Don't rush the decision to sell. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Don't rush the decision to sell.

Thats true its not good to sell in a rush. I think many investors are selling in a rush because of luck of confidence, they fear that price can keep going down and they will lose all their money. But you have to set a limit of the bearish, when you will reach that limit you will have to sell your coins. But don't rush to sell easily because price can pump and you will regret your decisions. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think you summed up everything on your topic in a simple way, we all know that the field of crypto is manipulated, meaning that market makers are manipulating the price in order to frighten the small traders of this. You must be patient in any case.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:22 PM, Mrpassion said:

We should always be calm in all the things we get ourselves involves in that is what makes us a good trader not a bad one.

In that case, the values are immediately greatly reduced. Therefore use caution if trading securities. You can sell off slowly if maybe it has a price increase in that case adding to the money plus selling off. In the world of cryptocurrencies, it's really important to not only make decisions on time, but also to be patient and just wait!

Sometimes it is better to rush than to be sorry, the only way you should never rush is to buy when the market is moving up but it has long started already better let it go and avoid FOMO.

The same situation we have now with bitcoins from 6k to 7k between those price we a lot of move and today we hit the 7000 dollars so we dont want to sell right now we can wait little bit more 

• +1 1

On 3/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, Jone20 said:

The investing trader must be highly intelligent, in the case that you have a digital currency that has increased significantly, you should not wait for a long time to leave the market in the hope that as long as the currency rises you will continue to rise, then this is not a mistake.

It all depends on the situation of the rushed sales market without thinking that anything that could happen to the neighbors is a bad idea. It's very likely that the market will be very volatile in the next few months. Then I think the market will be stable. During this period, holding may be the best option. And sell at the first sign of an increase.

52 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Not only to sell don't ever make rush things in either everything you are doing to avoid failure

It's depend on how you want t trade long or short i mean for a long time or short time more than month or less not like margin trading, for me it's time to buy for sell in three or two month or more

When the price was 10,500 $ it was a great chance to sell our bitcoin ! 
but I think that now also we have a great chance to buy bitcoin because it's price is very low now 

This is difficult for us kids, because we cannot buy and sell every time, because that is costly compared to owners of the two scales, with a single increase in price that achieves important profits. It is better to be patient in such matters

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

7 hours ago, Kutulay said:

It’s not always good to rush into the sale, but try to at least set the mark you want to reach, because you can wait, and then suddenly the prices drop significantly. So be careful when trading. You can just sell a little, if you increase it, then increase the amount and sell

One of the part of been careful in trading is to trade with setting limits to the profit we want to achieve in a particular trade and the loss we could bare if things start to go sideways.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, chrislynn said:

No I always preferred to sell when we earned at least fifty percent from our investment because after that prices are goes down again and we got our profits from crypto market constantly gaves us an opportunities to take again entry in bad situations. So do trade without emotional ways and still there more opportunities for you. 

50% percent is too big, are you a long term holder or you get that 50% percent in a couple of days?

1 hour ago, Razanrr said:

when BTC fell to $9800. I was happy when this happened because I could buy again and make another profit when BTC soon touches above $10K again. This is a $700 fluctuation and can be very profitable

$9800 is a very high value for buying. No one buys bitcoin at this value because it is near maximum value and your profit will be limited. This is the optimum price for selling. The ideal price for buying starts from $4000 up to $7500. After that, you have to wait until bearish market starts and prices fall again. If you buy at these prices, you can take advantage from more than $4000 fluctuation. Your profit at the time of selling will be something near 100% but $700 fluctuation only brings you 7% profit!

• +2 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:47 PM, Loly said:

One of the most important tips that you should consider in order to properly trade in digital currencies is to avoid hasty decision-making in every deal. Losing deals can be successful in the future, so think before you make the decision.

The cryptocurrency market is not crazy about sudden price movements, and accordingly, many lessons and tips are used. I hurriedly sold the currency and kept going up and losing the profit I gained from it. Therefore, I started selling recently and tried to reach my desired goal without rushing to sell.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:08 AM, Daddminna said:

Yes that's true, marketing closely without belief come again? container crop up subsequently is a decaying idea, crypto is self-same hot-tempered and time to time it may transform consequently if you turn into exaggerated because of that and panic your crypto strength happen to a waste. 

Whales seek to collect the largest amount of bitcoins and this has an impact on market prices to scare people and sell their bitcoins. Consider the analysis before selling. I'm not in a bear market though some might say that.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:42 PM, jack0 said:

this is being very common, because of fomo most peoples sells their crypto. the fomo situation usually created by whales. so this needs understand.

Whales seek to collect the largest amount of bitcoins and this has an impact on market prices to scare people and sell their bitcoins. If you've been working for a long time and want to make a big profit from your cryptocurrency investment, keep investing for a while.

Don't ever be in rush to sell your entry in trading, this always occured to newbies in trading that are eager to take out profits and later they will be regretting it 

On 3/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, Satarupa said:

Yes, some new members can't take good decision to trade here with patience. They're in hurry always and rush to huge profits only. It is the common mistakes in their own business that they sell quickly without any thinking. It is not so good for them surely.

Continuous volatility occurs, many people also sell their cryptocurrencies when the price drops and then they panic. we cannot avoid playing whales, but we also jump like a dolphin, away from whales. Some also advertise cryptocurrencies as soon as the fee slips, after which many panic or anxiety.

• +3 1

Current crypto trading is very risky because of bitcoin price trend is in bullish so we can not hurry to sale it do quickly. In market we don't know what happenes in future so we can wait in this price right now.

Yes, you must not rush to make decisions, but if you are working according to a specific plan, you must sell if the price has reached the level that you want to sell already.

Life is great and enjoy it

Just now, Anwyll Axel said:

Our decisions which we take in hurry are the biggest reason which leads us to loss. So always take your decision according to your plan and strategy with patience. Don't rush the decision to sell or even to buy.

Sometimes changes abruptly in the market and you have to make fast decisions so as you do not end up losing all you got or missing big opportunity. I have seen this so many times.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

We've observed all of us in the past few days, several fluctuations in the price of bitcoin has suffered a lot of people large losses as a result of deciding to sell after the price drop of bitcoin after he arrived 10500 USD and landing fast to $ 9800, but the price quickly returned to the outskirts of $ 10,000 this means that there is a big rig of some whales in the prices for the profits of the imagination through the volatility we're the owners of the money balance a little to the expected we should not be hasty in the decision of the house as soon as you see the price falling I book profits in all the action high to avoid loss when landing 
Tell me, are there any modifications to what has been mentioned?

I think that everyone should trade with a plan and do not trade or invest without a plan in which you know where to enter and where to exit from the open position I think we should follow that

It's very important to have a price target where you want to sell your holdings than selling out of panic during to price drop because this action can cause you losses and regrets when the price gains or pumps back.

That's true, we should wait for some time, analyze the market properly then we should take our decisions with patience whether to sell coin or not in these type of situation. Otherwise if you immediately rush to sell then you can only get loss.

A good way to avoid stagnation, in the case of traditional buying and selling, is to divide the capital into parts, you buy one part in 8900 if it falls to 8000, you buy another part, so you win if the price rises or falls is a good strategy  with low risk, in the spot market.

• +2 1