Bitcoin Prices Down $ 400, Are They Still Bullish? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Bitcoin Prices Down $ 400, Are They Still Bullish?

In a few days, Bitcoin has fallen from $ 10,400 to $ 10,000 and finally $ 9,922 today. that this Bearish price action might have stopped the bullish trend in the medium term, because it broke below the main rising trend line that has been formed over the past few weeks. Differences of opinion among experts say that Bitcoin will continue to fall until it reaches $ 9,600, so that Bitcoin purchases will soon increase. Other experts argue that Bitcoin is still Bullish if the price is above $ 9,700 and believe that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 in 2020. 

• +3 1

We notice that the price of bitcoin has dropped as much as $ 400.  Bitcoin was up over $ 10,000 two days ago but today the price has dropped.  Yet it is expected that the price will pump again

Bitcoin is currently in a dangerous zone. In my opinion next week the price of 1 bitcoin will be in the range of $ 6000-7000. The number of buyers is very small. On some exchanges the price of bitcoin is already $ 9300

what do you think? . 

Due to bitcoin halving, the price of bit coins is currently very high, it is seen that the price of bit coins is fluctuating and many traders are very worried about the rise of bitcoin prices but I think we have nothing to worry about right now.  Prices are likely to rise.

Bitcoin fell almost 10%, but this decline may be important because the next upward movement is stronger than the previous one, we all saw how a lot of currencies collapsed, including bitcoin cash, it decreased $ 150 in one day due to a slight decrease in bitcoin, I think Bitcoin rules the market Strongly.

Well it's just normal to happen because bitcoin is very volatile, and it's not a bad sign that btc might dump continuously well as we see it still fighting to rise even if the price is going down a bit. 

Well, it is true that the price of bitcoin stop on increasing but at least it becomes stable at its current price, which is fine and if the price will drops then it is a good opportunity for investing more.

All judgments now about value for this year are too early, predictions now are only predictions and uncertainties about it. of course it keeps increasing. $ 20,000 is the number I want, based on my analysis, I think bitcoin is only $ 17,000 - $ 18,000.

Its hard to say and predict what and how will bitcoin be,but as we can see bitcoin stays on that high,so we can expect for its price increase again after that drops as many traders are still on hold and not selling their btc at low price.

According to what those who work with technical analysis say that Bitcoin may have ended a recent downward wave, or that it is about to end it and that it is preparing for a strong rise to levels of $ 20000, but this takes a long time, as it enters into the investment field, not in the field of rapid trading.

The term bullish price is quiet subjective. Everyone has his own definition for bullish or bearish price. For me, anything above $9000 is bullish but for another person even $10000 may be bearish! Whatever the case, I don't think $400 price fall, makes bullish into bearish because this is just a normal fluctuation that may happen in any day. This small price drops are necessary because if prices don't fall, no one will purchase again and when buy orders reduce, bull runs will not start.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:04 AM, Agios said:

In a few days, Bitcoin has fallen from $ 10,400 to $ 10,000 and finally $ 9,922 today. that this Bearish price action might have stopped the bullish trend in the medium term, because it broke below the main rising trend line that has been formed over the past few weeks. Differences of opinion among experts say that Bitcoin will continue to fall until it reaches $ 9,600, so that Bitcoin purchases will soon increase. Other experts argue that Bitcoin is still Bullish if the price is above $ 9,700 and believe that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 in 2020. 

Bitcoin remained between $8500 to $7000 for long time and now it is rised above from that level. Although it has fallen about $400 but still it is above from $8500. So it is still in bullish mode. The fall or rise in small amounts does not effect the trend of coins

On 2/17/2020 at 6:34 AM, Agios said:

This causes the irritations to the uses and the users and than the prices also go on decreasing too much high and smashed.

Bitcoin has certainly dropped by over $ 400. it has since dropped by nearly $ 6,000, a massive and confusing number. But I believe it will rise again.

Definitely , bitcoin price is in bullish right now . We can see it in 9000$ , that price is very good for short term traders but in Long time traders this price is not perfect to sale bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still moving towards the top and showing positive movement so far and I think it will reach the price of 10,000 during this month

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 PM, Agios said:

Welcome my friend
Indeed, I think the price of bitcoin will rise to crazy levels in the near future because it is the currency of the future and because it is the best alternative solution to obsolete traditional currencies.

I think the $ 400 drop is still bullish, since the fluctuation is still low, if the drop in bitcoin price reaches $ 2000 it's bearish. Yes, in 2020, it is hoped that the price of bitcoin can increase beyond 2017, maybe my prediction is above the price of $ 20,000.

• +1 1

Bullish and bearish in crypto tokens it's normal thing which can be caused by different marketing factors  in crypto currency trading but in short Bitcoin keeps pumping from the first day of it's operations if it's in bullish order then it's going to return to it's normal condition soon

According to my belief, it is now in a strong support area and will bounce back and reach the resistance above And then it will drop again. I will keep the quantities that I have and I will not sell them and I will wait

The bitcoin got a big drop that happened to it in the previous days and occupied the ideas of many members here and because of its strength and the support it received from the countries that encourage this currency, it returned to rise very quickly and got its highest level of increase from its establishment, so I do not fear Bitcoin and I am confident of its development and progress.

The falling and increasing in the price of any currency is as by changing the time we can say that as the time changing at every time right as this way the prices of the curriencies are changing at time and In the end of your topic you are saying that it will reach at 20000$ in 2020 it was crass the 20000$ in the end of 2020 and in future what will be happened no one knows. 

Now a time many fluctuations in the bitcoin... Bitcoin value some time go down 3k dollar... And after some time they again retain his previous value and some time they go up more...I think bitcoin value never go down from the 29k dollar... And bitcoin value any time rise and any time go up...