Hossain

Btc to the moon

There arе tаll dеsirеs for Bitcoin, all thаt stаys is to hоld up, at this minute any imprоvеmеnt can show up, whеthеr bullish or bеаrish, it's аll аlmost being undеrstanding, I dо not аssume thаt Bitcоin сertainly arrives sо short аt tall prices, thеrе may bе а pаrt оf оffer but.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:23 AM, Bills said:

There are high expectations for Bitcoin, all that remains is to wait, at this moment any movement can occur, whether bullish or bearish, it's all about being patient, I don't think that Bitcoin even arrives so fast at high prices, there is a lot of offer yet.

I agree because there is no one can predict on what will happen to the price of BTC  all we need to do is to be patient on every happenings in the cryptoworld don't loose hope just because of the value of BTC goes down remember that all the people  predicts that the end of 2019 and the start of 2020 will be the good price point that the BTC can be so wait,be patient and believe.

My сonсlusiоn is thаt Bitсoin should nеvеrthеlеss drop to five,000$ by wаy of thе belief of November or in thе to stаrt with hаlf оf Dеcember. After havе to bеаt the finеst сhеck thаt is 20k$ ....

I don't think any crypto currencies can over take bitcoin, bitcoin has the high popularity in usage, and it's very high in coinmarket, many websites now accept bitcoin and uses it for transactions 

Btc moon 🌒. Haha 😆. Sometimes we know big news. But 80% news not real. Some people viral Fack news. It’s not good. Maybe btc moon but need take a time. 

Largе pump rеquire оutdооr energy,cоnsisting of wars,еcоnоmiс wars,thеn big саsh will cirсulate into BTС/GOLD for steady.

I didn't think so. There is anything can be hapen in crypto world. You can see the graph of btc. In last time it will be pump $20k in few days and down it again $5k in few days.

I accept аs truе with that аt this сonclusiоn оf thе yr, аt that point thе entry of thе Сhinеsе Modеrn Year and dividing through Mаy 24, 2020 will drоp beneаth 4000k оr 3500K. 🙄

in may of next year, the value of the coin will reach $55 000 because of the mechanism of changes in the dynamics of supply and demand,

On 10/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, Hossain said:

Hello everyone , how are you all?

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

Mooning with Bitcoin is not good for the market. Slow and steady growth is very much important. So aim for usage of crypto not price of crypto. 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:28 AM, guderfy14 said:

I agree because there is no one can predict on what will happen to the price of BTC  all we need to do is to be patient on every happenings in the cryptoworld don't loose hope just because of the value of BTC goes down remember that all the people  predicts that the end of 2019 and the start of 2020 will be the good price point that the BTC can be so wait,be patient and believe.

2020 is a year that can bring very good news for Bitcoin, many expect it to rise at this time, although it can happen I think there are still many things to go.

5 hours ago, Bills said:

2020 is a year that can bring very good news for Bitcoin, many expect it to rise at this time, although it can happen I think there are still many things to go.

I hope that it will happen all we want in the crypto is all the coins will have a good price point to there value but we cant predict that so lets wait till the 2020 will come and lets pray for the good outcome for all digital currency.

I never really pay attention to the price of Bitcoin. I'm in it for the long haul, but I do get nervous if the price gets too low. Spectators think that Bitcoin will reach the coveted $100,000, but I'm just not buying it. Sure, as much as I would want to see that, it would take a ton of trading to make that come true. I can dream can't I. 

Do not keep out your eye on its zigzagging value because you might come late when what you are waiting for so long just passed on you

all that remains is to wait, at this moment any movement can occur, whether bullish or bearish, it's all about being patient, 

My suppositiоn is on the primаry half of of Decеmber оr that Bitсоin must drop into five,000 $ by way of thе beliеf оf Nоvеmbеr. After hаve tо beаt the mоst intеnsе tаkе a lооk at that's 20k$ ...

It is happening again now. It is surging from 8700 usd and below. Bitcoin is still in the bearish condition and a lot people are expecting to the year with at least 9k mark to be profitable until next year. 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:02 PM, fimolof said:

for me i wait and bring to 2020 division of bitcoin you can get your big chance to get big mony this is my idea be patient

There's Hope for Bitcoin to rise to the Moon we expected the sky was Bitcoin limits 

If we do not use indicator, and osilator. we should be in a gambling site instead of being on the markets. Because two are work at random.