The best crypto forum 😍 - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hossain

The best crypto forum 😍

On 10/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, Hossain said:

cryptotalk.org not only a crypto forum. this is part of our life. cryptotalk is a family and we all are the family Member. I love cryptotalk.org very much😘 what about you? 😏

I don't know which forum is the best forum of cryptocurrency because all forums related to cryptocurrency will have different advantages. We cannot compare every forum because it is hard to do that. I think that if we can do the best we can without trying to cheat or spam the forum and we can help other members, that will be good for us, for them, and of course, for the forum. 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Yes this is a great forum, not yet the best, but has potential to be.

A bit off topic but i'm curious, have you tried buying merits on bitcointalk? If the red tags and being noticeable is the only issue, then this can be managed by being more discreet about it.

For me, merit is only a way to prevent new people from increasing their ranks. Old members don't want to see another competition by serving the quality of posts from new people because they think they are superior to the new people. You could see that it doesn't make sense if they gave 10-50 merits to some post from the old member, but when you give 4 merits, they will say that is a problem. But we cannot do anything because bitcointalk now becomes centralized. And it's hard for new people to gain benefits from bitcointalk unless making a new account with a small chance to increase the level of the rank.

• +2 1

I like this forum and I spend part of the time reading and sharing information, I like it because being a new forum we go on the go, there are not those levels of superiority that are found in other forums where the most experienced do not mind supporting the new users

On 10/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Hossain said:

cryptotalk.org not only a crypto forum. this is part of our life. cryptotalk is a family and we all are the family Member. I love cryptotalk.org very much😘 what about you? 😏

sorry but I don't want bot and spammers family as there is so much spam currently, maybe after the pay pay post campaign we can talk more about this

Even though I agree that; we're all family members i also okay with disowning these spammers and copy and pasters, they destroy reputation. Reputation of the family must and will be maintained.

5 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Iam not a reg. bet guy but i enjoy to have some bets weeks with tin money

I am too not regular but when I start I go for few week before giving it a break. By the way, you were absolutely right about community thing.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

they destroy reputation. Reputation of the family must and will be maintained.

The best ting we can do is - whenever you spot then copy pasting, plagiarizing or anything that is breaking forum rule, just report them. This way the mods get their attention in it. 

it's a place where i can just chill speaking to different people, every day i learn something new that i didn't know earlier and that's really cool

Agree with you) This is a very a good and qualitatively-made forum, which unites a large number of people, with common interest . I think it will soon become very popular)

It is very nice to get free stashi per post, that would make this form very nice and attractive for more people. I thing it ll have a great future 

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

he best ting we can do is - whenever you spot then copy pasting, plagiarizing or anything that is breaking forum rule, just report them. This way the mods get their attention in it. 

Yah that;s right, but i thin these reports most of them are not looked at since the copy pastes and spammers are still around doing their thing.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, gtx1050 said:

Cryptotalk is another forum I can considered as one of the best forum because I have learned so many things in here and people isn't that hard to approach. The cryptotalk also let me express my thought in a specific subjects as well as the opinion of other. It give me money ofcourse that is why it is best. You are getting paid in just a mere interaction.

In reality, Cryptotalk is not the best forum but Cryptotalk will be best, as long as the members can obey the rules, don't just come here to get paid to write comment and most importantly CT members can share their experiences and knowledge about the world of crypto. 

2 hours ago, moosang217 said:

It can help people like me want to earn profit and to have a good life ib the future.

Not sure about your financial situation but since you are saying that earning from this forum will bring you good life in future - he is what I think about that:

I am sure you are talking about this paid per post event. Please do not expect that it is going to stay for long time. You are lucky that you are getting paid for this but in the mean time please a real life job and spend your extra time here to build a business. After all this is a community and if you start any business then you will find customer from here. Although we will need more stable users before that though.

For me,this is the best forum ever,i just joined but i am happy with this forum,because here i can learn more about crypto,the rules are easy to understand

18 hours ago, xxxvin said:

I like this forum. It's a unique concept. Well organized structure. This is the best forum for crypto. It is my daily activity. Easy to use . I feel happy for becoming part of this forum

True, i am very happy to join the cryptotalk forum which every day many users join and make this forum community bigger

I hear the news that people in other forums have problem to even register and they have been asked to pay crypto fee just for registration!!!  Cryptotalk is free and it should stay like that

the first of crypto forum is bitcointalk guys , and on there we can find more new update of crypto and then new project and new bounty , and cryptotalk is give an opportunity for all member for want to make new earn income with a make a good content.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Hossain said:

Yeah brother i'm with you in that, but also we need to save our forum from spammers and scammers, and for that i will suggest that everyone of the honest users, need to take 2h of his time and start looking for the fake posts and repeated one, it's like we have to do a hunting day in this forum.

good)

Yeah brother i'm with you in that, but also we need to save our forum from spammers and scammers, and for that i will suggest that everyone of the honest users, need to take 2h.

Everyone loves this forum because they pay active users, but is it possible this will last long? I think some people will go if the campaign is over. But there will be some of the surviving as they understand what a forum and the commodity built and the cryptotalk will not be useless

let's say that at the moment it is already equal to bitcointalk, if moderators will introduce the signatures it will surely become the number one and most of bitcointalk users will migrate and write only here on cryptotalk

On 10/10/2019 at 11:05 AM, Hossain said:

I agree with you, everyone in this forum is a united family that is constantly in debate and creating new topics to learn and debate respectively, you are welcome as newbie I hope that many of those who are here can read my message, we must make this forum the best place for debate and exchange of opinions.

Yes you are right. Cryptotalk.org is the best cryotocurrency earning website i have ever seen. Yiu just have to post here.  The porum works in pay by posts. So all you need is to post here and earn from here. Its really too much great. 💖💖

Yes you are right. People learn a lot here and teach each other. I have also learned a lot since I am using this website. This website has transformed my life a lot. It is also the source of my income and here I also learn a lot.

I agree, I really like this forum, in these 3 days that I have been here, I have learned many things and the interaction with people from other countries is nice :) 

• +4 1

I do not know any other crypto forum except Cryptotalk.

cryptotalk has a lot of member from all around the world and we together make our forum become better and more popular