The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

My main goal here is to be a progressive member who will be wise enough to deal with cryptocurrencies because before I don't have much knowledge about it but now, I can cope with others interactively.

I joined here because my friend told me a lot about this forum that i can make money by just sharing what i know about crypto currency, so the aim for me to join is to earn money and learn many new things about crypto and at the same time sharing my ideas with other members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well my first goal was to earn some money for my expenses. I'm a student so i need little money for my expenses, so joint this plateform and its agreat plateform to earn bitcoins. But now I'm also interested in trading of crypto currency. So if some has experience aboit tradings then please guide me. Humble request.

In front of me i think so most of people join crypto talk just for earning money but be frank i really join this for spending my spare time on this🙄😶............................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

the main goal of cryptotalk is to update your self about up coming news of bitcoin and to earn much more money  

When I started working on this forum, my main goal was to get some profits to improve my living conditions, but over time I became my primary goal to get information that helps me in the field of coding and then get some money

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello buddy my main goal for joining crypto talk forum to learn about crypto trading. Then my second goal earn free bitcoins. Thanks crypto talk forum that it full fill my both wish.

Yes you are right thus forum is not for earning but also introducing  crypto currency  and give us a way of learning the site is good teacher also i learned many thing from cryptotalk . I am here for earning but  my knowledge is also develop 

My main goal of joining crypto talk is to get knowledge with earning, i have joined it and earning very well with immense knowledge, this is the great platform to know about the crypto.

39 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

If you talk about my goal on cryptotalk so I come on this platform for gaining my knowledge about crypto currency. Now I am able to earn money from this site.

I want to learn about various cryptocurrency all over the world. My goal is learn to earn, from cryptocurrency. I think its the best way learn to earn.

Dollars but after spending some time on cryptotalk i understand that i can learn very basic and common things about cryptocurrency. I recomend my friends that they also join for earning.

My main primary aim is to earn here but lucky for me am also learning more everyday about cryptocurrency which is good. 

I have got many reasons to join cryptotalk, the main reasons are making money and learning about crypto world, as I am student I would to find a part time job that satisfy my needs and cryptotalk affords me this job.

"We grow by lifting others"

I think we are all here for the goals of earning,the most amazing part is we really touched by this wonderful forum.Sharing of information and gaining some knowlegde is the best of the best

Thank you so much for sharing one of my posts with us. I think this post is very important for all new members. Because through your post we can learn new members

Practicing this is very helpful to me because my English is not so good. Joins the crypto to earn, but for me it's mine.....

At first what is in my mind is to earn from their post campaign, but eventually while staying in this flatform you learn the basics of crypto currency. You are molded here to be a future trader or investors.

The main goal of my joining cryptotalk is to earn easy earnings in my opinion, and when bad times are lonely, I spend time in cryptocurrency, getting all the latest updates on all the online currencies and getting a better understanding of what the future holds.  It'll be helpful. I'll be with you for as long as the cryptotalk is.

At first when i hearing cryptotalk giving money so i only i want to earn from this site only but after 1 week i getting also knowledge of crypto currency so i getting more and More knowledge of crypto.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Vanessa said:

I also joined this forum to earn money in my extra time but after joining this forum and spending my time here I learn a lot of things about this from 

The purpose of registering on my forum was not to make money. I learn a lot from the forum and gain experience. My interests are mining and trading as well as news

The main goal of joining Critotel is to make money. Thanks to the huge amount of opportunity this platform has provided to unemployed people like us without any investment. I want to take this opportunity. Not just making money, I think there is a lot to learn.