YODA token (investbox plan 2% daily) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

YODA token (investbox plan 2% daily)

this is a really good feature for every yobit user. it gives invest in its investment box and gives some daily interest to earn, Yoda also gives this exchange to qualify for airdrop,and present Yoda not good prices and its not a good time to sell, so I think investing in the investment box is right for us.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:19 AM, andrehol said:

Making a profit of 2% per day is certainly better than nothing. BUT. Yoda very often falls by 50-90% per day. With such falls, you reduce your losses by only 2%. It is not profitable.

well if you think about it yoda is free money, everyone got it as airdrop so nobody actually paid for it, what made it fall down hard was the constant high sell pressure from the members, they couldve gained more if they didnt sell.

On 10/4/2020 at 4:31 PM, duncun007 said:

well if you think about it yoda is free money, everyone got it as airdrop so nobody actually paid for it, what made it fall down hard was the constant high sell pressure from the members, they couldve gained more if they didnt sell.

But if you remember, 99% of Yoda airdrop was locked into investbox and users which get airdrop get just daily interest. For example everybody get around 700 Yoda and with 1% daily interest means that they get just 7 Yoda daily and after some time when price drop that investbox plan it was not profitable (10 dice game) and a lot of users give up from that investbox plan. But other investbox plan for Yoda (2% daily interest) in that plan probably investors are invest Yoda because it's old type (you can close and withdraw investment) and maybe because of that investbox plan Yoda price drop not because of airdrop.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Anyone facor know about this YODA coin? I would like to know if finally this other coin that they are going to give due to the work of posts, because it would be very unpleasant. Will this token be released or will it also be sold in investment?

even the investment box did not save, there were too many abusers, it's a pity that this coin devalued so quickly, and most likely it was necessary to make an investment box with conditions

A fixed investment plan of 2 percent may guarantee you a sure continuous profit, but in this case you may lose double profits if the value of this currency rose by 500 percent in one day, and this happened with a lot of currencies before, then 2 percent is not an attractive number at all .

• +3 1

I think there were people who were invested in yoda investbox and leave the investment active to earn profit without tracing the price of yoda till today, I think the day they will gonna to be looking their investment conditions, they must be panic very high when they will saw how the yoda price has decreased and the loss they got from their invested money.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, leakydonney said:

Yeah untill this time the Yoda token is given 2% if you inbest in the invest box but the big problemnis that the token current value its still small but I hope it will return to its current peak value as it was previously 

The coin price to be very low st this time is not the big issue, but the big issue here is that you can buy the coin and keeping it to the investbox but when you need to sell the coin the trading volume will be very low thats couldn't allow you to sell them very fast. 

• +3 1

On 1/9/2021 at 6:14 PM, joemcgwa said:

I think there were people who were invested in yoda investbox and leave the investment active to earn profit without tracing the price of yoda till today, I think the day they will gonna to be looking their investment conditions, they must be panic very high when they will saw how the yoda price has decreased and the loss they got from their invested money.

Those who where doing that mistake of investing Yoda coin till now, they are still selling the Yoda coin with high profit although they are not selling they still in queue. 

I think YODA is one of the most popular yobit coins and even if now it's trading in DOGE market it

still there a higher chance to rise higher in BTC market to 4 sat or more especially if they announce

a new Yopump however YODA IB is also profitable

Edited by hani20980

I invested a little in it before, but I think this coin is dead or on its way to death, with a lot of tokens that users get daily, there will be little supply against demand and this will lead to a significant drop in the token price.

They offer a good percentage of return for their users, however it is curious that more money can be lost than is generated thanks to the instability of the market and the unlimited supply of tokens, participate in the airdrop and earn a lot, but it is already a currency that came to an end.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:11 PM, BullRunBit said:

What you think about YODA investbox plan 2% daily, and will you invest in that investbox plan?

On the yobit exchange site you will get many coins or tokens to invest, and no action is required to invest with tokens.  However, the price of yoda coins is very low.  However, its daily interest is good.  However, I am not interested in investing in these coins.  This is because the market demand and value of these coins are low

• -1 1

YODA has become on of the profitable token in yobit exchange and if invested in invest box it would result into slot of profit this awesome.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:54 AM, Cleaner said:

On the yobit exchange site you will get many coins or tokens to invest, and no action is required to invest with tokens.  However, the price of yoda coins is very low.  However, its daily interest is good.  However, I am not interested in investing in these coins.  This is because the market demand and value of these coins are low

You write that already in other topic.

Yoda investbox plans (1% and 2%) have action (10ds), and if you dont remember Yoda had airdrop.

And how I understand you dont like investbox because of action and tokens without action because price drop, can you tell me how you expect that price go up if there are every day more tokens?

And what about YoPump?

What about airdrops which you get?

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

You write that already in other topic.

Yoda investbox plans (1% and 2%) have action (10ds), and if you dont remember Yoda had airdrop.

And how I understand you dont like investbox because of action and tokens without action because price drop, can you tell me how you expect that price go up if there are every day more tokens?

And what about YoPump?

What about airdrops which you get?

If you invest with yoda token (10 ds) action, but I did not notice that before.  However, yoda is an airdrop token, and yobit's airdrop tokens have good prices in the market at first but it is slowly being dumped.  Currently the price of yoda token is 1 satoshi.  However, it is doubtful whether the price will increase.

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

If you invest with yoda token (10 ds) action, but I did not notice that before.  However, yoda is an airdrop token, and yobit's airdrop tokens have good prices in the market at first but it is slowly being dumped.  Currently the price of yoda token is 1 satoshi.  However, it is doubtful whether the price will increase.

You did not understand me again, if some token have daily (1%,5%,10%) bigger supply will that affect on price?

Of course yes, and because of that price drop as simple as that.

And that price increase, maybe if that token win YoPony/Pump race. 😄

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

You did not understand me again, if some token have daily (1%,5%,10%) bigger supply will that affect on price?

Of course yes, and because of that price drop as simple as that.

And that price increase, maybe if that token win YoPony/Pump race. 😄

I didn't understand any of your questions, he told me.
  Yobit has 1%, 2%, 3%, 10% profit in its investment box and they have a lot of supply.  However, as their profits are higher, it gradually affects their prices.  The yopony race has begun, but you knows when this race will end

I like yoda coin and I couldn't participate in the airdrop because I didn't find out in time, now I ask, how can I get yoda coins? just buying them? I am very interested in the project and I am reading that they give a certain amount of free coins every day, would someone be so kind as to explain to me more about it?

By the way, this is my 100th post and I'm happy.

I have 700 EOODAs in my investment box. I get 1% per day but the problem is I have to make at least one post per day to get the percentage. To earn 2% daily you need to buy YODA and invest in a box so that you can make a good income. I think this is the best place to make income

Unfortunately  i have missed up the yoda token airdrop held by yobit support  team..  Also the yoda trader got enough  profit  from it i have heard.. So as the yoda  coin value very low now so i think trader  should buy it and put it in investbox if they think its profit  able for them with market conditions.. 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:55 AM, MAHIMRANA10 said:

I have 700 eudu in my investment box. I get 1% per day but the problem is I have to make at least one post per day to get the percentage. To earn 2% per day you need to buy YODA and invest in a box so that you can make a good income. I think this is the best place to earn. I think this is a very good thing. Many of you really like this coin for posting on this beautiful subject and I am glad that there is still an investor in it which gives you the opportunity to earn more from it. I got this coin from distribution and I still sell it till today, this is my 100th post and I am happyI like Yoda coins and I couldn't take part in the airdrops because I couldn't find them in time, now I will ask, how do I get Yoda coins? Just buy them? I am very interested in the project and I read that they give a certain amount of free coins every day, would anyone be so kind to explain to me more about this

Your point is that you get YODA from Yobit and you are happy because of that, and why you write all that?

And like you can see there are Action for YODA 1% investbox plan but it's not one post daily than 10 times Dice game with BTC daily. Point is that you could to write just that you are happy because of airdrop.

12 hours ago, Emanuel 12 said:

Most of this yobit associated tokens on the investbox will get you very good profits. The only thing is for the tokens to keep growing their value and make sure they don't fall

And please tell me how token price can "growing their value" if supply is bigger daily for example 1%,5%,10%?

Where that tokens will go? Investbox or market, as simple as that.

And what can you expect? That price of course drop, if there are some news/update for that token maybe price will pump but without that only with daily +tokens from investbox of course that price will drop. Clean example is TALK token, but TALK have tokens from forum too and that affect on price for sure. Point is that price will drop and that is normal for investbox tokens.