Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees

Each portfolio has its advantages and disadvantages, and different portfolios are designed to solve different problems.

Some wallets may be oriented towards safety, while others may be more focused on ease of use, and there are less commissioned wallets. The best solution to reducing commission is to transfer your money into the currency of the lowest commission in the wallet and transfer it to the destination you want.

Your individual needs should determine which wallet you should use because there is no such thing as a "best currency wallet".

Normally, Coinbase normally charges a 0.50 percent spread on purchases and sales, or a flat fee ranging between $0.99 to $2.99, whichever is greater. For digital currency conversions (a direct exchange) Coinbase charges a 1.00 percent fee.

Currently there are already several wallets that allow you to modify the transaction fee. I use atomic wallet, huobi wallet and I can modify the fee I want to pay. Please note that the lower the fee you pay, the longer the transaction will take.

Currently, to transfer the lowest cost between wallets, you should use coins such as: Trx, doge, xrp, ... depending on different exchanges or wallets.

• +5 1

Atomic Wallet It is the best wallet for storing currencies and it imposes the lowest fees when transferring or withdrawing currencies, and the minimum limit when withdrawing currencies is small in addition to the amount of the many currencies listed on it in addition to the exchange

there are many wallets you can use but there is a few sites take little fee and i used almost all of them and i suggest for you the most famous and the most trausted and low fees and  first is binance and yobit and you can trading on them also and receive a few money even 1 satoshi and this what i know and what i used and what i trusted and suggested for you  

I use the blockchain wallet, it is good and easy to use, and if the transaction fee is considerable, so I congratulate you on currently using the blockchain wallet.

I advise you to use a wallet block.io(), and this wallet is considered one of the most popular wallets in keeping cryptocurrencies and this wallet is distinguished
1 Ease of use
2 The high degree of security in the wallet
3 Less portfolio in transaction fees
As it is one of the most popular portfolios that have very little transaction fees compared to other portfolios
I advise you to use it.

https://block.io/

On 10/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, hatem70 said:

Atomic Wallet It is the best wallet for storing currencies and it imposes the lowest fees when transferring or withdrawing currencies, and the minimum limit when withdrawing currencies is small in addition to the amount of the many currencies listed on it in addition to the exchange

No, you are not right at all, atomic wallet is just like another noncustodial wallet where miners are the ones paid the transactions fee, not the wallet itself. So, the feeling are the same and depending on the blockchain network congestion. 

• +1 1

Guys,

if you need a real cool way to earn hot BTC and extra cash in USD take a look at one of the oldest and independent crypto exchanges!
Check this crazy shit and make some extra money!! Really crazy Sign-Up Bonus & much more!!! They are having a great comeback and a bright future!!

Facebook Story:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224149772955626&id=1340094417&sfnsn=scwspmo
Check my TikoTok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@wemakemoneyonline/video/6882009990035524865
Register and make some money:
https://yobit.net/free-dollars/?start=ro8n6jspg9

More Hot stuff coming up so you better follow Bro!

•  

Weno in particular many wallets that I use charge a very high fee, an example is the payeer wallet that charges 10 USD to withdraw BTC but I use coinomi that has a very low fee and you can reduce the fee but the process is longer.

the lowest rates are eth and ltc, since the btc has a very high rate, also the withdrawal must be higher, instead with eth and ltc you can withdraw small amounts and their rates are much lower, for which I recommend Those since they are the best in terms of rates, but clearly they will never exceed btc since it is far above the other cryptocurrencies, it should also be noted that each person chooses with which currency they want to operate

• +2 1

I think you made a good decision regarding choosing the blockchain wallet, I think it will fall short of your expectations of low fees.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:07 AM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi guys. So i have been looking for a good wallet that i can use to store my crypto in it. And in the past i have made use of the coinbase wallet and the bitpay wallet. I have just downloaded the blockchain app because i hear that is a better wallet to use. My question is which wallet is the best wallet for low transaction fees. I know that bitpay charges a substantial amount for transaction fees, but is there a wallet that charges lower fees? And which wallets are those? Please make suggestions. Thanx in advance.

The ones that I use and have super low rates are uphold and binance among many others, the truth is there are only few that charge high rates and among them this blockchain, I recommend that if you are a beginner and do not handle high amounts of money, do not use blockchain  , because its fees are very high, although it has a point in favor since blockchain allows you to keep your private key, that is, you are the owner of your cryptocurrencies, which other wallets do not.

• Useful or interesting 1

This will depend on the currency itself, for example Bitcoin and Ethererum have very high commissions today, but there are other much cheaper alternatives such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, among others, which will save us a lot of money.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, LuisPc said:

Weno in particular many wallets that I use charge a very high fee, an example is the payeer wallet that charges 10 USD to withdraw BTC but I use coinomi that has a very low fee and you can reduce the fee but the process is longer.

I was unaware of the high charges on payeer on btc it also charges 0.05 etherium  per etherium  withdraw,  this is insane to use these wallets.

This is one of the biggest problem in the crypto space associated mainly with old crypto coins as BTC and ETH, that in the past when their value was very low the fees cost almost nothing, but during the time when these coins become popular and their prices rises thousand of percent also fee cost rises which is now one of the main obstacle for mass adoption for daily usage of these coins and in this regard to solve this problem emerged new coins with almost zero fees and it is onlz up to them to prove that they ware worth for long term investment

• +4 1

I recommend Blockchain Wallet to store your Currencies in addition to making deposits to that wallet you can earn up to 12% interest,, it is very safe with its security service and it is also easy to use with its own exchange interface. In addition on February 2021 next year the users who registered and verified their accounts on Blockchain will deliver the last Airdrop Bolckstacks tokens (STX)

Depending on your different currency or wallet: Coins like Tricks, Days, XRP, etc. should be used whose market will be good up front and there are already several wallets that allow you to modify transaction fees and currently wallet The minimum cost to transfer between depends on your different currency or wallet

The lowest crypto transfer fee are cryptocurrencies that are not really having much use, but there are some with good market capital, a friend sent me tron some weeks ago, he told me to be using it that the fee is very low, such coins like that have low transaction fee. I do not think it should depend on wallet. 

I personally to avoid high fees in any exchange for example and optimized cryptocurrencies such as litecoin (LTC) and stellar lumen (XLM) are usually in most exchanges small fees and normally transactions are very fast this number and opinion
Good luck and many gains for this great community
A big greeting

On 10/11/2020 at 12:00 PM, Yomose said:

No, you are not right at all, atomic wallet is just like another noncustodial wallet where miners are the ones paid the transactions fee, not the wallet itself. So, the feeling are the same and depending on the blockchain network congestion. 

You should be right about this, if miners are the only ones we are paid for, that means the fee will be the same. But why are wallets fee varies? Probably you are right or wrong though. I will like to learn from you. 

Best wallet out there would be Trust wallet. It doesn't only have a low transfer fee, it also supports a lot of cryptocurrency which makes it really convenient to use. Also, in terms of security, there aren't any issue with Trust wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day