Hossain

Btc to the moon

Hello everyone , how are you all?

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

There are high expectations for Bitcoin, all that remains is to wait, at this moment any movement can occur, whether bullish or bearish, it's all about being patient, I don't think that Bitcoin even arrives so fast at high prices, there is a lot of offer yet.

3 hours ago, Hossain said:

Btcprice is today 8508$. In some days ago the price was down to under 7500$. Maybe now is the time to go moon with btc 😌 what do you think about it?

I was also surprised to see the price of Bitcoin can pump directly to $ 8500. That is a good sign.
expect the next target to be $ 9,000. But since bitcoin has fluctuating prices, everything is possible
the worst can happen. So from all of us must be ready with whatever happens, want bitcoin
down or bitcoin up.

Bitcoin current price in Yobit is $8900 and its moving towards the first $9k which will push the Bitcoin to its initial $25k target.

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

It's still too fast for us to go to the moon. I have a hunch in the coming 2020 the price of BTC will touch $10k or even more, seeing the progress that is progressing, it could happen next year.

for me i wait and bring to 2020 division of bitcoin you can get your big chance to get big mony this is my idea be patient

My Opinion from my Heart ❤️ if you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE" ❤️

4 hours ago, Hossain said:

I think there is such a good chance. Although everything happens on the market, as far as you should be aware. We'll see...

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
 Golden Rule 
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

My opinion is that Bitcoin should still fall to 5,000$ by the end of November or in the first half of December. After should beat the maximum mark that is 20k$ + ....

• Useful or interesting 1

i think its not yet  for btc to go moon again , because simply the whiles will not let him , they want to collect the biggest amount they cant . 

4 hours ago, Hossain said:

I don't think its on moon its just coming down and expecting more down in upcoming days. i was wondering how market becomes rise again but its for some reason but there will be a down and that time to buy not to sell. And this time is a bit risky. Look there is no loss if you know holding and have patience. You should continue trade and make the BTC more and more if it comes down. This strategy will help you to recover some tips.This was for newbies 🙂 

Only for Devs 😄 >>  Join Utopia Beta Testing Right Now  

I hope that at this end of the year, then the arrival of the Chinese New Year and halving by May 24, 2020 will fall below 4000k or 3500K. 🙄

Free ZEN tap   https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=26685

11 hours ago, Hossain said:

It will happen in time for the bitcoin halving and there's news that United Nations is now accepting Cryptocurrency for donations to keep track of the transactions.

Edited by Invictus

Now BTC is on 8542$ but as soon it will cross 20,000$, but first BTC will comes down and touch 4000$ or 3500$ and then it will goes to buy and may be it will touch the 25000$ or 35000$ soon. Btc is the main coin in crypto market.

Subscribe to get the free coins on Crypto Free Airdrop

I do not think so,at least not now.

big pump need external power,such as wars,economic wars,then big money will flow into BTC/GOLD for safe.

Another one is BTC block rewards halve next year,so mostly like pump next year.

BTC: Digital Currency  Ethereum: Smartcontract  Tera: Decentralized Web

On 10/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Hossain said:

The price of bitcoin so far are going down again in between 8500$ to 8300$ a couple of days now, just stay on hold or buy bitcoin as much as you can mate. We never know what will happen due its volatility. 

1245351901_PINOYFLAG.jpg.132f22db90e1bdb87f988608a5b20338.jpg

The founder of Bitcoin said that only 41 million bitcoins will be issued in the course of history, after which users will be able to buy or sell them. About 80% of this amount has already been released and the released amount is now available on the market. It's not necessary to remember that all precious metals derive their value mainly from scarcity, there is a limited amount of gold in the soil, the same goes for diamonds, and the rarer the product, the more The price is high let's be optimistic for the future my friends.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:54 AM, Hossain said:

I dont understand you people at all. Do you look on chart only for 7 days or what?

Look on chart for one month and you will see that BTC is down and still is did not recovered.

If you look (one month) chart we can see that price was around 10,500$ and now is around 8,600$ and you think that "sign" for moon? Come on, price still must to recovered.

100% AUTO-SHARE

EARN 50% MORE FROM BASE PRIZE

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand you people at all. Do you look on chart only for 7 days or what?

Look on chart for one month and you will see that BTC is down and still is did not recovered.

If you look (one month) chart we can see that price was around 10,500$ and now is around 8,600$ and you think that "sign" for moon? Come on, price still must to recovered.

It's only been a few weeks since he reached a new high. Bitcoin needs some time to accumulate energy for a new upward trend, it may even exceed the previously reached maximum.

wait halving of bitcoin in 2020 btc will go to the moon 100k$ may be more , you must belive in btc it is future

My Opinion from my Heart ❤️ if you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE" ❤️

1 hour ago, fimolof said:

wait halving of bitcoin in 2020 btc will go to the moon 100k$ may be more , you must belive in btc it is future

I dont really think so something like that will happen , I dont care what other people predict about bitcoin, no one really can predict what will happen next at all

Bitcoin will really go to the moon. The coin has to retrace either up or down before it could find a way to go. Bitcoin will go to the moon but it will take some time I think so.

I think that to the moon there will certainly be, but not before halving, that is, we are looking forward to the next year with optimism

Bither.one

Возможность получить 25 BTR (0.25 ETH) каждые два часа !

Opportunity to receive 25 BTR (0.25 ETH) every two hours !

On 10/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, Rabby20 said:

I think BTC price will go down again I'm just waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin again & will wait till next year for a bull run

I personally don't think it's a good idea to wait to buy. It's not likely to go down judging by the graphs. If I were you, I would buy small amounts for the next three months and see what happens. If the price doesn't come down, you would have missed your chance. If it does come down, it will dilute the more expensive purchases.

7 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

The founder of Bitcoin said that only 41 million bitcoins will be issued in the course of history, after which users will be able to buy or sell them. About 80% of this amount has already been released and the released amount is now available on the market. It's not necessary to remember that all precious metals derive their value mainly from scarcity, there is a limited amount of gold in the soil, the same goes for diamonds, and the rarer the product, the more The price is high let's be optimistic for the future my friends.

You are wrong: There is only going to be 21 million BTC ever to be issued. Currently only 17.something million have been mine. Still another 3.something million to be mined. And it's taking more and more computing power, so it might take quite a few years to get to that.

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I know right! Actually I don't even bother with the 1 year chart - I look at the "All" Chart - but that's also because I'm not a day trader. It's only when you look at "All" the history that you start to see patterns and can accurately predict what's going to happen based on those patterns.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/11/2019 at 1:55 AM, yupi84goro said:

I was also surprised to see the price of Bitcoin can pump directly to $ 8500. That is a good sign.
expect the next target to be $ 9,000. But since bitcoin has fluctuating prices, everything is possible
the worst can happen. So from all of us must be ready with whatever happens, want bitcoin
down or bitcoin up.

The 8,400 $ BTC barrier was broken. And let's expect it to increase by up to 9,000 $ BTC. And once this is surpassed by Bitcoins we can expect the price of bitcoin to continue to rise. So now buy more and hold.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!