I am getting bored | delay discussions.

300 seconds to wait in between two posts to make  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• This is okay
    • The delay should be reduced
    • We need more waiting time 5 minutes is not enough

8 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

This must be 300 seconds now, meaning 5 minutes delay. I have no idea about all of you but I am getting bored and I think I will never be able to finish responding to the queue I have in my activity list for the posts I follow (I am talking about custom activity stream).

I am not complaining but having 300 seconds to wait is too much time to wait for a user like me who loves to talk to others constantly.  This 120 second was okay though. 

I would like to hear from the community so that @Admin and mods ( @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 ) can come to a considerable number for us.

Please share your thought and ideas of the alternative so that we can take actions to stop the spammers.

Agreed. It should be based on the ranking and be reduced if you have higher rankings. 5 minutes is too much. 

I don't have much time to spare and the delay bothers me and makes publishing 30 posts a day difficult for me You should reduce the waiting time

I agree with you because waiting for 300 seconds reduces the annoying, although it will make us a little bored, but as long as it works to improve the site is not

2 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

‍

‍‍‍Maybe for me personally it's okay with a delay of 300 seconds, because it really doesn't need to post quickly. But if other members are disturbed by this rule I also won't ban it because everyone has it different capacities. All let the admin decide, because they know the best for development this forum.

Maybe for me personally it's okay with a delay of 300 seconds, because it really doesn't need to post quickly. But if other members are disturbed by this rule I also won't ban it because everyone has it different capacities. All let the admin decide, because they know the best for development this forum.

Maybe for me personally it's okay with a delay of 300 seconds, because it really doesn't need to post quickly. But if other members are disturbed by this rule I also won't ban it because everyone has it different capacities. All let the admin decide, because they know the best for development this forum.

I say google captha is a solution. It cost lots of money to make a captcha solving bot. A captha will slow down the bots etc. Captcha is ok. That 300 sec wait period is not good.

Edited by fear000

7 hours ago, susilabai said:

This ban is for temporary and i think very soon they will remove it till then we can do nothing. Even yobit are not able to county the post in previous system that is why i think this option is good and posting will become some slow so that admin will get more time to check the users posting and keep this forum clean and clear.

Yep, removing will make us  post faster, rather than to wait for a long time. We spend some time on the forums and delay can lead to spend whole day.

8 hours ago, Phash said:

So you think 12 posts per hour isn't enough? 

Do you want the changes to be reversed back because of the contest or there's passion for posting here? 

We would see how things goes after the contest. 

I have already posted that thing about who will be here  after the contest and others too posted regarding this. I don't know how many are real and how many would like to spend here all the time.

12 posts per an hour would be $1, calculate what will be the average income of a daily wage  per hour.

P.S I am not admin or neither I recommend my own features since the admin did correct things for maintaining spam.

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

I've left too, long time ago, using only altcointalks and Cryptotalk, those forum is well structured and I can grow by my own.

We are here to make some money and learning about new things as a lot of people also told they don't like the forums and their structure.

The admin knows better than me as I spent only a year on bitcointalk forums.

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

We are here to make some money and learning about new things as a lot of people also told they don't like the forums and their structure.

The admin knows better than me as I spent only a year on bitcointalk forums.

Yeah, and I'm really enjoying how this forum is changing, I'm really excited to see what will be the next changes here.

9 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yeah, and I'm really enjoying how this forum is changing, I'm really excited to see what will be the next changes here.

They might come up with more changes and only one thing which i can say is signature campaigns similar to BTCtalks forums. Once some advertisers arrive and this forum will rocks as everyone can participate genuinely.

Most of the campaigns are for the friends, known people and for their alt accounts.

14 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

They might come up with more changes and only one thing which i can say is signature campaigns similar to BTCtalks forums. Once some advertisers arrive and this forum will rocks as everyone can participate genuinely.

Most of the campaigns are for the friends, known people and for their alt accounts.

I think that they maybe implement signature after this payperpost ends, will be nice if they let's some top member to wear signature and keep earning a few btc, but this just my thoughts, I think they will put local boards here soon

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I think that they maybe implement signature after this payperpost ends, will be nice if they let's some top member to wear signature and keep earning a few btc, but this just my thoughts, I think they will put local boards here soon

If the pay per post will discontinue, then people will sop coming here. I believe this might will run for atleast a year or until it grows to large membership.

Signature campaigns might take more than 6 months as advertisers need huge traffic. We have to wait and see for few months what will happen here.

11 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

If the pay per post will discontinue, then people will sop coming here. I believe this might will run for atleast a year or until it grows to large membership.

Signature campaigns might take more than 6 months as advertisers need huge traffic. We have to wait and see for few months what will happen here.

I don't know how much they can invest, this pay per post campaign is expensive already, if we look that have at least 500 paid members maybe.

It's 1k$/day

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

I would change waiting time for different Member ranks, something like in BigbrotherBtc forum

Brand New:  should have longest waiting time
Newbie:    long waiting time
Jr. Member:  101-300  medium waiting time
Member:  300-1000   normal waiting time
Full Member: 1000-3000  small waiting time
Sr. Member: 3000-6000  almost no waiting time
Hero Member: 6000-9000 No waiting time
Legendary: 9000-12000 No waiting time
VIP: 12000+ No waiting time

I agree with this, i think higher rank account should not wait like low rank. 5 minutes delay is fine to me but at least give some benefit to higher rank by reduce it to like 3-2 minutes per post delay.

16 minutes ago, dana33 said:

I agree with this, i think higher rank account should not wait like low rank. 5 minutes delay is fine to me but at least give some benefit to higher rank by reduce it to like 3-2 minutes per post delay.

There should be manual approval for a newbie, instead of long waiting time this way it can move fast for everyone. Depending on membership level  higher rank members will enjoy every moment.

I hope the admin will do the best for all of us. Anyway things will come to normal once this contest will ends up.

I completely agree that the 300 second timer is too much. While i understand it's a move towards reducing spam, it also inhibits the forum's growth.

The time frame isn't even enough to have a continued discussion.

4 hours ago, phabulu said:

I don't know how much they can invest, this pay per post campaign is expensive already, if we look that have at least 500 paid members maybe.

It's 1k$/day

These are, of course, great costs. But many newcomers join the forum and the market. New clients are always bringing in money and will start trading on the exchange. And those who came only for bonus, it will be a long time to collect them, because the commission for the withdrawal of coins is high.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Регистрируйтесь на бирже yobit.net для получения оплаты за сообщения. Напишите мне в  ЛС, когда прикрепите аккаунт с форума и получите в подарок 11011 сатошек как мой реферал на бирже!!!

it is hard for me to maintain a discussion with such an interval... I become relly spleepy waiting in front of the screen, or go surf in another page and then I gorget about what I was doing...

I think it is understandable to reduce cheaters, bots and spammers, but maybe this could be applied only to the first rank?

I have seen that mod said it will be temporary... this is a good move, because it will drive away the bad actors and than we can keep on going like usual.... but afterwords, I think it should be dependant with rank

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

it is hard for me to maintain a discussion with such an interval...

Yeah it is happening with me too LOL

Check my number of posts since it has been implemented. Problem is if you do not enjoy then you can not talk. I am really not enjoying conversation and hence the activity is not much at all since it is in working order.

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

I think it is understandable to reduce cheaters, bots and spammers, but maybe this could be applied only to the first rank?

This is temporary, the admin said it in this post. They will remove it in few days or may be in a week. Yeah it is understandable the it's really hard to control the spammers. By the way, good news is that we have few new mods.

I think we are still in the right direction. Just few days of discomfortness we will need to take 😊

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

19 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

That's a secret and I can share in PM if you want but you need to promise me that you will not share with anyone. 🤪

I must say, xBDT Script, I'm most intrigued by your VIP status, so PM me and this stays exclusively  between us forever, promise.

Edited by cryptex

1 minute ago, cryptex said:

I must say, xBDT Script, I'm most intrigued your VIP status, so PM me and this stays exclusively  between us forever, promise.

Hey guys please i also wanted to know the secret of becoming VIP , please can you also PM me and tell the secret. i promise it will be between us only

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

This is temporary, the admin said it in this post. They will remove it in few days or may be in a week. Yeah it is understandable the it's really hard to control the spammers. By the way, good news is that we have few new mods.

I think we are still in the right direction. Just few days of discomfortness we will need to take 😊

Yes it is, did you noticed that the waiting time already changed? As I said I think will depend of reach rack, for me is 120 Sec now, you have a higher rank maybe will me less. 

Edited by phabulu

1 hour ago, cryptex said:

I must say, xBDT Script, I'm most intrigued by your VIP status, so PM me and this stays exclusively  between us forever, promise.

Haha you still have not figured it out? 😊

1 hour ago, susilabai said:

Hey guys please i also wanted to know the secret of becoming VIP , please can you also PM me and tell the secret. i promise it will be between us only

Aham!

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yes it is, did you noticed that the waiting time already changed? As I said I think will depend of reach rack, for me is 120 Sec now, you have a higher rank maybe will me less. 

Yeah I am glad that admin changed it or my times were getting boring LOL

Here is the thing, we will see many changes thought out the upcoming days. Some will favor us and some will not but as a community we will always find a common ground and move towards the good future.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Here is the thing, we will see many changes thought out the upcoming days. Some will favor us and some will not but as a community we will always find a common ground and move towards the good future.

True, I think they are doing an amazing job, I'm liking the changes here, sometimes they start something and keep making some changes, now it's pretty good i think this delay posts thing.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

This must be 300 seconds now, meaning 5 minutes delay. I have no idea about all of you but I am getting bored and I think I will never be able to finish responding to the queue I have in my activity list for the posts I follow (I am talking about custom activity stream).

I am not complaining but having 300 seconds to wait is too much time to wait for a user like me who loves to talk to others constantly.  This 120 second was okay though. 

I would like to hear from the community so that @Admin and mods ( @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 ) can come to a considerable number for us.

Please share your thought and ideas of the alternative so that we can take actions to stop the spammers.

300 Seconds for everyone or just for new members? I am a new member and I do not know how to rank members at Cryptotalk. Can someone guide me?

5 minutes ago, phabulu said:

now it's pretty good i think this delay posts thing.

The 120 seconds is very okay for anyone.

5 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I thought you would get out of the forum if the time between each post remained 5 minutes haha
welcome again :classic_biggrin:

I was losing my interest and you can see it from my post history.

4 minutes ago, Saoha said:

300 Seconds for everyone or just for new members?

There are no 300 seconds anymore.

5 minutes ago, Saoha said:

I am a new member and I do not know how to rank members at Cryptotalk. Can someone guide me?

1 minute ago, phabulu said:

120 seconds For everyone? I think this should be different for each rank here.

It's not yet but yes it's 120 seconds for everyone. 

I think this is okay however the best implementation will be to determine based on the forum rank. As people go higher in rank they should not have any restriction at all.

I am sure admin has this mind.