Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees

There are two wallets that are best for me. The first is coinpot wallet, i exchange coins from bch, dash, ltc and dash to bitcoin for free and i withdraw any amount from any coin for free again!! The second is faucetpay, they have small fee in exchanging coins and only 400 satoshi for the transaction fee. They are very safe wallets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi guys. So i have been looking for a good wallet that i can use to store my crypto in it. And in the past i have made use of the coinbase wallet and the bitpay wallet. I have just downloaded the blockchain app because i hear that is a better wallet to use. My question is which wallet is the best wallet for low transaction fees. I know that bitpay charges a substantial amount for transaction fees, but is there a wallet that charges lower fees? And which wallets are those? Please make suggestions. Thanx in advance.

This is the main question of almost every user here lol. If you are using the electrum wallet Which is a desktop wallet then you can manually edit your fees and set it to the lowest available option 

I think you can use Trust wallet for that purpose and if you are searching wallet with the lowest transactions fee that can work for you. If you are using Blockchain or Coinbase wallet, I think you are getting good services from them already with lower fees. 

Why advise some cryptocurrency wallets to look for when you can use the most exchanged cryptocurrency exchange. Yobit is quite acceptable in order to make an exchange. 

I have seen many users who ask for such wallets which has low transaction fees but i would like to say that go for a best wallet which has a good safety and protection which can save your account from scammers and hackers.

I think the best wallet that provides this kind of facility is the blockchain wallet. And the blockchain network also charges the minimum lowest withdrawal fees than any other wallets available online. But I use the Coinbase wallet beacuse  the trading is super easy from that wallet. And the withdrawal fees is not that much. 

2 minutes ago, kingofsay said:

The blockchain also has the lowest transaction fees but if you use the lowest transaction fees. I'm sure it's the fastest compared to any other currency, but about the possible cheap remittance fees there is, know about.

Well that's absolutely right. I don't have much knowledge about the different wallet and their fee i had just read somewhere in this forum. I'm still learning from here. 🙂

If you have used a blockchain wallet, this decision is good. The quick conversion fee for Bitcoin on this wallet is still $ 1. Slow transfer is much less and Ethereum transfer on blockchain is about 20 cents. I recommend that you use it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The lowest fees in the Trust Wallet wallet, checked by me personally, even for the transfer of bitcoin there is a fee lower than in other wallets.

Most tokens are ERC20 so the best wallet would be MyEtherWallet in this case. If you want a wallet for Bitcoin, I could suggest on desktop to use electrum (download it only from official source though). Still if you want multiwallets, I would only suggest not to leave too many funds on them as most are centralized and can have many problems.

The best cryptocurrency wallet I know of with low fees is wirex, Mycelium wallet and blockchain. But most of the times, a low transaction fee means a transaction will be slower.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@BTC Future  i suggest you to look at Atomic Wallet, Coinomi, Guarda, Enjin Wallet. They are non-custodial:

• anonymous
  • decentralized
  • hundreds of coins and tokens supported
  • integrated exchange
  • adjustable transaction fees
  • user-friendly interface
  • you own the private keys

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

@BTC Future  i suggest you to look at Atomic Wallet, Coinomi, Guarda, Enjin Wallet. They are non-custodial:

• anonymous
  • decentralized
  • hundreds of coins and tokens supported
  • integrated exchange
  • adjustable transaction fees
  • user-friendly interface
  • you own the private keys

I have the enjin wallet for many years on my mobile. I like it a lot and used it sometimes. I have a few collectibles there as well! I will try the rest wallets too as I've heard good things about Atomic Wallet. The rest I just know their names.

i usually use trx for withdrawal and deposit , tronscan is official wallet of tron and if you use it you dont have to pay fee for other coins you can use trust im using it right now.it support a lot of coins and tokens and its fee is Lower than other wallets.

Between the three wallets that you are using,coinbase has the lowest transaction fees for everycoin.As example,it's fees for transaction of LTC in coinbase is just 0.00000420 LTC while in most of the other wallet it charge 0.002 LTC.

@Jami273  Atomic Wallet is so much better than Coinbase. Here are some qualities:

- support hundreds of cryptocurrencies

- anonymous and decentralized

- low and manually adjustable transaction fees

• Useful or interesting 1

2 days to profit -Here-

I prefer a wallet for me is a blockchain and I always use this wallet and the withdrawal fee from it is very low and I advise everyone to use it

for lowest transaction fees is Will always used coinbase wallet and sometimes i used blockchain Wallet when Bitcoin price is at constant stage . bitpay wallets is Also amazing wallet b for making transaction .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/17/2020 at 10:38 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

it is partially anonymous but fully decentralized

@DoboniAyuuii  People often confuse "anonymous" and "invisible"... If you don't access IP address, name/nickname and personnal datas, it's anonymous.

2 days to profit -Here-

I advise you to use the blockchain wallet as it is a safe and easy to use wallet and the fees for withdrawing it are low.

You have to know my friend that the higher the price of the currency, the higher the transfer fee, so bitcoin withdrawal fees are high

I don't think present any exchange exist to take low transaction fees, because this exchange also survive in crypto market, so they take fees but some exchange fees low like yobit also good, because its low fees when we do transaction in altcoins ETH litecoin and ripple, these coins transaction fees really low,

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I don't think present any exchange exist to take low transaction fees, because this exchange also survive in crypto market, so they take fees but some exchange fees low like yobit also good, because its low fees when we do transaction in altcoins ETH litecoin and ripple, these coins transaction fees really low,

I am with you for LTC fees, XRP is really low on Yobit but ETH fees are not low it's equal to 0.005 ETH. So I always prefer converting via LTC, XRP because the fees are low and the conversion is very fast.

l advice to prefer Coinbase wallet, it is one of the safety exchanges and also as you looking for it has the lowest transfer fees. Coinbase is for me the best cryptocurrency exchange. 

10 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I am with you for LTC fees, XRP is really low on Yobit but ETH fees are not low it's equal to 0.005 ETH. So I always prefer converting via LTC, XRP because the fees are low and the conversion is very fast.

You are right, ripple is the lowest and the transactions time is very fast, also is litecoin. But I like to make digibyte transactions too which is far lower than all mentioned.