How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

If you want to introduce crypto to your family then I suggest you to take some payment proofs with you, because this is the important thing, they are not going to believe you if showed them some virtual money, we believe in virtual money because we are already à crypto users but they aren't, especially if this will be the first time they hear about bitcoin, so, believe me when I say it is not going to be easy to convince them, but with the support of your payment proofs I think you will make a good progress 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Hello brother and yes indeed it is very usefull plateform. Just show them the results , show them your earning , sit with them and tell them about crypto currencies and cryptotalk. They will definately understand once you show them your earnings(results).

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Well not a don't think there is anything big to introduce your friends or family to this platform just once tell them to visit this site afterwards they will get to know by themselves. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good morning everyone, you don't need to be afraid to introduce this crypto forum to your family and even your friends, because this is a virtue for you and your family.  You must approach your family and explain it slowly so that your family understands it and can accept you.  And you can prove it with your income during the crypto forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I think you can easily convenes them you can show them your withdrawl and also show them your yobit account they impressed i am sure and tell them about youtube videos search crupto talk in youtube 

I'll suggest you to show your earnings to them.After this I'm pretty sure they will believe you.In this way you can tell them about cryptotalk and the importance of the crypto currencies.

• +2 1

You can introduce Cryptotalk to your family and friends by proving that This forum are more interested than other site ,show your earnings and guide theme how to do,

• +2 1

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

There are alot of ways to convince them. It is a Great if we tell  them about our earnings.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

One of the simplest and best source of income is cryptocurrency, where people are making easy money. This is a very easy task as I am earning here so I think family members can earn here and no one wants to believe in virtual currency so you will not show them what you have earned.  They do not believe they will lose interest in the job.  So explain everything and connect them to the work.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

At first you have to give them information about Crypto currency and Bitcoin then you should give some proof of big traders then you can go for Cryptotalk campaign. At first go and search some YouTubers showing the payment proof and ask yours family members to watch it. But you should keep in mind that using many account from same ip is strictly prohibited. Don't use same wifi for different member try to use Mobile data 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Cryptotalk pays you for 30 posts per day. So, be active, make 30 good posts everyday then take a Payment. They won't believe if you don't have payment first, right?  The question is what if they don't know about cryoto currencies?  So for that problem you can buy stuffs online using cryto then show them these proofs. Happy Earnings!!

• +4 1

I believe in virtual money because we are also crypto users, On the off chance that anybody need to supporter right now ought to follow other and do a helpful posts day by day.

• +2 1

You will tell Crypto about its benefits to your family and friends.  Tell us how to make money from it.  This forum will advise them on all topics.  I think they should definitely join crypto.

Share this cryptotalk to your families is easy way,.First of all if you already earn here then you could show the proof to you family.Then I'm sure they will convience because this is a legit one.

This forum is a great opportunity that we cannot afford to lose because it offers interest and earning at the same time. I have told my friends about it so that they can benefit as well and you can persuade them to do so when they see the money you get through the forum.

introduction about cryptocurrency is not very difficult as because of its value which is increasing day by day and if one will get a good return from small investment then i think no one will leave this opportunity

thanks

• +1 1

8 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

In my opinion first you have to take some food or decoration stuff to your home from this forums earnings and then your mom will ask you about where did you get these things. And then you have to ask them about this forum and they will be convinced easily by doing this..

• +3 1

If you want to talk about cryptotalk talk to your family, you have to first show them some income from here.Try to make more income when you have more income, you can sit down and explain to them that they will understand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion this forum is outstanding because of anyone can earn and learn something at a time.

If you told your parents about this forum they cannot avoid you from here.

I first became acquainted with CryptoCal and later spread the word about CryptoCell to my family and friends. Because there is a lot to learn from not just earning from here. Which I think is definitely good for our society.
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

9 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Yes I agree with you if you want to introduce this forum with your friends and family you give him the payment proof and ask to join this forum to earn money 

• +1 2

Of course well I will introduce my family

And friends about crypto talk, I will tell them it is a great platform where you can earn money just by making good posts and comments here just follow the rules and regulations of this site only and you will rise soon..