The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

Joining Cryptotalk is to achieve the main goal for me and learn more knowledge. The key to joining Cryptotype is to make an economic gain. Crypto coin we can work with our home. Making money to join me and learn many new things about crypto.

The main goal of joining cryptotalk in the first instance is to gain more knowledge about this cryptocurrency of a thing. I want to go into cryptocurrency in the future so I should Learn a few about it. But the reward aspect is important too ☺ 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The main purpose of working on a Crypto account is to learn how to do it very well, and to learn about everything from here on out easily.

I think the purpose here is to serve two purposes. And besides that we think we can make money. This is our purpose.

I think it is true that for any crypto money connection, the most important goal is to make money online.  My company is at zero cost from home at the same time thus I keep in mind that crypto money is meant to devalue point-in-time and likewise make money online ...Thanks to everyone for being on our side.

My main goal i have some extra earn this forum and i think it’s a very good site to extra earn.    

crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining

I never thought I could learn so many holes in it. This is an amazing forum I have seen. The goal of learning everything.

hello my main goal of using cryptotalk is to earn money but with the passage of time i know that it is also necessary for learning and beneficial for experiance

I think, I can use it to improve my crypto currency knowledge. So, now my main goal is learning and earning.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:30 AM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

Hello my dear friend.  I joined this forum for two purposes: expanding my mind regarding digital currencies and earning money.

Its well and good , my first goal, for joining this forum, was earning as i am a student and want to bother my expenses , but after joining the crypto world i realized that its just not a earning source but also a good cave of knowledge that improves us in communication.

Hello my dear friend. Yes I'm really thankful to this cryptotalk forum. As a student this forum is really helpful for me. For learning and earning both basis this is the best forum. 

22 hours ago, zivia said:

The most crucial end goal for connecting to any crypto money could be to make money online and likewise know experience produced by base. My organization is at the same time zero cost from home thus i bear in mind that to build type in crypto money meant for point in time circulate and likewise meant for make money online............

I main goal is to have a time pass and also to be able to interact and also to make sure that the forum is a good place to be.

The main goal of joining the cryptotalk is earning some some to fullfil my wanting.

Because of iam a student and my family doesn't able to send more money.

So i joined here.

Agreed with your opinion. I think at first everyone main goal is to earn Bitcoin from this forum but when they passed more times than they realized this platform is not only for earning but also for learning.

im still waiting to see this forum getting better at making topics because most of the topics nowadays are just repetitive and we dont see anything new on here.

3 hours ago, sadiya1 said:

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc. 

Learning is my main goal so that I gonna learn and also earn that will add to my knowledge

I think most of peoples here just joined cryptotalk only because of paying, because we dont seen any other forum that pay for activity

My main goal was to get to know the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and when my knowledge started here expanding, I liked this forum more. I saw that I could gain knowledge and  money.

Helow, Good Day! My goal in this campaign also is to earn bitcoin for free, this site was referred to me by a friend , posting a comment with a 4 minute gap rule is also requires patience and effort so its not that easy, in addition you have limited time because of your other work. Im running a month now using this site and I only created 45 post, I guess this farming requires dedication, because sometimes i feel lazy to make post because I only read a lot, a also I learned a lot from this site not only bitcoin farming but also money farming through paypal apps. Thanks and have nice day!

At first For truth i am here for Earnings as i have heard about the Cryptotalk for earning opportunity but later i realised that it's really good place for learning things worth our time Investment so i am learning and earning both here now.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, reza2993ab said:

My main goal to join the Crypto talk is to know a lot about crypto talk. And earn a lot of money from the crypto talk. So that this means help improve my financial status.

You have joined here to earn from your posts but Cryptotalk is far more than just a campaign. Try to gain knowledge about trading in the forum. There are many topics in trading section which will teach you how to trade in Yobit. When you learn about Yobit and use it, your income will be multiplied progressively because you not only earn from the campaign but also from the profits of your own trades. So, combine the campaign earnings with Yobit profits. This is the main goal of joining here.

I joined this forum 1 month ago. First i joined this forum for earning purpose only but after joining i found this forum very useful and helpful in learning about crypto.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

My main goal here is to earn money so that I can buy anything I want and for my school fee allowance. So that I always do my best to fulfill my daily qouta with meaningful contents.