YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

Although Yobit's withdraw is very high some say,but most of the people like it, its just for the popularity of yobit in my view.    

2 minutes ago, BitTim said:

I have seen so many people complain of this but I see no problem with the fees if they are high to you then trade the bitcoin to any other cheaper withdrawal fee  coin 

It should not be a problem, because it is a decision by the yobit exchange. The yobit exchange does have a high fee for withdrawing Bitcoin. There are many ways to get low fees on withdrawals, as you say. Use cheaper crypto.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

I am okay with that because yobit has so many coins that have a low fee for withdrawing, so I don't have to use bitcoin to withdraw, and I can buy altcoin first before I withdraw. After I can get the altcoin, I will withdraw the altcoin to my other wallet, and in that wallet or the exchanges, I can sell the altcoin to have bitcoin so that I can get my bitcoin back. Usually, I will wait for a while until the altcoin price increase higher than the price I bought in yobit so I can get more profit in bitcoin, and that means I can have more money from bitcoin if I sell my bitcoin at a price now.

28 minutes ago, Btctanker said:

I think bitcoin fees on yobit is quite high, I think they want to keep bitcoin in the market, but there are solutions to it,you can try withdrawing with altcoins like ltc, doge, waves etc, for me i prefer ltc.

I would not say that this is a big commission, it is about the same on many exchanges, maybe a little less, but not much. but I agree in you that it is better to use altcoins for this, the lowest commissions on dgb and edc

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, Sujon33 said:

Yes I also noticed that the yobit exchanger withdraw fees are much higher.However, you can transfer other coins from BTC if you wish

Btc withdrwal fee is high but this fees is not much. if anyone think this high then he can convert his btc to ltc so that he can withdraw it at low fees.

I cheaked fees of yobit it is high for withdrow some coins but

Some coins withdrow fees is low to withdrow better is withdrow

Low fees coins

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

The only bitcoin or some other coins fee is higher than other exchanges. But some of coins on yobit have very less withdrawal fee. We can use cheap coins to withdraw, two things wil happen.we will have trading experience on yobit and also will have withdraw using cheap coins low withdrawal fee 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

You can exchange BTC to XRP or BTC / ETH on your balance if you are going to do a whitdraw to get a cheaper fee .  As far as I know, any exchanged is the same for BTC /FIAT  the fee is indeed high.

Yes, withdrawing bitcoin or dollars in Yopit has a high fee, so you have to convert bitcoin into a currency whose fees are few before withdrawing, such as Ltc , Etc, Trx , Eth In this way, the loss is less.

You can use your yobit to buy other coins like litecoin,XRP, DBC which are cheap then convert it to BTC also ETH is affordable and reliable

• +1 1

actually the yobit fees for withdrawing bitcoins are really high 0.0012 bitcoins, on other exchanges such as binance or livecoin they are half 0.0005 bitcoins, it is better to first change to litecoin or ripple that have lower fees and then withdraw

I disagree, I think you haven't found the best way for me yet. convert your money into other currencies to reduce prices. This can save you a lot of money

I also observe that the withdrawal fees of the yobit exchange is very high.I also dislike this thing of the yobit exchange. But the withdrawal of the yobit exchange processed very fast. We will receive our coins in minutes

On 1/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, Manofpeace said:

The transaction fee for withdrawing bit coin is high, I usually convert my bit coin to ethereum and then withdraw it. Transaction fee for ethereum is low.

i think if you convert your btc to ltc and withdraw it then you can withdraw your coin at low fees. the ltc withdrawal fee is near about 0.002 ltc .

I thinks there must have the reasons that's make the yobit withdrawal fees to be soo high than others cryptocurrencies exchanging platforms

Yes i also see that the fees of bitcoin is high. i suggest to you that buy a doge or xrp because there fees are low.

• -1 1

I have yet to see a exchange which charges low fees for bitcoin withdraws. It's a popular withdraw option for traders, so that every exchange can take advantage of the popularity to charge high fees,

Yobit bit high if we compare fee of yobit exchange with binance exchange. Binance fee is 100000 satoshi and yobit fee is 120000 satoshi so if you feel uncomfortable then conversation your btc to other coin and then done yours withdraw.

Truly, presently I see all increasingly clear, I don't have the foggiest idea why I never consider it, yet to be straightforward is the first occasion when I read about this alternative in LocalBitcoin, I was lossing my cash for quite a while.

Yesterday I made a withdrawal from yobit, I happened to submit a trx withdrawal with a fee of 1 or 10 trx. I forgot, but as I recall, the fee charged was low, although for dogecoin I saw that it needed more than 10 doge as a fee

Just now, AHSANUL97 said:

Not only the weirdest but the most pissing out exchange over there. Once you got stucked on some wallet issues either pending or didn't go through deposits then be ready for an eternity waiting times and contacting their support is pointless because they wont really answer you for sure.Having their wallet on maintenance they don't even give a proper announcement regarding on it. Talking about fees $1+ isn't really that too high though.

1 USD+ fee isn't high indeed. Only if you transfer small amounts the fee is relatively high. Sot it might be better to exchange your coins to e.g. litecoin (wich has less fees for withdrawal)

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

You need to be wise just convert to another crypto just like XRP it only pay cents and it is very cheap and the amount of you’re exchange in bitcoin and xrp is the same.

Yes i have also experienced that whenever i withdraw my balance by yobit i have to pay fees for the transactions and which is too high but its good because i feel that wallet of yobit is safe and secure and also i have never missed any payments from it.

yes, thats right, yobit fee are high , then my solutions for this problems is withdrawls my asset with small fee like xrp and other currencies that doesnt charge me for big fees