I am getting bored | delay discussions. - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

I am getting bored | delay discussions.

300 seconds to wait in between two posts to make  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• This is okay
    • The delay should be reduced
    • We need more waiting time 5 minutes is not enough

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

This must be 300 seconds now, meaning 5 minutes delay. I have no idea about all of you but I am getting bored and I think I will never be able to finish responding to the queue I have in my activity list for the posts I follow (I am talking about custom activity stream).

I am not complaining but having 300 seconds to wait is too much time to wait for a user like me who loves to talk to others constantly.  This 120 second was okay though. 

I would like to hear from the community so that @Admin and mods ( @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 ) can come to a considerable number for us.

Please share your thought and ideas of the alternative so that we can take actions to stop the spammers.

300 secs are OK with me. Insightful messages can't be posted with the speed of laser printer opposite to the spamming ones. BTW, how did you manage to get VIP status not having 12000+ posts?

I also feel impatient to wait, we will start to be disturbed when chatting with a short tempo, but this step is done to keep members from spamming.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

22 minutes ago, cryptex said:

300 secs are OK with me. Insightful messages can't be posted with the speed of laser printer opposite to the spamming ones. BTW, how did you manage to get VIP status not having 12000+ posts?

I kept wondering too or is there something the admin is hidden from us? 

His post count is far from VIP rank. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

This must be 300 seconds now, meaning 5 minutes delay. I have no idea about all of you but I am getting bored and I think I will never be able to finish responding to the queue I have in my activity list for the posts I follow (I am talking about custom activity stream).

I am not complaining but having 300 seconds to wait is too much time to wait for a user like me who loves to talk to others constantly.  This 120 second was okay though. 

I would like to hear from the community so that @Admin and mods ( @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 ) can come to a considerable number for us.

Please share your thought and ideas of the alternative so that we can take actions to stop the spammers.

By the number of your posts I may conclude that you are really active poster. How do you find so much free time to post so much? I guess this is your only source of income if you have nothing else to do besides to wait 300 seconds before to make another comment. 

i think the delay of post around about 2 minuets its good but also its safe for forum because many people or members trying spamy pots for earning i am here to learn some good informative knowledge about coins

1 hour ago, Phash said:

We would see how things goes after the contest. 

I am also interested to see how it goes after the contest. 

This is what I think: We will have a lot of people never come back unless they smell money again however in this process we will find some loyal members who will rebuild the community. This is how a community grows. 

I really hope in this process we will find some loyal forum members.

May be you want me to see there as well, right? We will see 😊

55 minutes ago, Phash said:

I kept wondering too or is there something the admin is hidden from us? 

Good luck figuring it out. It's in front of your eyes 😁

1 hour ago, cryptex said:

TW, how did you manage to get VIP status not having 12000+ posts?

That's a secret and I can share in PM if you want but you need to promise me that you will not share with anyone. 🤪

It is not that I want to continue insisting but the truth is that the 300-second delay usually hardens the mood and motivation, as many colleagues have said, the restriction should apply to new members.

3 minutes ago, Bills said:

It is not that I want to continue insisting but the truth is that the 300-second delay usually hardens the mood and motivation, as many colleagues have said, the restriction should apply to new members.

good idea
Maybe we can whitelist members who don't violate the rules
They don't have any limitations
what is your opinion about this suggestion ?

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

5 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

good idea
Maybe we can whitelist members who don't violate the rules
They don't have any limitations
what is your opinion about this suggestion ?

I think it's a great ideal, this can be quickly filtered by the mods in the forum, it would automatically have the list of those users who do not spam, to continue posting without that limitation.

i have had the same problem more and more... it is the way the platform keeps us here... but in the same way is boring a bit and we are getting far. Let's hope it will be changed for the good.

8 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Agreed. It should be based on the ranking and be reduced if you have higher rankings. 5 minutes is too much. 

26 minutes ago, webdeals said:

i have had the same problem more and more... it is the way the platform keeps us here... but in the same way is boring a bit and we are getting far. Let's hope it will be changed for the good.

Interesting idea, (it is the way the platform keeps us here)
I think this is a smart way for Yobit to have members spend more time here
We'll wait for what the moderator will react tomorrow

7 hours ago, susilabai said:

This ban is for temporary and i think very soon they will remove it till then we can do nothing. Even yobit are not able to county the post in previous system that is why i think this option is good and posting will become some slow so that admin will get more time to check the users posting and keep this forum clean and clear.

Yep, removing will make us  post faster, rather than to wait for a long time. We spend some time on the forums and delay can lead to spend whole day.

8 hours ago, Phash said:

So you think 12 posts per hour isn't enough? 

Do you want the changes to be reversed back because of the contest or there's passion for posting here? 

We would see how things goes after the contest. 

I have already posted that thing about who will be here  after the contest and others too posted regarding this. I don't know how many are real and how many would like to spend here all the time.

12 posts per an hour would be $1, calculate what will be the average income of a daily wage  per hour.

P.S I am not admin or neither I recommend my own features since the admin did correct things for maintaining spam.

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

I've left too, long time ago, using only altcointalks and Cryptotalk, those forum is well structured and I can grow by my own.

We are here to make some money and learning about new things as a lot of people also told they don't like the forums and their structure.

The admin knows better than me as I spent only a year on bitcointalk forums.

9 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yeah, and I'm really enjoying how this forum is changing, I'm really excited to see what will be the next changes here.

They might come up with more changes and only one thing which i can say is signature campaigns similar to BTCtalks forums. Once some advertisers arrive and this forum will rocks as everyone can participate genuinely.

Most of the campaigns are for the friends, known people and for their alt accounts.

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I think that they maybe implement signature after this payperpost ends, will be nice if they let's some top member to wear signature and keep earning a few btc, but this just my thoughts, I think they will put local boards here soon

If the pay per post will discontinue, then people will sop coming here. I believe this might will run for atleast a year or until it grows to large membership.

Signature campaigns might take more than 6 months as advertisers need huge traffic. We have to wait and see for few months what will happen here.

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

I would change waiting time for different Member ranks, something like in BigbrotherBtc forum

Brand New:  should have longest waiting time
Newbie:    long waiting time
Jr. Member:  101-300  medium waiting time
Member:  300-1000   normal waiting time
Full Member: 1000-3000  small waiting time
Sr. Member: 3000-6000  almost no waiting time
Hero Member: 6000-9000 No waiting time
Legendary: 9000-12000 No waiting time
VIP: 12000+ No waiting time

I agree with this, i think higher rank account should not wait like low rank. 5 minutes delay is fine to me but at least give some benefit to higher rank by reduce it to like 3-2 minutes per post delay.

16 minutes ago, dana33 said:

I agree with this, i think higher rank account should not wait like low rank. 5 minutes delay is fine to me but at least give some benefit to higher rank by reduce it to like 3-2 minutes per post delay.

There should be manual approval for a newbie, instead of long waiting time this way it can move fast for everyone. Depending on membership level  higher rank members will enjoy every moment.

I hope the admin will do the best for all of us. Anyway things will come to normal once this contest will ends up.

I completely agree that the 300 second timer is too much. While i understand it's a move towards reducing spam, it also inhibits the forum's growth.

The time frame isn't even enough to have a continued discussion.

4 hours ago, phabulu said:

I don't know how much they can invest, this pay per post campaign is expensive already, if we look that have at least 500 paid members maybe.

It's 1k$/day

These are, of course, great costs. But many newcomers join the forum and the market. New clients are always bringing in money and will start trading on the exchange. And those who came only for bonus, it will be a long time to collect them, because the commission for the withdrawal of coins is high.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

it is hard for me to maintain a discussion with such an interval... I become relly spleepy waiting in front of the screen, or go surf in another page and then I gorget about what I was doing...

I think it is understandable to reduce cheaters, bots and spammers, but maybe this could be applied only to the first rank?

I have seen that mod said it will be temporary... this is a good move, because it will drive away the bad actors and than we can keep on going like usual.... but afterwords, I think it should be dependant with rank

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

it is hard for me to maintain a discussion with such an interval...

Yeah it is happening with me too LOL

Check my number of posts since it has been implemented. Problem is if you do not enjoy then you can not talk. I am really not enjoying conversation and hence the activity is not much at all since it is in working order.

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

I think it is understandable to reduce cheaters, bots and spammers, but maybe this could be applied only to the first rank?

This is temporary, the admin said it in this post. They will remove it in few days or may be in a week. Yeah it is understandable the it's really hard to control the spammers. By the way, good news is that we have few new mods.

I think we are still in the right direction. Just few days of discomfortness we will need to take 😊

19 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

That's a secret and I can share in PM if you want but you need to promise me that you will not share with anyone. 🤪

I must say, xBDT Script, I'm most intrigued by your VIP status, so PM me and this stays exclusively  between us forever, promise.

Edited by cryptex

1 hour ago, cryptex said:

I must say, xBDT Script, I'm most intrigued by your VIP status, so PM me and this stays exclusively  between us forever, promise.

Haha you still have not figured it out? 😊

1 hour ago, susilabai said:

Hey guys please i also wanted to know the secret of becoming VIP , please can you also PM me and tell the secret. i promise it will be between us only

Aham!

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yes it is, did you noticed that the waiting time already changed? As I said I think will depend of reach rack, for me is 120 Sec now, you have a higher rank maybe will me less. 

Yeah I am glad that admin changed it or my times were getting boring LOL

Here is the thing, we will see many changes thought out the upcoming days. Some will favor us and some will not but as a community we will always find a common ground and move towards the good future.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yeah I am glad that admin changed it or my times were getting boring LOL

Here is the thing, we will see many changes thought out the upcoming days. Some will favor us and some will not but as a community we will always find a common ground and move towards the good future.

Congratulations on reducing the time between each post
I thought you would get out of the forum if the time between each post remained 5 minutes haha
welcome again :classic_biggrin:

On 10/10/2019 at 10:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

300 Seconds for everyone or just for new members? I am a new member and I do not know how to rank members at Cryptotalk. Can someone guide me?