YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

It is bit high in compare to other exchanges. But there is some currency where fee is low. So should choose those for our withdraw. It will be more profitable. You have to search for your currency. 

Many way to reduce fees, use another coin with low fee for withdraw process. Second replace you money into invest box and the profit can use to reduce fee. Last thing is use faucet, like or not I prefer last method.

Actually, why is Yobit so expensive?
It worried me too, I was shocked when I saw their fees
So LTC and Eth are a rescue for withdraw 🙂
Despite this, the fee is half the amount too high

Edited by steel123

In fact, the high fee with you withdraw less then you should not withdraw BTC, but you withdraw 10BTC exam fees are normal, depending on the amount of money you should convert to se se good for you
good luck

It is too high,

It should be reduced to minimum,

Or better,you can convert it to ltc and withdraw because it is lower & you wont loose much.

You need to use another currency to exchange to for a lower withdraw fee. I think their withdraw fee is fair, and as long as you are withdrawing a good amount (0.01 btc or higher) then it seems like I have had zero issues at all with the fast speed. So next time just convert to another coin and withdraw that if you have problems with the withdraw fee.

The people can withdraw earning that earned from only 50 post if they have knowledge about cryptocurrency. It's very easy, exchange your earning with XRP coin then withdraw it.

20 hours ago, Sahil19 said:

Yobit had high transaction fees in comparison to the other exchanges but you can trade your coin in ltc and withdraw because ltc fees is very low

That's it. They should simply convert their bitcoin to altcoins like litecoin and ripple to save from withdrawal fees and take not that the transaction of altcoins is much faster compared to bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

if bitcoin withdrawl fee is higher.then why not withdraw your funds from yobit from other altcoins.you can check in the withdrawl section how much they are charging for that coins withdrawl.you need to use common sense.

I am also noticed that yobit exchanger has btc withdrawal fees very high.Their btc withdraw fees is 0.0012 btc.This is very high amount.But you can withdraw others coin with low fees

Hello my friends
Withdrawal fees are very high on Bitcoin
A friend told me that Bitcoin can be converted to Litecoin, and withdrawing it to the wallet is much better than withdrawing Bitcoin directly

Specifically on yobit if you change to ETH or Doge or LTC you can experience 50% or more less fees. The problem with exchanging is if you end up losing on conversion when you go back to BTC, so you must double check your rates when withdrawing.

The fee is actually really low, if you're smart enough to get around it. You are withdrawing using bitcoin, of course the fees will be high because of the network transaction fees, not yobit's fees. All you need to do is withdraw using a smaller coin like ETH or XRP which have much lower tx fees.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

It's a small issue for me, you don't have to withdraw Bitcoin you can trade to Litecoin, Xrp or Ethereum all of these coins offered lower fee, I trade mine with Litecoin and withdraw it, it's only 20 cents fee

Edited by Grandmaster

first you can convert bitcoin to other coins like xrp or litecoin  then withdrew fees is very low you can chek yobit is very good website

Yobit.net exchange is very nice but it have also very high withdraw fees . Dogecoin withdraw is 500 . It is very high withdraw fees . But some coins have very low fees in this exchange . But yobit.net exchange is nice exchange.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, yosuba03 said:

Yobit never downgraded it again to withdraw Bitcoin Bitcoin commission on bitcoin is not small, but on other exchanges is not much different, there is another option, which is to buy other currencies Do not withdraw BTC at Yobit because of high transaction fees, a member here if you want to withdraw BTC first, please convert to another currency

Yes you are right Yobit never low his fees on Bitcoin but as you said we can convert bitcoin to other coin and withdraw it i use litecoin and digibyte all the time they have a low fees abd fast 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

Yes this is true that yobit is charge high fee if you need you transaction then change it into the USD and then withdraw that into the Perfect money account. This is the simple option for you and you will get the money easily and your fee is so much low so do this way and withdraw your money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for your information.i also think yobits withdraw fees. If you than than you can with your coin from other sites and BTC is one of them. 

You can convert your coin to waves or ltc.This two coin withdrawal fee highly low.I always alltime withdraw from yobit for this fast withdrawal without any confirmation.

The fee fixed for withdrawing currency on the Yobit Exchange site may be slightly higher and is similar to other exchange sites.  But if the Satoshi paid after 120 posts gets a little less, I think we should increase the amount of Satoshi in exchange for our daily work.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

Yobit Exchange Fee:-

Yobit exchange fee is very high if you withdraw in bitcoins. I suggest you that you exchange your bitcoins in another crypto coins then take withdraw. In yobit exhcange the fee of other crypto currency is low in compression of bitcoins. This is my opinion for you.