Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Lowest Crypto Transfer Fees

Friend have you checked the Trust wallet? Trust wallet can be your choice. I realized it when reading your topic. It is a good wallet with security features. You can use this wallet & fees to transfer currencies are just related with the network fees.

I think you are definitely looking for exodus I think there are no transaction fees there.

Edited by Michar1

The fee of crypto is not determined by wallet, it is determined by network congestion. Taking bitcoin as a good example, if the network is congested, then the fee will be high until the congestion eases. 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi guys. So i have been looking for a good wallet that i can use to store my crypto in it. And in the past i have made use of the coinbase wallet and the bitpay wallet. I have just downloaded the blockchain app because i hear that is a better wallet to use. My question is which wallet is the best wallet for low transaction fees. I know that bitpay charges a substantial amount for transaction fees, but is there a wallet that charges lower fees? And which wallets are those? Please make suggestions. Thanx in advance.

I suggest Crypterium wallet which has competitive fees, 0.5%. Crypto-Fiat payment transactions are instant as Crypterium conduct them off-chain. Just like its name implies, off-chain transactions are carried out not over blockchain, but over an out-of-band Internet connection. It helps to avoid limitations on the ability of blockchain networks to cope under high transaction demand and skyrocket the speed of transfers.

Edited by leakydonney

Using ripple to transfer is one of the lowest fee for now, it is also fast in transfer process. For withdrawing into bank, Luno is good for that with a minimum withdrawal fee of less than $1. 

People  can get experienced knowledge about this topic. I appreciate you on your good work. 

I think there are many exchanges in the world some exchanges have very low transaction fees and also some exchanges have very high fee.  

My suggestion is that before selecting a exchange you must read his rules and regulations and also see the chart of transactions fees. 

The wallet I have ever make transaction with that give best withdraw fee to my best of knowledge right now is Binance no matter the volume of your transaction or little they charge equal fee which show transparency and equality

Edited by Emmaxogi
Spelling mistake

I do not recommend a Blockchain wallet or Coinbase because these wallets are insecure and do not give you your private keys and you can get blocked or your coins blocked.
The best Bitcoin wallet is electrium, and as for the multi-currency wallets, there is Atomic Walt and Trust Walt, where there is a mobile application and desktop program, and it is more secure than web wallets.
The safest wallets are hard wallets like Trezor and Ledger.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:13 AM, Yarazagh said:

I recommend using a Trustwallet or an AToMIC wallet. The fees in these two portfolios are somewhat lower than the rest of the other wallets.

This is not right, fee are not charged by wallet, fee are charged only by miners. Irrespective of the wallet you are using, miners uses mempool congestion to determine the fee. 

I think that coinbase is the much more better wallet then any other wallet in terms of transfer fee . It charges much lees fee for sending to other wallet and in coinbase there is 0 fee for sending coins like xrp , xlm and some other coin.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:13 AM, Yarazagh said:

I recommend using a Trustwallet or an AToMIC wallet. The fees in these two portfolios are somewhat lower than the rest of the other wallets.

I do not think it is about using trust or atomic wallet, although they are good and can be recommended.m, but using a self custody wallet will make the transaction fee the same and only will be charged by miners. 

I think trust wallet has taken low fee for transfer.I use trust wallet and many time i transfer from trust wallet.It took low fee for transfer.I think u have to try to use this at least for one time.

Dear friend low many fee wallet available in the cryptocurrency world. I think we choose low fee and secure wallet because we store our assets. If you store a new wallet you asset for low and scam this then you lost all assets. My opinion security and reputed wallet use to store cryptocurrecy. I was use myethwallet, trust wallet, binance wallet, yobit exchange and cannot see what's fee because they give good security and safe our assets.

24 minutes ago, sabiqalrayan said:

Dear friend low many fee wallet available in the cryptocurrency world. I think we choose low fee and secure wallet because we store our assets.

Low fee? Which wallet is that demanding for low fee? Nothing like that. Wallets do not charge fee, only miners do. If fee are charged by miners, how is wallet fee will be high or low? They are the same charges. 

I have been using this wallet for some time and according to my experience  blockchain wallet is very good Because there is very little transfer fee.Compared to the other ones, the fees are slightly higher. The blockchain wallet near me is a good wallet because the transfer  is less here.

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum and I need learn about it and then after I comment in this forum,good luck.

There are many different wallets who have low transection fee. I use trust wallet because it is safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low in every coin without bitcoin. It's security is high. You can easy buy and sell any coin from this wallet.

I use youbit wallet and it's transaction fee is low  . And trust wallet fee is low you can use these wallets . Because they are safe and secure and you can not lost your money in these wallets .

• +1 1

My Dear you can use Blockchain wallet if you are in search of one with lowest fee. It charge less for trandaction and easy to use .In this way you can save much as compared to those wallets whose fee are much .

My friend all wallets have the almost same transations fees, you can use any one of these, BTC have the high transaction fees, but i have a method you can exchange your BTC to DOGE OR LTC, because they have the low transaction fees, after sending them to another wallet you buy back your BTC, by this method you can save a lot of your transaction fees. Happy Trading!

I think that the good ones are wallets and their fees are less, the blockchain is wallet. According to my personal experience, other wallets  are also very good. But they have more fees, which is why I prefer the blockchain then other  

Lowest crypto transfer fees is of blockchain wallet i think.This have lowest transfer fees per transaction .Blockchain wallet is the best wallet in crypto wallet .They have high security and low transaction fee.

There are many wallets to withdraw our money but i think you should get blockchain wallet.blockchain wallets fees are not so high. Blockchain is very good wallet for using and you can try it’s lower fee in all wallet and support many coins.i like this wallet. Thank you.