Hossain

Btc to the moon

On 10/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Hossain said:

Hello everyone , how are you all?

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

first I expect $ 9000 and then $ 7000. I was thinking a little different before. but my technical analysis showed this. In the meantime, we will be wondering what alts coins will do.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:24 PM, Hossain said:

Hello everyone , how are you all?

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

Are you ok ? some days ago was under 7500 ? I think you mean 4-5 months ago maybe ?

it actually has some drops from 11000 and reach 8k

12 hours ago, fimolof said:

wait halving of bitcoin in 2020 btc will go to the moon 100k$ may be more , you must belive in btc it is future

i didn't think so don't dream so much. I can be down to 3000 $ or increase to 15000 $ not 10000 $ then withdrawal fee to bitcoin will be a fortune and everyone can leave

The usual manipulations that want to confuse people even more. In the long run, BTC will show new price highs, but no one will tell you exactly when it will be. I still do not expect a big decrease before further growth. If you have already invested in BTC then just wait for the 18k value before selling.

Oh yes bitcoin to the moon, i can't wait for this to happen, it has been so long since I felt the rush in my body when bitcoin left from way under 6000 and jump straight to 18000 plus, it was amazing every single altcoin follow bitcoin and the market was beautiful, green became my flavorite color, best days.

Current price is $8200 around and it was breathtaking at this level from more than 2 weeks. I don't think it will reach moon at this time, but in next year it will surely hit the wall.

No one can predict the price, but we see as per the chart system and it performance in the past.

I don't think bitcoin will go to the moon after the huge dumped, maybe bitcoin is not ready for that. I think in the next year will happen? I'm not sure, but hopefully we can see again bitcoin mooning.

Fundamentals are strong with BTC so investing now in it would not regret in future but if they investing for at least 1 year because next year can be 2017 for bitcoin.

Bitcoin will starting going to the moon, the middle part of next year,  bitcoin always moon after a couple of years and next year it should get a break, i would be that large of a boost but it will increase in price.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:04 AM, 123 said:

I do not think so,at least not now.

big pump need external power,such as wars,economic wars,then big money will flow into BTC/GOLD for safe.

Another one is BTC block rewards halve next year,so mostly like pump next year.

Definitely, We should not predict BTC for more than a day. Because it may dump or may pump in next hour or in next day or next week. But if you expect any big whale signals or buying then for dure it is about to pumping and that is perfect time to selling and you should not wait it for more up. I hope you all understand this what i want to say. Some users even dont know what is crypto and they come in public and showing signals and by chance if one of them working they got fame lol

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I think bitcoin will fall even more before it rises to maybe 7000
There is no support for the rise of Bitcoin at the moment

39 minutes ago, Begendel said:

I think so too man, Bitcoin will fall but after falling will return to the moon.
maybe back to $ 20,000 later to the month at a price of $ 40,000
this is a fair price for bitcoin 🙂

Predicting crypto currency can not be true exactly but i feel after its dump it will have big pump in future. The history is repeating same as past two years. If someone even get BTC at 6000 then he/she should buy for some fast profit. If you even get 2-3k profit in 1 month by just holding 1 BTC then its not bad. This would be great and may be as i think the last opportunity for investors to but BTC at low price below 8k Dollars. But this is crypto anything can be done 😄 cant say anything.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

9 hours ago, corrao25 said:

The usual manipulations that want to confuse people even more. In the long run, BTC will show new price highs, but no one will tell you exactly when it will be. I still do not expect a big decrease before further growth. If you have already invested in BTC then just wait for the 18k value before selling.

Well this price range of $18k possibly will be seen after the halving or even before the event. After the halving we are expecting a crazy bull run like the last 2017. However one always needs to keep this in mind that there are nothing certain LOL

42 minutes ago, Devh said:

<snip>

The are so much possibilities for bitcoin and it's really hard to tell future. We can just speculate only.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well this price range of $18k possibly will be seen after the halving or even before the event. After the halving we are expecting a crazy bull run like the last 2017. However one always needs to keep this in mind that there are nothing certain LOL

The are so much possibilities for bitcoin and it's really hard to tell future. We can just speculate only.

I think before halving, BTC will raise well in price. And then just a few days before halving its price will cross the historical high. These are just my thoughts. Of course  BTC halving  should raise its price. The news will remind people every day

Just now, corrao25 said:

I think before halving, BTC will raise well in price. And then just a few days before halving its price will cross the historical high. These are just my thoughts. Of course  BTC halving  should raise its price. The news will remind people every day

Man I you will not believer how eagerly I am waiting for this times. The price now it has is really boring. Things will start to spice up if we cross $15k somehow. We will see a lot of buyers will start buying with the believe that this time BTC is going to hit the moon. In very short time after that we may see the new ATH.

Let's hope for the best. Fingers crossed!

The price now it has is really boring.

Boring? We just went from 3200$ to 13900$ plus a correction to 7400$ 😄 If you think thats boring than I don't know 😄 I am very much entertained bro 😛

6 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

I think before halving, BTC will raise well in price.

So far, BTC did that always in a heavy way after the halvings.

16 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

After the halving we are expecting a crazy bull run like the last 2017.

My man! 👍

1 hour ago, omaryhonrm said:

it's more than week that bitcoin in range of 8000 no up no down ,now prepare your self to go down very fat and hope to go up step by step

That is the best thing we are having now the resting stage is almost complete! lets see the next movement!

1 hour ago, iamaruf said:

I don't think so btc will go moon soon.needs more time to go moon.Btc price recovering after that btc price will go up again. but who knows the exact time when btc will be moon or when it will dump.

Bitcoin will not reach the moon, having the moon is the final rise! we should expect more from bitcoin.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Boring? We just went from 3200$ to 13900$ plus a correction to 7400$ 😄 If you think thats boring than I don't know 😄 I am very much entertained bro 😛

I am getting the excitement out from bitcoin! the price game is again to be set!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

🤪

Well I have not thought about it at all. I think I am greedy LOL

I mean on a serious note, from last few days btc is not moving at all LOL

Either go all the way down to $3.2 or break the resistance we have in the $15k 😆

You know I am messing around 😊

Just now, cryptokram said:

I am getting the excitement out from bitcoin! the price game is again to be set!

Look I am very happy if Bitcoin goes down a Lil bit more. It would be healthy after an increase of 473%. If the Market starts to explode after the halving caused by the difficulty I would be even more convinced in blockchain and bitcoin. The power of verification dissolves the power of trust.

Well I have not thought about it at all. I think I am greedy LOL

I mean on a serious note, from last few days btc is not moving at all LOL

Either go all the way down to $3.2 or break the resistance we have in the $15k 😆

Bitcoin looks really healthy after the retrace IMO. 

Today bitcoin price if falling, already -200 USD,  what the reason can be? it's just an ordinary day 😄
I expect BTC grows to 16k this month but it still not happens.

I still see strong walls at 7500 so we dont fall lower that price anyway.

My signature can be rented, write PM

On 10/10/2019 at 8:02 PM, fimolof said:

for me i wait and bring to 2020 division of bitcoin you can get your big chance to get big mony this is my idea be patient

Holding is the most success in gaining a lot from Bitcoin, by 2020 a new funds into the Bitcoin would make it boom up to the moon.

7 minutes ago, startsts said:

Today bitcoin price if falling, already -200 USD,  what the reason can be? it's just an ordinary day 😄
I expect BTC grows to 16k this month but it still not happens.

I still see strong walls at 7500 so we dont fall lower that price anyway.

Its just the classic crypto market. 2 days ago the crypto market back in green and today back in red, its normal to happen and it will be around $8000 like usual. Btc to the moon is still far from the moon.

2 hours ago, Donanald said:

if the price of bitcoin falls at $ 2000 or $ 3000 it will make traders all over the world no longer believe in the future of bticoin.
And they will be very worried about their money if they want to trade again ...

I think it's very unlikely for bitcoin, the price of $ 2000 is crazy.
investors and many traders still strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will start rising later this month.

to pass the price of $ 15,000 I think it's easy for bitcoin to be in as long as halving goes well,