3

Atomic wallet app is the best app on my smartphone. It is really very simple to use with the user friendly features and high security layers. This wallet supports multicurrency and you can have full control over your funds on wallet and you can also control its private key. Simply, app is highly functional and highly stable. 

• +1 2