Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

Day trading method is very difficult more than other ( for me ), I should calculate range in medium time that fit with my target. This time every strategy fail, red market kill all method. I think we should see more wise, maybe not because strategy or we can't control emotion but market condition really bad to enter.

It can be profitable for some, but it's really difficult to day trade bitcoin or crypto unless you have more insider information. The reason is that crypto is so volatile that you can easily loose your portfolio in a single day. On the upside tho, if you are lucky enough, you can also gain massive profits from a single day alone!

Caveat! Do the necessary research before day trading any coin.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:06 PM, Lucifer said:

For many it is a waste of time because they trade without applying any concept or system of rules, it is important to study and trade in demo before doing so with real money.

How is the daily trading a waste of time? , I did not understand that because if the market is moving fast I think that you can make huge profits through daily trading only . 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:16 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I know it, but the trader must be self-confident in order to succeed. If the feelings control the trader and feel fear, he will sell his currencies in order to stop the loss. 

Yes self confident is important in trading thats why if you have confidence in your trading you can do leveraging and all other strategies in trading.

even i am thinking of that.i also do Trading and it is profitable but it needs dedication and discipline. i have be learning about daily Trading but it is not easy to earn daily. so practice, practice and more practice. 

On 12/13/2019 at 3:56 AM, Digicoin said:

Yes, highly volatile coin us needed in day trading. Most of the coin too are volatile but still with what you said, their are some coin that are still more volatile and still favor your analyses.

yes which is why i always wonder why someone would put all his money that doesn't even have volatility and expect it to move and make profit...so many newbies in trading man lol

profitable in my view, nonetheless if you want to make sure your profit then you should try to trade for long term. suppose if i try to gain daily profits such as my target sets for 20 points, however market could moves at against my trade. it may faced more than 200 negative points to recover while my profit target was just set for only 20 points. this case long term is good for recovering loses also for reaching my targets.

As per my views i cant tell you exactly that which will be better for you to do trading in day or night because of my some flaws and incontinuency, so please contact with any good trader whose back is strong.

if you are already a good at trding every day you will get a big profit but it takes a proccess and is diligent in trading every day because you have to monitor the market carefully .

5 hours ago, Gepe said:

I think day trading is very profitable! as long as you have the knowledge to do so.dont ever do some thing with out any knowledge about it or you will be sorry at the end.So be very careful on every steps you will make in cryptocurrency market.

Right to say in day trading you will win fast and in long term you will afford just tension when you are not good about it.

Day trading is so much good and profitable for us because at day time market is so much fast and we can make good money through this but at night time market is slow and we can not make good money when market is slow. SO day trading is best than the night trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Daily trading can actually provide enough profit if done with the right trading techniques. You must master trading techniques and must be able to read exchange charts.
I am only a part time trader because I have another job, if you intend to make trading as a full job then I suggest doing daily trading.

Good news for users and investors of the Netbox Global (https://netbox.global/) project!

The events of latest days show how popular has become the Netbox Global the first decentralized blockchain backed web browser:

💾 Over 50,000 unique downloads

📈 The rapid growth of the price of NBX coins (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netbox-coin/) from 0.00000218 to 0.00000990 BTC! 🚀🚀🚀

Biggest Gainers (https://coinmarketcap.com/) rating increase:
- from 10th to 6️th place - in 7 days
- from 6️th to 3️rd place - in 24 hours

📌I would especially like to note that all of the above factors did not appear as a result of any manipulations, but are the result of users evaluating technological innovations from the Netbox Global  (https://netbox.global/)team!

29035046.jpg

On 10/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Day trading is more profitable than long term holding,but requires discipline and time management. Day trading is good in making more money in a day,but holding is needed if your at loss.

I think that at the moment this is the most profitable way to trade, because there are practically no fluctuations in the market, and it’s better to do a little bit, but often, the medium or long term is now very risky

2 minutes ago, SlavaKPSS said:

After 10 years of successfully pumping bitcoins and altcoins, when people turn from bankrupt to wealthy in a few months, you have the courage to ask if it is profitable or not? Of course, this is beneficial.

This is best reply I have in recent time as peoples still don't understand what is going on and how is this happening and asking questions which are already deliver by many times just need some patience and all is going on trading in every format is profitable and never been bad just keep faith and work hard as its first rule of this all hopefully many will understand this all in near future

I think day trading is best for individuals that have no other job whatsoever and is never a waste of time a day trader need to have good strategy in place always

If you know what are you doing in trading there is a chance that you can win your trade and earn more profit still it is all about the market prediction.

Day trading is profitable and also some time it's waste of time. But maximum time you can make profit from it. Because crypto market always go up and down. And you can generate from here maximum earning. Many people do daily trading.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Daily trading is profitable, who says it wastes your time. Because in trading, it all depends on the market. If the market can increase in a short time, then the daily profit will be very good.

Getting profit will depends on how will you do to succeed in trading, of course, you should not trade if you don't know what is the current status of the coin you are using in the market, to see if its good to initiate in trading or not, if not then hold it until you see its the right time to sell it and earn from it.

It all goes back to our habits as a trader, if we are accustomed to scalping, of course we might not be able to produce by making intraday transactions, but usually intraday traders can become scalpers

Day trading is much profitable to me. i am doing day trading every day and i am making good profit. some times i need to wait if the price go down after buying the coin.

crypto Trading (High Risk & High Return):

Boss first of all you learn the about the crypto trading then you earn more from your salary those person who work as a crypto trader they earn more then your thought. The crypto currency trading is more risky and more profit able. 

This is best for you if you do full time.

For me day trading can be profitable based on how you plan to trade, I think the best way it can be profitable is to set target for yourself on daily basis how much you want to make.