DoWallet Mobile App - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

DoWallet Mobile App

I think a lot of people don't know about it, I liked sharing it with you, DoWallet enables you to buy Bitcoin, store it and everything related to bitcoin and crypto I advise you to try it. Download link from Google Play! Press here.

Screenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-43.thumb.png.b86cf55297eff92909ee14c5c924e541.pngScreenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-28.thumb.png.7ae4ecc842f730b47c6a7466444ea0e3.png

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

On 2/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, Foisal123 said:

Thanks for share with us this nice post.i khow from your post some good information.hope this post will helped more newbies. 

I have been very helpful  the wallet. But i have not any asstes assets to use this.

• +1 1

Actually..i open google and search about perfect money..and enter my code after they sent me amessage via e mail..so by this wsy i open my wallet without downloading apps

• +2 1

This seems like a great wallet. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm gonna download it today and I'm gonna see if it's legit or not. Thanks again for sharing. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If would be great if you can explain the advantages of this wallet from other wallets because there are so many bitcoin wallet yet only Few of them have good advantages.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You are right when you said that there is too many people who don't know this wallet, because I am one of them, I never saw it actually, until now, and the most important things in my opinion when I ask about any wallet is the security level, the fees, the support team and withdraw and deposit period, so can you provide me with the answers and tell me how these things are in this wallet 

• Useful or interesting 1

i have never used this wallet and i think before using any new wallet all should think about the security of that wallet as there are many fake wallets in the market now.

I see this wallet for the first time and you have to be careful my friends. Be careful when storing your money in unknown wallets, take control of the wallet keys.

I have never heard of this portfolio before, nor have I tried it, all possibilities exist about whether it is reliable or straightforward, I will do in-depth research on this portfolio and give you my personal opinion.

DoWallet Bitcoin Wallet is the best wallet to store the different types of the crypto holdings. I have this wallet on the smartphones. You can instantly transact  with anyone in the world without any trouble. It supports all the top currencies. 

I've never heard about this wallet before and no one else recommended me to use it so I don't know if it is safe. I'm going to have to do some more research before trying it

Welcome with me
Since DoWallet allows to purchase and store Bitcoin, it is good for keeping Bitcoin for a period of time
We did not talk about safety aspects, and whether Bitcoin is allowed to be transferred to other currencies

thank you for sharing this with us. This is quite a useful application as most of the wallets that are available now are used primarily in storing crypto and do not provide the option of purchasing crypto directly through the application. There is however many exchanges online that are reputable and that allow for you purchase crypto at very competitive rates. I will research this wallet further to see if they are able to offer rates that are competitive to the current market.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for sharing this wallet, this is my first time where I heard about this wallet, is good to know the members experience about this wallet, if is safe and secure, because there are a lot of wallet but the majority of them are scam.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/17/2020 at 9:21 PM, cryp2flowers said:

I think a lot of people don't know about it, I liked sharing it with you, DoWallet enables you to buy Bitcoin, store it and everything related to bitcoin and crypto I advise you to try it. Download link from Google Play! Press here.

Screenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-43.thumb.png.b86cf55297eff92909ee14c5c924e541.pngScreenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-28.thumb.png.7ae4ecc842f730b47c6a7466444ea0e3.png

Thank you for sharing that but I'm using different apps and sites where I do transactions and any other crypto related things. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The problem with wallet like that who support buy and sell coins ,that dont support a lot of countries they only support some of them and a lot of us cant use the feature of sell and buy ,they only can store his coins there 

I ve never heard of this wallet before and don t know if it is reliable or not so I can t try every wallet I find because I may lose my money and instead prefer to use the most reliable and widely used wallets known to people like blockchain wallet

This is really cool Thank you, but you didn't mention how much it takes for the transfer fee, I think the fees might be high if there is no Bitcoin Lightning Network support feature. So I prefer to use applications that support Bitcoin Lightning Network because it has few fees.

It is very similar to Luno wallet (one of my favourites). A hot, secured and privacy respected wallet. It has its cons too in that, there is a limited amount of assets you can store and trade with it. I will recommend DoWallet and Luno for beginners.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I didn't not use this wallet but i can say that payeer wallet is best than this wallet in both way of security and trading your currencies.You can also buy and sell your crypto currencies through this wallet app. 

I have read many articles about this application but I am not sure of its reliability, therefore I always prefer to use the wallets that are very popular because they are safer and the best wallets for me are a blockchain wallet and coinbas wallet

On 2/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, cryp2flowers said:

The only information that seems to be attractive in the use of this wallet is the ability to buy crypto within the wallet and I think more research is needed before starting to use this wallet because it's not popular and theris no enough information provided here it's for this reason I put it on question mark regarding it's legitimacy.

I also the one member to no this wallet, yes mate I really don't no about this wallet previously, first I heard this wallet name in your topic I think you are not provide full information, like we only buy bitcoin are buy another coin also, how much fees takes this wallet when we do transaction in bitcoin,

• +1 1