YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

40 minutes ago, arafatahmed said:

Yobit Bitcoin fee is very high but i think its not a big problem you can use another currency for withdraw. You can convert Bitcoin to any other currency and withdraw it 

yobit direct withdraw in just for people with high amount of BTC and they want to send them directly to their other wallets but for many users they must convert that to other coins first.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/20/2019 at 1:58 AM, bichou1584 said:

You can easily withdraw in another currency.  Sell Bitcoin balance.  I choose a low cost drag currency and I always drag non-bitcoin currencies to withdraw like dog ltc xrp

For me making withdrawals using Doge in Yobit also feels expensive, the fee for withdrawal using Dogecoin is 500 Doge. I just checked that the cheapest withdrawal fee is to use TRX

48 minutes ago, yifnt said:

For me making withdrawals using Doge in Yobit also feels expensive, the fee for withdrawal using Dogecoin is 500 Doge. I just checked that the cheapest withdrawal fee is to use TRX

one time i sent doge coin from yoibit to site and did not realize the 500 doge fee ! it's was kinda surprising for me. i thinks it's very high fee for most yobit members.

16 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

one time i sent doge coin from yoibit to site and did not realize the 500 doge fee ! it's was kinda surprising for me. i thinks it's very high fee for most yobit members.

Maybe you are in too much of a hurry so you don't know the fee for withdrawal Doge 😅, 500 Doge is indeed very expensive compared to all exchanges. Other exchanges don't seem to exceed 100 Doge

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, yifnt said:

I just checked Doge Withdraw too and it's really high than other altcoins, Maybe using another Altcoin Like TRX like you said or ETC and Dash was the best and the lowest fee so far, Thanks for this information.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:55 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

your post sjows you're new to trading business you can easily convert your earned BTC to another coins like LTC that have lower withdraw fees. then withdraw your LTC.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

If you feel the fee is too much, you can change it to ETH or another coin, where the coin can reduce transaction fees. In general, exchangers can charge a fee between 0.0005-0.002 btc depending on the coin funds you wish to withdraw

My view is normal and common, but for small withdrawals it will be very burdensome, so I advise you to change coins. unique on yobit you can withdraw 1 BTC or more but the fea remains is 0.0012.

Instead you immediately withdraw Bitcoin, you better exchange first with eth. Because Eth withdrawals are much cheaper than btc.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

I saw that, and I think that is too much money. I understand that they don't want you to withdraw your money, but something has to give. People would use the site more if the fees are lowered.

I've seen them making money with dice games, and the investment box, so they should cut us a break on the withdraw fee. Maybe if you invest a certain percentage of crypto, then you can get some kind of discount on the withdraw fee. 

Yeah some of the coins on yobit have a high fees but if you know the tricks you can save some of your funds. If you want to withdraw your funds convert it altcoins like trx and ripple this two coins have a low fee on withdrawal.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

My view is it is alright is not made for us cryptotalk forum users only. It is made specially for those who have a lot of coins and will trade big time and will cash out big time. So that amount is nothing for that people who has a lot of coin. But for some one who has only small amount of coins like us. We can convert our coins on other currency. so that it will have lower value of payment. For example what I did last time I cash out I converted it to XRP. The fee is only 0.5 XRP it is quite lower in value than of bit coin.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

we as users who use the service then it will be legal, I realize that yobit has a high withdrawal fee but that is not a problem as long as we can withdraw using coins that have lower withdrawal fees such as Doge, TRX, XLM and others.

14 hours ago, giash crypto said:

i totally agree with you. yobit should reduce withdraw fees. 500 doge is too much high. i hope they will take steps soon.

That is not likely to happen anytime soon, because the team will probably not review the fees soon, but you can still opt for other low alts.

15 hours ago, giash crypto said:

i totally agree with you. yobit should reduce withdraw fees. 500 doge is too much high. i hope they will take steps soon.

Is that true, it's been a long time since I traded on a YOBIT exchange, usually I use coins other than BTC to get lower withdrawal fees, I need to check the cost of each coin to make a lower withdrawal if iin to trade there

So far i just found some altcoin and use it for alternative withdraw like Ethereum, Dash and LTC (Around 2k satoshi or 0.002 LTC/Withdraw) i think was the lowest fee for now, Did you guys have any alternative recommendations beside some altcoin that i mentioned before?

Yes, but I use to convert bitcoin to LTC first and then I withdraw with the minimum fee of just 0.12$. Isn't that great?     

On 10/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

The fee has been that for a long time. There is no link whatsoever between the pay by post daily earning or the withdrawal fee. The fee may seem high. But not if you send 100 btc. As for daily earnings save them, trade them, make fmmore from them. But don't complain about the fees being high because you can't just extract the free money they gave you money straight away. Its pretty cheeky. 

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, which amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

The withdrawal fee on bitcoin, eth, and some major coins are really high but if you convert it to altcoins like xrp and Tron you will save a lot.

Only Btc withdraw fee is high. If you see ether or litecoin their withdraw fee is low. In Binance NPXS withdraw fee is 1500 NPXS on the other hand in yobit it is 500 NPXS. So I couldn't appreciate with your statement. You should convert your btc into other coins and withdraw them.

Yes the fee is high but you have another way to withdraw. you can buy ltc in yobit and then you can withdraw ltc from yobit exchange. the withdraw fee of ltc is very low in yobit.

7 hours ago, medima said:

I generaly chаngе ovеr my BTС tо ETH and ship to blосkсhаin poсkets at thаt fаctоr I makе a Swap ETH

Nope, it is better if you convert your bitcoin to altcoins like ripple and Tron to save more from withdrawal fees.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/15/2019 at 1:01 AM, Mathers said:

That is not likely to happen anytime soon, because the team will probably not review the fees soon, but you can still opt for other low alts.

The cryptocurrency exchange industry is a very competitive one and with more exchanges spring up like mushroom, each exchange shall be needing to update and be more innovative to remain relevant or be overtaken and relegated to the background.

Yes indeed, hoping that it will be lowered sooner or later. This thing can be a great help to all members here in the forum. Since 0.0012btc is same as earning of 4 days work here in the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot