Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

Many countries have started issuing their own cryptocurrencies and I think this will be good for all of us because the price of those currencies will increase with the increase in the countries that have started to rely on them.

India is actually  in the second position  in terms of population. And if they rake this kind of initiatives then there is a possibility to be successful. But still India introduced crypto a few months back only. It won't be wise for them to restart with a new coin. China is launching a digital currency of their own. But now india is trying to do that. Hope they succeed. 

On 2/17/2020 at 6:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

If they going to create a coin similar to bitcoin then I think it will encounter some problem because it needs approval also time for ot to be created and spend. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

India is one of the countries most interested in cryptocurrencies and had a major role in 2019 in delivering the price to more than 10,000, so I expect that it is natural for its own cryptocurrency to be offered and I expect it to succeed because the Indians have gained experience in this field and will work to develop the way to trade their currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the government’s establishment of a special currency for the country of India is really excellent and will have a positive impact on cryptocurrencies and encourage many people to invest in and deal with cryptocurrencies

I also saw this news few days back and I was happy for the indian community if it government really achieved this, because it will boost their country economy and creates job for lots of indian unemployed youths.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:20 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
Venezuela, Tunisia, China and now India, all of these countries have either manufactured or plan to manufacture their own cryptocurrencies
I see that countries are facing bitcoin by making their own cryptocurrency, after the spread of this culture to all countries of the world, what will be the fate of bitcoin

That's a good news because their country can contribute to cryptoworld their made currency. 

If those currencies will exist then possible for it to help their citizens to have extra income. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well another centralized currency from a specific country to monopolize it, sad news.

If they do monopolize it ofc, else it will probabily be fine to everyone of us without any individual's controlling it.

Nevertheless bitcoin is and will still be number 1 as the father of everything else.

But i agree that having one more currency to the table specialy from India is very good.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 17.02.2020 at 02:08, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

Such a crypto coin can certainly be created. But I do not believe that the price and popularity of the coin will be as high as bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, Diptto Deb said:

The Indians planned to get their coins just like Bitcoin, like cats have now gone to high levels. They thought that they would not go to the currency to work with them.

I can consider that as a good news for them because it will really helps especially those people who don't have work in their country that needs financial help to support their needs. 

• +3 1

On 6/6/2020 at 10:03 AM, DreamStage said:

Well another centralized currency from a specific country to monopolize it, sad news.

This is exactly what is happening. The control of finances of the whole Indian population will be at the hands of their governments. If they completely switch to a cashless society then they can persecute political dissidents can block accounts of demonstrators and strenghten their authority. The same happens in China and lately India is trying to ban all use of cryptocurrencies, which just follows the steps of China.

In general, India is one of the countries that is concerned with the technical and informational field in a big way. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have witnessed a wide spread in it and there are many examples. There are restaurants that accept payment using cryptocurrencies. Consequently, the government launching such a fixed currency will help its financial system to rise and also help the people in reducing costs and ease

• +2 1

this is true that Crypto currency is acceptable in India , becuase recently India government approved it . but I didn't hear about that India is going to launch their own coin , like bitcoin . if this is happens then everybody recive a good profit from it .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

An interesting decision, a good move on his part! But it seems to me that such a situation will be problematic for him, because if you want to overtake bitcoin, then your cryptocurrency must have a high price - a high contribution, and this requires a lot of funds!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is the good initiation from the indian people are trying hard and we can see cryptocurrency legalizing in india and trading their own cryptocurreny.

BetFury                                                   

On 2/17/2020 at 6:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

I hope that this coin may also have a good potential so that we can make it work and have a better future because it can be the one that might help Indians to earn more.

Bitcoin is quite unique and I don't think can be able to create a coin that will be worth the prize of bitcoin because the power of bitcoin project is beyond our expectations, I just hope India create a good coin that will be beneficial to the citizens but not like bitcoin.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that it will be difficult for India or in any other country to create a cryptocurrency that is similar to bitcoin because bitcoin have so many achievements along the way and it's journey to become the best cryptocurrency that is widely used by the people 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that it will be difficult for India or in any other country to create a cryptocurrency that is similar to bitcoin because bitcoin have so many achievements along the way and it's journey to become the best cryptocurrency that is widely used by the people 

When it comes to creation of crypto currency, indians will really be having hard time but when it comes to Improvement of crypto currency, Indians can easily do it.

Is that will be a stable coin with the price of Indian Rupee? I think india is one of some few country that is taking this step and issuing their own digital currency. India has a large population so i think it will impact its economy heavily if they succeed. It already accepting bitcoin as a legal digital money so i am hoping for something big.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, gourav789 said:

this is true that Crypto currency is acceptable in India , becuase recently India government approved it . but I didn't hear about that India is going to launch their own coin , like bitcoin . if this is happens then everybody recive a good profit from it .

Few months back India government accept crypto currency but still its not conformed, because recently I heard Indian government wants to ban again crypto, iam not sure but I heard this news in this situation how India launch their own currency, I think its just rumor not officially announced by Indian authorities.

Edited by Honny143

There has been speculations about that but i don't the coins they will create will be similar to bitcoin because bitcoin is already far and I don't think there will be a coin that will overtake it in the Cryptocurrency marketplace sooner, maybe it can happen in the future but India cannot create such coin with the dignity like bitcoin.

Any way it's a great and wonderful information for all categories of Crypto user's not only for Indians people because this is another remarkable achievements for BTC the king and the world of crypto currencies. In addition a way of promoting Crypto world to reach grass root level.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

In my opinion, cryptocurrency issued by a country will not be as successful as bitcoin, because usually this crypto is a type of centralized crypto that can be controlled by the country of manufacture and in my opinion there are no enthusiasts because it is not profitable. So people there will still choose bitcoin because it is more profitable and in my opinion nothing can replace bitcoin as an investment and trading asset for people in the world.

It is a good article and it is also a good step for the world economy to know the true potential of cryptocurrencies and what better way for a country to implement blockchain technology, it is important because humanity is constantly evolving as well as the economy and it is necessary to adapt to these needs