YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

4 minutes ago, Emma said:

i think you know something wrong about doge withdrawal in yobit. they charge about 500 doge as fee and it is a noticable amount for many of us dear. so ltc and waves are the best option.

Then they must have changed it recently because I think I saw something like 5 doges fee or something some days ago. Perhaps I saw another coin fee, i don't know.

3 minutes ago, aika said:

Then they must have changed it recently because I think I saw something like 5 doges fee or something some days ago. Perhaps I saw another coin fee, i don't know.

i think you saw another coin my friend. please don't misunderstand me, i am sure about that. their doge fee was 100 doge for a long time and recently they changed it into 500 doge per transection.

Bengali?

View this Topic

yes it's price is high,.you can convert it btcto ETH or LTC it's withdraw price is too low. it is most profitable for you i hope best of luck

31 minutes ago, Emma said:

yes, for this reason i used the word "good amount of btc"

thanks for replying 

I earned btc from cryptotalk, want to change it into others. but in yobit there is a big difference. you said transfer my fund on binance first then trade because there is low difference. so when i will transfer, it will cost already 0.0012 then why i need to transfer it on binance?

I was trying to say this friend.

You still don't understand, don't withdraw BTC from, withdraw in other tokens like TRX. TRX fee is just 10 TRX on Yobit.

2 hours ago, Emma said:

i think you saw another coin my friend. please don't misunderstand me, i am sure about that. their doge fee was 100 doge for a long time and recently they changed it into 500 doge per transection.

Well let's use litecoin and cross our fingers expecting Yobit to maintain these fees because I don't know the rest of you, but these small profits I'm using them very well.

I believe is it simply ordinary. Other btc wallets requires the equivalent bitcoin withdrawal charge. i think in other wallet have also high fees, to keeping high fees mean that you have to not wait more for transaction.

I strongly recommend withdrawing your funds at the exchange of the yobit with XRP. LTC, TRX, BTM is altcoin which has a low withdrawal fee and fast delivery time.
You can try it on this yobit exchange, it is not recommended to use bitcoin or etherium because it has a high cost ...

22 hours ago, hungthang2460 said:

It is true that Yobit's withdrawal fee is high. As far as I know, the YoBit buy / sell transaction fee is 0.2% for both the buyer and seller on the total amount traded and the deposit and withdrawal fee will be charged by YoBit according to the wallet you choose to transact with them.

yes, both maker and taker pay 0.20% of their total trading funds when they trade. it is almost double than binance. but it is also lower than many other exchanges like coinbase.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Most commissions on the exchanges are high for Bitcoin but you don't have to withdraw your money with Bitcoin !! There are many other currencies on Yobit it's fees is low and you can choose any currency from them and convert Bitcoin to this coin and withdraw it to anywhere you want easily and with a small fee.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

I actually never see fee like this of 0.0012 btc in any exchange, but there must have reason why the fee of bitcoin is too high. Maybe the fee is too high in order to make blockchain transaction too fast cause why other coins they have low fees?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Right to say the yobit withdrawal fees is very high and there are some people who can not afford it if yobit decrease their fees it will be very good for us.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:57 AM, Rares002 said:

ETC fee is very cheap but it is not the best coin you can choose to withdrawals. Litecoin price are even cheaper at 0.002LTC and same of Dash coin so they are better alternatives 

I can see Litecoin seems to present us a better option, I am going to be carrying out my withdrawals through it instead of via Bitcoin, 120,000 satoshi is actually 4 days task here.

1 minute ago, VangoCash said:

Yes for the most of the coins the fee is too high if you have small amounts. You have to change BTC to another coin. The cheapiest fee i know is for WAVES , also  EDC if you like has very small wd fees.

Yes, I do this tactic, because to make withdrawals in BTC or ETH, the rates are unbearable, so I use a lot LTC, XRP, currencies with more modest rates, at least Yobit for these currencies is still modest. Who knows more in the future BTC will not have a more acceptable rate on Yobit, let's wait, who knows.

Sincerely, the withdrawal fee maybe high to some people but okay for others as well so I suggest to yobit, they should allow users choose what fee the want to pay for withdrawal within a range maybe 0.0012 to 0.0005.you then choose based on the transaction speed you want.

3 minutes ago, hina said:

Yea sir your right to say yobit fee is high recording to other xchanger but one thing if u have a mind then u will xchange your coin in usd $ and then u will  xchange ur usd $ and then u withdraw your $ in parfact mony then u withdraw yr mobile or bank account its too easy for u as a good for others and u will be able to do good trading as wall as so kep it up i withdrw on that way if agreed then u do same thing one time and u relise how i withdaw  and u pay 4%fee its easy and fast withdraw so i also do withdraw  4 or 5 times and its good foe me my one friend also do same its good for us

we can make a withdrawal using ethereum, I only charge a withdrawal fee of around 0.005 eth in one withdrawal, and if it's calculated in dollars it's less than $ 1 right now.  but that is just a suggestion, everyone likes his own way, maybe with prefect money faster and more efficient, I have never used that

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

trader will know how to solve this problem. man, just changed your BTC into some altcoins which has a little amount of withdrawal fee like DOGE, XRP, XLM, etc. but i think 0.0012 BTC it's worth for withdrawal fee since yobit didn't require some KYC

On 10/10/2019 at 11:10 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

actually the bitcoin withdraw fees are really high 0.0012 btc on binance are less than half 0.0005 btc, obviously it's better to first change to xrp or doge and then do withdraw...

no, if you withdraw from blockchain .com, it cost you 2000 satoshi for withdrawal fee. also you can create a custom free for faster transactions

i really dont satisfied with yobits withdraw fees. because its very much high than any other exchange. also the site consumes very high cpu resources

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I dont know why yobit fee of bitcoin is too high than other coins. I dont think if there is any person who withdrawn through bitcoin in yobit.

I think that fee was in place when Bitcoin was in the bearish zone last year, when Bitcoin was around the prize of $3,600 per Bitcoin and another review is yet to be done  Yobit team.

Oh yes the most higher exchange fees 120 000 Satoshi for Bitcoin 500 doge.i prefer buy lowest coins and withdraw with them

Try using some altcoin available on yobit, Dash, Doge, ETH and BCH. It has a very low and reasonable fee or using USD to withdraw is also quite low, only about 2% -6% of the total we withdraw (Payeer, Perfect Money)

On 11/6/2019 at 10:36 PM, themightygambler said:

I think it's reasonable because bitcoin fees are really high in my opinion, maybe you can try to withdraw with alternative coins like Ethereum, Doge, BCH, XRP, DASH and others.

Dogecoin won't be a better option either because you are going to be charged 500 Doge. and that is about the highest I have come across from all the exchanges I have used. I think these fees are highly due to be reviewed.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

Then withdraw in another currency like Ethereum, do not complicate yourself for that, the fees of each exchange are subject to its internal rules and use policies, so there is no place to take custody.
The exchanges generally manage their fees to cover their internal expenses and the real fee of the transaction, this practice has been applied for years, so 120 thousand sats are really few, we must analyze that .. it does not matter, it is always for a good cause.