Hossain

Btc to the moon

2 hours ago, flomopeter said:

Bitcoin will still go to the moon no matter how low is price today, there will always be a tomorrow and the tomorrow of bitcoin price will be better than bitcoin price today, we just need to take away the fear and hold for the future. 

Bitcoin is already known as a long-term investment and of course it takes time for the price to reach $ 100k. I agree that we have to be patient in facing price fluctuations but when adoption starts, I think bitcoin will be an important asset to hold

1 hour ago, Naga said:

No I'm not buying it back yet but I'm doing some scalping in this nice volatility and I'll wait till Monday to see if the beara decide to dump it once more to 7050$ or will it stay on these levels for a while as alts start pumping.

It seems you are a great trader, you have the right prediction. if you have a telegram group or other channel I would happy to join

On 10/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Hossain said:

Hello everyone , how are you all?

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

Well not all the time that bitcoin will go down we just need to believe that bitcoin will rise uo again so for now holding is the best because there are more days and months to come we can't say that the price of btc will remain. 

4 hours ago, nira09 said:

It seems you are a great trader, you have the right prediction. if you have a telegram group or other channel I would happy to join

Nope buddy I'm not a great trader I just stuck around in crypto for a while and learned to sense the market greed and fear. And nope I don't have a telegram group.

14 hours ago, susilabai said:

Nothing is impossible in Bitcoin reaching 100k and i tell that even 100k is also low as comparing the last boom run. because this time when the market will start to boom then i think the price going down will be very low chance and the max down next we will not see below 30k if the bitcoin price goes beyond 100k

Let us break the 100k mark first and many bitcoiner will be happy about it coz we know we are waiting for it from long long time.

Thing is we really do not know what price with be the "All" ATH for bitcoin but it is for sure that - since it's a very limited supply currency, it will need to have higher value once the demand will increase and it is not very far in the future to see a billion people to use cryptocurrency mainly bitcoin of course.

We just need some development to make if more usable for  daily life shopping and stuffs. LN will surely help us a lot.

6 hours ago, flomopeter said:

Bitcoin will still go to the moon no matter how low is price today, there will always be a tomorrow and the tomorrow of bitcoin price will be better than bitcoin price today, we just need to take away the fear and hold for the future. 

Based on experience from year to year it is like that. When bitcoin drops drastically, the next thing that happens is bullish. Bitcoin prices go up and go to the moon.

4 hours ago, jcarlo said:

Bitcoin is already known as a long-term investment and of course it takes time for the price to reach $ 100k. I agree that we have to be patient in facing price fluctuations but when adoption starts, I think bitcoin will be an important asset to hold

bitcoin is good for us to invest as you say.  but some people already feel scared and turn to gold now.  But what is certain is that the BTC will not die because the price will definitely rise quickly

John 14: 6 (TB) Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one will come to the Father, if not through me.

Bitcoin to the moon and even to the sun is what every body are expecting in the shortest possible time from now so we are all waiting to hear or to see how it will go so that every one of us can be very happy cashing out real money

On 10/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Tesnolee said:

I don't think that's right bro.
before Bitcoin halving, the price of bitcoin will not go to the moon.
maybe after bitcoin halving the price starts to move up little by little and will pass the price of $ 15,000 then $ 20000.

You are correct, after bitcoin halving bitcoin begin to rise little by little, it may decrease the price but will increase again in the market, this was I saw into bitcoin during the time of 2017 for one year that's why it reach 20k$ almost. 

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

22 hours ago, Glossy said:

The price will probably rise a lot when mass adaption comes and bull run starts. Nobody knows how much it will rise.

The price is rising now and will continue to, bitcoin is already being use in so many countries, many people around the world has seen the potential in bitcoin and they are investing in it, bitcoin is starting to get bullish its time for us all  to jump in.

Hоlding is the viсtory in рicking uр a great bаrgаin by 2020 а сapital within thе Bitcоin would реrmit it tо boom until the moоn, frоm Bitсoin.

2 minutes ago, mieraro said:

Hоlding is the viсtory in рicking uр a great bаrgаin by 2020 а сapital within thе Bitcоin would реrmit it tо boom until the moоn, frоm Bitсoin.

Holding bitcoin will lead us to victory in 2020, this year will be the year for us who got in late to crypto, we will get our profits and buy again when things go low, 2020 I am holding my coins for you.

Fundаmentals аrе solid with BTC sо cоntributing in it wouldn't lamеnt in futurе but ought tо they сontributing for аt slightest 1 year sincе another yеаr саn bе 2017 fоr bitсоin.

Priсе is $8200 and it was breathtаking аt this sum frоm more than 2 weeks. In follоwing seаsоn it'll hit the dividеr, in sрite of thе fасt that I dоn't think it'll reаch mооn at this timе.

Bitcоin won't get tо the moon, having thе mоon is thе risе thаt's last! Wе оught to аnticipаtе mоre.

16 hours ago, Singwala said:

Most analyzes and analysts say that Bitcoin will fall strongly to a low price and then will return to a stronger rise to a much higher price than the current price, And this happens many time in Bitcoin life.

That's actually what also just happened today. Bitcoin price has dropped to to $7500 last night and just a few hours ago it grow back over the price that it was before and now it is more than $8600

On 10/24/2019 at 1:15 AM, Naga said:

All the moon guys are rekt now which is why people need to understand crypto indicators dont help at all because the market is simply manipulated continously by bulls and bears so forget RSI and MCAD.

hello macd and rsi is something like that. I'm glad you met. mathematical truth is where the mind takes it. It always gives us the right result.  price now: 9000 dolar 

2 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

hello macd and rsi is something like that. I'm glad you met. mathematical truth is where the mind takes it. It always gives us the right result.  price now: 9000 dolar 

Are you telling me you predicted the price will jump this high? Oh come on unless you know president Xi personally then nobody even had a heads up about this pump no RSIbor MCAD even saw it coming. 

If pumping high soon we get hard dumping so if you get some profit then convert your token to usdt to save no risk,

8 minutes ago, Naga said:

Are you telling me you predicted the price will jump this high? Oh come on unless you know president Xi personally then nobody even had a heads up about this pump no RSIbor MCAD even saw it coming. 

I waited for a long time and got profit with this ascension. because I use mathematics, which is the method of reason. mathematics analyzes markets as well as all other areas of life. i love rsi and macd ...

thank you god 🙂

Edited by cryptotalker

On 10/10/2019 at 10:17 PM, Rabby20 said:

I think BTC price will go down again I'm just waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin again & will wait till next year for a bull run💗

Bitcoin will comes down now its not possible because now BTC is on 10000$ and its move a smart so i don,t think so that it will comes down so much like this. Last day i saw some good news about Bitcoin and crypto market thats why BTC will pump so much.

Subscribe to get the free coins on Crypto Free Airdrop

24 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I waited for a long time and got profit with this ascension. because I use mathematics, which is the method of reason. mathematics analyzes markets as well as all other areas of life. i love rsi and macd ...

thank you god 🙂

Ok can you tell me what kind of mathematics helped you predict president Xi announcing the adoption of blockchain? If you knew already then Thats not mathematics my friend thats some witchcraft. 

It is likely that there will always be lessons taken today from $8500 to $7500 today $9500.
If seen Bitcoin going to the moon is not the time, there is still a correlation that runs like it seems. 🙂

But nothing is impossible. 

3 minutes ago, Naga said:

Ok can you tell me what kind of mathematics helped you predict president Xi announcing the adoption of blockchain? If you knew already then Thats not mathematics my friend thats some witchcraft. 

Do you want me to show you a bigger witchcraft? Please rub your eyes and look carefully. but to understand, you need to use mathematics and mind, not your eyes. because technical analysis is not the work of the eyes.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/85-bitcoin-price-discussion-and-forecasts/?tab=comments#comment-268915