Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

If so I read in the news that the Indian authorities have expressed support in government-backed cryptocurrencies, they are studying the possibility of creating a new digital currency but the date is still unknown.

Edited by Carmelo Lames
  • Useful or interesting 1

From my own view is a very good development but they have not released any official confirmation regarding these issues and according to source the crypto coins will be the same value with there fiat and is just about to promote digital currency.

• +2 1

My dear friend. In my opinion, it is useful for the Indian government to accept Bitcoin to deal with the field of cryptocurrencies as the most important and oldest currency and the basis and considering the demand for it in addition to its support by international companies

This is good and I hope that you will succeed in India in achieving this goal and make a currency as strong as Bitcoin, but this is very difficult and it will not be easy

Yes, my friend. India is certainly a civilized country and they seek the best, so I expect them to have a lot of development in the field of encryption they will earn a lot of it, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Indian government will make new policies to accept bitcoin as a medium of alternate for crypto in india. I think this is great news for all crypto lover from india as finally crypto is going to legalize and also country is going to make its own cryptocurrency like china and other countries.