Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

I imagine that the Indian government's proposed currency will be centralized, and its purpose is to reduce the tax evasion that occurs with cryptocurrency. The government is taking initiatives to create their own cryptocurrency. General Chat Chat LoungGovernments and central banks show the power of cryptocurrencies in the currency system and do not want to be left behind. 

This is very good news if it is right but i am not sure about it.  One month before Indian supreme court said that crypto market is not illegal. So it may correct . hope for a something good to happen.

On 17.02.2020 at 22:44, Adrika Jannat said:

around governments are enchanting initiatives connected with creating their have cryptocurrencies. Governments and 

Bitcoin has gone high now that Indians are thinking they willdo it and by working here they will achieve it

In every nation they assume their kingdom money is enough however truly it isn't always ggod element.

if india is thinking to do so as per topic they want to introduce their own coin like bitcoin so india has right to think because there is not any charges for thinking but this matter cannot effect their economy.

maybe that coild grow up as high as bitcoin but i dont think its not that simple to make to launch similar like coin in indian .that would be biggest madness made by indian govt i think

• +2 1

I have already heard about this information or news months ago but I dont know is this news is real or just speculation or maybe in this year 2020 they will start their own cryptocurrency, so is good if they decide.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin .

bitcoin has gone high now that Indians are thinking they will do it and by working here they will achieve it.

Their government see the strength and popularity of cryptocurrencies within the monetary system and do not want to step behind, when money involve everything become " legal ". As original crypto user we should ready for the worst, we have halving and now private coin, bitcoin have a lot of enemy and should take secure step before collapse.

That's a good initiative by then to have joined the world of Cryptocurrencies and their co accompany on the financial economy, we have to greatly anticipate this new coin Colin out,  with talked to be similar to the bitcoin

I hope that this will be really profitable for both people and government part, because sometimes if it's controlled by the government, mostly the people in the government are the one who really benefits from their projects too. I hope that this will not become another source of corruption.

When will India go to lunch it's own digital currency still no real news about this step of government of India. Only fuds in market. May be there is some really India done this in few years.

15 minutes ago, julianstifler said:

That's right, that's what all crypto users fear if corruption is taken over by the government. then in my opinion it's better that the crypto currency ecosystem is not managed by the state government to keep it alive, free and open anonymously.

I agree we should not let the government manage the cryptocurrency in our system, cryptocurrency should move freely and make it accessible by anyone. Implementing laws with the use of it is good, because it can help to lessen the illegal transactions done with the use of crypto.

I think that will be nice, for government to get involved in crypto currency, but the thing there is no other coin can be like bitcoin, bitcoin is just a father

Recently, it is heard that the government of India is thinking of their own currency falcon like Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin is a digital currency whose popularity is now easily increasing the price of Bitcoin.  Wealth can be kept very small, it is very popular with the wealthy  Bitcoin as the currency of the current Falcon aratiya thinking about and thought to use it is receiving.

It is very amazing that India plans to own its own beautiful and digital currency it will be equivalent to 1 rupee, but I am surprised by this move from India because as I know it was one of the countries hostile to bitcoin. What is the source of this news, is it sure or just a rumor?

India wants to follow in chinas footsteps in issuing their own cryptocurrency so they can easily track the flow of money and couter moneylaundering and tax evasion. Every government in the future will issue their own coin to better control the cryptocurrency market so they can get their share of taxes.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Im just thinking in my mind that why this countries are banning cryptocurrency  and they are creating their own coin? They can just adopt it while they are creating their own coin, this is just my opinion and i hope you may understand.

If India decides to issue its cryptocurrency, then this will be a very distinct tendency that this coin can change people's lives. There are already countries that have issued their coins. 

Well launching their country's own cryptocurrency means that their country already adopt and accept the concept of cryptocurrency and they are prepared for this operation, well it is a great sign that cryptocurrency is getting more wonder and let's hope the launch will be a success.

Really? then this is good news for Indian people. If this true that Indian planning to make their own coin then this means their government shows support of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lunching the Indian coin as bitcoin its going well and I expect to get a big attention because its have the support of millions of Indians traders and cryptocurrency holders. 

This is good news for Indians and the people there can trust and profit from it. India is having a more positive view with cryptocurrencies. I am looking forward to the official information

On 2/17/2020 at 3:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

Similarity to bitcoin is too much difficult or near to impossible. Although it could be work like a alt coin.

• -1 1

Maybe in future India launch own crypto currency some countries or big companies planing to launch own crypto currency I hope crypto legalize worldwide.

• +1 1