Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

30 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thanks mate for the reply, I know you will always there for me, and honestly I don't know about traditional trading , but what you just explained above, I can say I understand about it. Thanks once again

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan traditional trading not a complicated trading my friend, its a normal trading where we buy coins low price and sell high price,

i think a basic knowledge person also perform this trading and exist so many years, that's why I called this trading traditional trading,

38 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan traditional trading not a complicated trading my friend, its a normal trading where we buy coins low price and sell high price,

i think a basic knowledge person also perform this trading and exist so many years, that's why I called this trading traditional trading,

Okay, I get you, thanks for the briefing, I hope I can engage into traditional trading someday, when I get to understand the basics and the concept guiding it. Thanks anyway my dear friend for the briefing

Trading is more and more profitable when you know how to use it. Never do it without any knowledge of it, otherwise you will regret it in the end! SO be careful every step you will take with cryptocurrency!

I think day trading is profitable and doesn't waste time, you can get daily profit. Even though day trading is small, we can collect it every day. There are times when day trading is not possible and we can only wait when the market is bad. I advise you to stick to day trading.

• +1 1

Yes that's true, day trading can give us a passive income, but can also destroy your coins if you become neglectful in doing trade, remember that trading has a risk involved, it means you can win or loss, but most of the time losing coin is most happen.

On 10/31/2020 at 7:07 AM, Onden said:

I think day trading is profitable and doesn't waste time,

How can you be sure if day trading is not a waste of time?
Day trading takes hours in front of your PC because using small time frame, you need at least 20 to 30 close trades a day to get maximum profit, in some cases even more if you have small capital.

• +5 1

Becoming millionaire out of day trading sounds unrealistic to me, unless one's capital is massive. I think we should get rid of such mindset if planning to start in trading. Indeed, trading is only profitable for 5% of the people that engage in this activity. That is, the more knowledgeable, experienced ones that have invested lots of time and lost good amounts oof money in order to learn. As for day trading in specific, many people don't like it as it can be quite demanding, stressing and time consuming, so they prefer doing swing trades. 

• +3 1

It's all depend on your luck that how is your luck is going today. You can win a large profit or you can also.loose it.Bitcrypton will be best for daily profit.It all depends on how much money are you investing .If you are a newbie than just invest a small amount so that if you loose that you don't have any regret.

Trading is really profitable for those who have basic knowledge on how to trade, sometimes people tend to say it is just a waste of time because they are doing it wrong and ended up losing their money. So if you are willing to earn in trading, then invest time to fully understand the process of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, day trading is profitable but go and learn how day trading works. In day trading do not enter into many trades, choose 2 to 3 coins you can handle for trade. 

Of course it is useful and brings profit, but you must be careful with the currencies that you choose to trade on on a daily basis because those currencies must be in a collection area so that their price will rise quickly after a little time has passed since you have made the purchase for that currency.

In order to make a daily profit, you have to choose to master a range of types of strategies and apply them to as many different situations as possible and when changing markets.  It is not just one strategy to work with.  And so on until you become an expert in the market situation.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Razan alikac said:

In order to make a daily profit, you have to choose to master a range of types of strategies and apply them to as many different situations as possible and when changing markets.  It is not just one strategy to work with.  And so on until you become an expert in the market situation.

Yes, this is what I always say that we gain experience and the many varied and widespread methods and choose wisely and wisely in the places in which we must invest in it or we study the currencies that we must work on so that we do not regret it afterwards.
In addition to the six, you think that now the people who won the most after the rise of Bitcoin and other currencies are the people who have been hodl currencies for some time and have been patient with them, so I think that hodl should always be with a good amount and that we be patient with currencies until they rise

On 11/5/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes that's true, day trading can give us a passive income, but can also destroy your coins if you become neglectful in doing trade, remember that trading has a risk involved, it means you can win or loss, but most of the time losing coin is most happen.

You will not have passive earning with any kind of trading. If you want passive earning, you have to think about investing your coins. Day trading needs full attention and concentration. You should be quite active and monitor everything regularly because you are dealing with moments and seconds. You can't start a day trade and leave it alone to make money for you. Yesterday, I earned $4.66 through day trading with bitcoin. It is not hard but it calls for your involvement.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Yes day trading is Profitable but only for professional trader's not for beginners beginners will loose its all money so don't try it try after getting all knowledge of trading 

When you don't have much knowledge about trading then day trading is waste of the time and also waste of money first you need to learn basic things about trading specially day trading because it is very risky as compared to other trading strategies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you know about the trading what are you doing and where to doing. Then there is any problem. Yes it is right you can do a profitable trading. Profitable a day trading but you can't have more knowledge that is simple you list and it is not profitable for you.

• +3 1

Yes, I advise you to do that, daily trading makes the capital increase on a daily basis. This improves the amount of profits every day with a constant percentage of profits.

Time is an important factor in this trade. If you can do daily trading, do not waste the opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Shubham kakade said:

Yes day trading is Profitable but only for professional trader's not for beginners beginners will loose its all money so don't try it try after getting all knowledge of trading 

You need to be a trading expert to do day trading.  However, day trading with all coins or tokens is not profitable.  I give the example of a day trading, the price of Minex was 209 satoshi in the morning and 1500 satoshi at night.  And many have made a profit by trading with those coins.  So day trading experience is required

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The only problem is maintain this rule in the reality. You must be experience enough to make trades that will most-probably benefit you in the selling position of the trade.

Try it with low amounts of money, until you feel comfortable enough, than go for bigger amount and see how'

Trading is not difficilt itself but rules are 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for very important topic.day trading can profitable or can unprofitable.it will depend on your basic knowledge about day trading.if you have good idea about you,thats good.other wise it is just waste of time.

Both are best in my opinion.  Both wants experience and if anyone have experienced then you will get huge profit from this and if you have no experience then both will be tough for you.

I think all trading is what is Profitable trading is never a waste of time.  If you have good experience about trading then you can earn a lot from this link so I will tell you to know about trading first and then you can use this experience in different areas of training and more and more.

Day trading can either go two ways, either profitable or resulting to loss. I depends on how expert the traders is. There are many traders that gain more from day trading than they lose but they know a lot about trading unlike beginners.