Don't rush the decision to sell. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Don't rush the decision to sell.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, CarlosGM said:

That is true, many people freak out and sell everything instantly. It is better to wait for the price to recover because the price of Bitcoin fluctuates a lot.

I think you have to be very careful. If we buy BTC at the right time, it will be easy to make a profit. It's worth holding bitcoin as long as we don't have to sell. I also sold btc at the wrong time, and I could earn several thousand dollars on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I strongly agree, we must be calm when making decisions, because we must have a cool head and let ourselves be carried away by feelings

you're very right. in bitcoin c aso you don't have to rush to sell when the price drops suddenly. if there's one thing bitcoin has taught us is that it can lose more than 50% of its price it has the ability to recover and double its value in a relatively short time

• +1 1

You guys should take ur curses out of d group... Please we are one big family here to make money... Not to curse each other... Let's keep the group rules

sometimes you have to be in a hurry to sell, you just have to know when to sell and when to buy
Many people do not know how to calculate that and lose money. I say this from my own experience, I lost a lot of money not knowing when to sell.
I think everything is a matter of the currency in addition to other factors that influence the price 

• +1 1

People tend to make many mistakes when withdrawing when the trend is down, it is easy to understand when there are two or more bearish periods, it begins to change to an exponential behavior and there are our gains

• +1 1

Forex traders to determine their buy or sell decisions at a specific time of trend seek to sell when there is a new high and buy.

I think you summed up everything on your topic in a simple way, we all know that the field of crypto is manipulated, meaning that market makers are manipulating the price in order to frighten the small traders of this. You must be patient in any case

Yes of course, if you panic about buy or sell then you will face lost. Because nobody knows that in next step where market goes.  So,  after confirmation you sell your order and take profit.  Don't be panic in take decision.

Its true that we have to give some time to market before selling the asset but the issue is that market don't wait for anyone and if wait and become greedy then you will loss the profit getting movement.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

i agree with you, being an impulsive seller only caused you a loss when you are trading because you are not thinking what might be the best strategy to do like is it worth the price and something like that.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

20 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

i agree with you, being an impulsive seller only caused you a loss when you are trading because you are not thinking what might be the best strategy to do like is it worth the price and something like that.

This is true Dear @Tine0313Being an impulsive seller it will lead you to make many mistakes at the moment when you take a decision about a such operation in this case we are talking about sell. Emotion disturbs the brain when choosing any decision. So don't let your emotion rush the decision to sell.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin has exceeded $ 18,000
The people who kept it made high profits in a short period
Congratulations on these profits. I hope more for them and everyone here

I don't think this is always true
I had one of the currencies that everyone was expecting to rise, but it suddenly decreased, so I decided to wait for the price to rise again, but it suddenly decreased and the decline repeated several times.
In fact, that coin lost more than half of its value
It was a big loss for me
Next time I will be more careful

Today, the price has reached $ 18,000, and this is a very high number for Bitcoin, and it has reached it very quickly, so the price does not seem to drop a little before continuing its rise, so I advise everyone to book their profits and trade with caution.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

I do not agree to take your time you need to understand the crypt at a high level but if you do not know how good this coin is it is better not to risk and immediately sell it

this happen all the time with inexperienced traders, they panic and they become unable to makr the right dicition. i advice them to stay calm and not rush out.

Patient is very important in Crypto buisness. When bitcoin rise high or fall down, we should not make a mistake and sell every thing, we must take our time to think what step we should take next.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes thats the main issue some of traders do that theys doesn't think , doesn't predict what happen next .they make hurry to selling the coins. I suggest to please hold your coins for a while if the price is double today it should be tripple on  tomorrow this type of prediction should be done before selling. Some times it will make a loss but genuinely it will be your high margin profit and u easily gain your buying price qith a great amount of profit .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

When this post was created, the member was right, because today we are facing a major shift in the price of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and through this participation we can make sure that we must always be patient and wait for the best

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not to rush into the decision to sell is not an absolute advice .. but in my opinion, it includes strong currencies and the amount of your confidence in the currency and its rise again. There are some currencies that are best sold at the index of their decline before the decline gets worse, as well as long-term, not short, trades.

• +4 1

I have done what you suggest several times with a very big fall which followed after, sometimes it is better to sell whenever chance you get just let go even if when you do not sell there are chances of getting more profit, I personally decided never to risk it again.

Exactly it is very bad for those who can't hold coin for long time rushing to sell coin isn't advisable at all though some sell their coin when they are facing financially problems while some will sell it the moment the price drop..well that's a bad idea 

Its reality that when the price of bitecoin will decrease then the people buy it and gain profit.  The volatility in price of bitecoin is the chance to gain more profit. The people who losses money are unexperienced and have no knowledge.