Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ?

The bitcoin price is going to down by down in these days if it's price is too low the second number cryptocurrency ranked ethereum coin will goes up to first rank. Then people will invest in it and ethereum proved great profitable for investors.

Many investors are waiting for a miracle to happen after Bitcoin halving happens. Past halving showed an increase in the price of bitcoin, which means this one will show. 

Well this is a fluctuating world that is not sure that cryptocurrency will rise and when it will go down, patience and gratitude are the key if trading in the world of cryptocurrency do not rashly take action.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation. Sometimes up and someyimes down very deeply. I dont know until when the market situation like this. The longer I hold the more down my assets. Will in the last year bitcoin go to the moon?

It can't be told accurately. No one can give you any guarantee about crypto. But everbody hopes that bitcoin will bounce back soon. 2019 is a disaster year for crypto market. We hope 2020 will be good for crypto.

I hope this is very right. According to my knowledge now the btc is boght enough. Now it is time to sell. And when this situation arise the price is going to be high. So this will be very good option if you hold bitcoin from now. Also according to the great analysts the price is gonna be high in the year 2020. 

I think holding until this decade ends will be worth it and will be beneficial, because personally I think the prices are going to go up as the new year starts.

this is very good, bitcoin is the worst holding this year because bitcoin in this year is going down & down, and the coming year will be a good thing because it will definitely increase.

I think it is worthed to be hold yout Bitcoin because Bitcoin value now are vety unstable and continuously dropping. Next year are good to wait because many analyst predict that bitcoin value will increase.

Well, because of the current price of BTC right now and the market, I think its the best choice to hold your coins because this year 2019 is not suitable for the cryptocurrency, it is more dropping of the price than rising and we see the lowest price of BTC. So I hope in the next year good things will happen for the crypto world especially for BTC because I have a lot of coins stored.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation. Sometimes up and someyimes down very deeply. I dont know until when the market situation like this. The longer I hold the more down my assets. Will in the last year bitcoin go to the moon?

i dont know when you bought your bitcoin assets but if you bought anywhere bellow 7000$ then just hold it for a while and it would be worth it because even if the price dipped again bellow 7000$ it will go up in 2020.

For sure, bitcoin is the most stable of all crypto and will surely retain and GROW in value in the coming years. Personally, i believe now is even a good time to invest and buy more of it. I don't see any reason for bitcoin to not succeed.

• +1 1

Btc is the best coin in the market now. it price was low few days ago but now the price increasing day by day. so holding btc will be good choice which will give high profit.

I think bitcoin holding in this year is very good see decision.This year is now closed in 2 days.Now btc price is low.You can hold them for good price

Bitcoin is mother currency of the market. It's an usable coin. Every usable think has a balue and it didn't go to zero. In 2019 there was many panic situation in the market. Many experts and I also think that in 2020 will be good for all of us. Many investor will come to this market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10.10.2019 at 18:58, Deborah Christine said:

I for example 50% of bitcoin will not touch until September 2020, I believe until then there will be an increase in the price. And there will also be significant fluctuations where the other 50% will trade.

The Rise of Bitcoin, Crypto and Decentralization

We’ll start with a few easy predictions and move on to some more complex and far reaching ones as well as some seriously controversial ones.

I think most of the people here are very used now on holding bitcoin and at the same time, they are also uses on patiently waiting. Let us just see how this upcoming year will trigger bitcoin.

Now bitcoin price is $7500 around. It will be $8000 at the end of 1019. i think in 2020, bitcoin price will go upto $20,000. so we can make profit by holding bitcoin. I am going to hold my coin.

If you are holding bitcoin at this year you couldn't got any profit at these year do wait for the future. But others altcoins maybe they would give you profit by holding them in this year

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

I dont think so as there is only 3 daya left in this year and mostly prices of bitcoin not much get up nor get too much down. It will see some dip and after new year begin it will surely rise

Holding Bitcoin in this year is a very good decision I think because the price of the Bitcoin is little low at present. But in 2020 it will increase. That's why it is a very good idea.

Even if we have come out of the bear market, the way to start a real and strong bull market is still a little far , maybe not too much so if you are holding and in a loss i just advise you to have patience and wait and not to sell at a loss.

4 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Even if we have come out of the bear market, the way to start a real and strong bull market is still a little far , maybe not too much so if you are holding and in a loss i just advise you to have patience and wait and not to sell at a loss.

If people complain they have a loss, that is their own mistake. Such people probably use their main capital to invest. 

Hey friend you hold the bitcoin for a long. I will say please wait for some more time. Please don't sell it now. The upcoming year is very eventful for Bitcoin. Definitely the price of bitcoin will increase in the 2020. If you are holding the bitcoin please be patience. It will give you profit for sure. But time may vary. 

1 hour ago, Gimba said:

I approve with you, grounds is that 2018 bitcoin prices breed up like moon. But in this day it subdue contain on. I long bitcoin will be come out of after that day like 2018.

Bitcoin will be the best by next year, the holding will be the best