Hossain

The best crypto forum 😍

Currently there is a lot about crypto forums. However, Bitcointalk is still the best forum. Cryptotalk is a new forum. It takes time to perfect and attract the number of participants. Hopefully it will be one of the best crypto forums.

Cryptotalk burst into our lives instantly and gain popularity. It started very powerfully. Good conditions for users and very cool competition. Let's see what further this forum will surprise us. I think the forum team is undoubtedly focused on the success of this forum and make it the best

On 10/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, Beesuuz said:

You are right. I am also seeing this forum as a best place for all of the people who love cryptocurrencies. In this forum we can openly discuss about this field so I am sure that in the coming future almost all of the people will join this forum.

Well if we cooperate with each other's and give out time regularly then we will see a good forum in the future but if we are here just for the bounty and once it's done then we leave it then we will not go far however my best bet is that in this process we will find some loyal members and those will take care of the forum and will make it a success.

Question is that are you one of these loyal members?

I hope you are and in this case let's make it possible that this forum will be indeed one of the best in the space.

the best crypto forum was bitcoin talk but now crypto talk started paying that reason it will become best now becoz peoples want earning they do not want to get any thing else which is not common in other forums

I'm new on this forum but I can honestly tell I already feel very good in here because everyone is so calm and friendly. You don't see any legendary members coming here just to make fun of other people like you see in bitcointalk 

Crypto. Talk is a good forum were you're interacting with the very good and expert and experienced cryptocurrency exchangers and traders and earning some toshish on a daily basis. 

If we are here then surely we love being here.I love talking with people here too.It is so good thing

I am visiting this site from about 15-20 days but created my account today. also got some satoshi on my yobit account. really the forum is growing smoothly.

This forum is good and has the potential to be the best or in line to the best! but for now we are far from that!

We dont have not much audience and users, there are no project coming yet! we still have more thing to develop here! but this is really cool to use! 

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

On 10/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Hossain said:

cryptotalk.org not only a crypto forum. this is part of our life. cryptotalk is a family and we all are the family Member. I love cryptotalk.org very much😘 what about you? 😏

I am trying so hard not to be addicted to the forum and now @hexwin @xBDT Script are making it harder with football betting talk. Gradually, this forum is becoming a one stop shop for all you need and all you want to be. If you want to be a better trader, stay on the platform. If you love betting, you are also welcomed

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

I am trying so hard not to be addicted to the forum and now @hexwin @xBDT Script are making it harder with football betting talk. Gradually, this forum is becoming a one stop shop for all you need and all you want to be. If you want to be a better trader, stay on the platform. If you love betting, you are also welcomed

Well I am enjoying your football analysis as well. @bitcoworld is also into football. 

You see, this is what a community is. If you do not have fun with each others companion then it is really hard to stay so much time in here even when you have a 1BTC contest. 

Some people ask me how I do it. And the answer is very simple. I am open to anyone to have a chat and to share idea. This way I can test my knowledge and also gain from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right Cryptotalk offers a lot of solutions and experience for users and without forgetting the opportunity to win every day, a family! not yet, I have not yet received messages that proves this option! but the future and the time can bring us good news and good friends.

Even it is new,cryptotalk has an easy user interface and really a user friendly one and the members are good because even they have a lot of arguments and misunderstanding in here they still chose peace and moderators are good in handling the forum

On 10/10/2019 at 6:05 PM, Hossain said:

cryptotalk.org not only a crypto forum. this is part of our life. cryptotalk is a family and we all are the family Member. I love cryptotalk.org very much😘 what about you? 😏

Nothing to complicate here to ask about forum, example: you can not compare me and bill gate who is rich. That means you can not compare cryptotalk and bitcointalk, only is cryptotalk here.

The best crypto forum in my opinion is coinlib. because Users can add coins to their favorite lists, create and track their own portfolios, set special alerts, make detailed coin comparisons, find the best prices for trading pairs across exchanges, and take advantage of some other cool features. Data is collected from more than 160 exchanges.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, Hossain said:

I don't know which forum is the best forum of cryptocurrency because all forums related to cryptocurrency will have different advantages. We cannot compare every forum because it is hard to do that. I think that if we can do the best we can without trying to cheat or spam the forum and we can help other members, that will be good for us, for them, and of course, for the forum. 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Yes this is a great forum, not yet the best, but has potential to be.

A bit off topic but i'm curious, have you tried buying merits on bitcointalk? If the red tags and being noticeable is the only issue, then this can be managed by being more discreet about it.

For me, merit is only a way to prevent new people from increasing their ranks. Old members don't want to see another competition by serving the quality of posts from new people because they think they are superior to the new people. You could see that it doesn't make sense if they gave 10-50 merits to some post from the old member, but when you give 4 merits, they will say that is a problem. But we cannot do anything because bitcointalk now becomes centralized. And it's hard for new people to gain benefits from bitcointalk unless making a new account with a small chance to increase the level of the rank.

I like this forum and I spend part of the time reading and sharing information, I like it because being a new forum we go on the go, there are not those levels of superiority that are found in other forums where the most experienced do not mind supporting the new users

On 10/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Hossain said:

sorry but I don't want bot and spammers family as there is so much spam currently, maybe after the pay pay post campaign we can talk more about this

11 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I am enjoying your football analysis as well. @bitcoworld is also into football. 

You see, this is what a community is. If you do not have fun with each others companion then it is really hard to stay so much time in here even when you have a 1BTC contest. 

Some people ask me how I do it. And the answer is very simple. I am open to anyone to have a chat and to share idea. This way I can test my knowledge and also gain from it.

I agree with the community part very much with you. Its very imp. to share ideas and grab other ideas by ppl. This way you make yourself a better prog. and you might dont do a mistake which you would have done. (In Sport betting)

Iam not a reg. bet guy but i enjoy to have some bets weeks with tin money

On 10/10/2019 at 9:05 PM, Hossain said:

At the present cryptotalk.org is the most important part of our life. We all are sharing our valuable information and feelings there into the worldwide

Even though I agree that; we're all family members i also okay with disowning these spammers and copy and pasters, they destroy reputation. Reputation of the family must and will be maintained.

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

I, too, think, that this a good forum. Here you can learn a lot of things and get all the detailed information.. I learned a lot for myself

5 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Iam not a reg. bet guy but i enjoy to have some bets weeks with tin money

I am too not regular but when I start I go for few week before giving it a break. By the way, you were absolutely right about community thing.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

they destroy reputation. Reputation of the family must and will be maintained.

The best ting we can do is - whenever you spot then copy pasting, plagiarizing or anything that is breaking forum rule, just report them. This way the mods get their attention in it. 

it's a place where i can just chill speaking to different people, every day i learn something new that i didn't know earlier and that's really cool

Safety is given to the person who is playing smartly and always wanting to play safe and in some instances we can't avoid the loss. It is always part of the game especially in trading and if youbare afraid to loss then don't take trading a serious matter because it will much ruin your trading life. Accept it as a challenge and a fuel for you to learn from these mistakes.