Don't rush the decision to sell. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Don't rush the decision to sell.

We've observed all of us in the past few days, several fluctuations in the price of bitcoin has suffered a lot of people large losses as a result of deciding to sell after the price drop of bitcoin after he arrived 10500 USD and landing fast to $ 9800, but the price quickly returned to the outskirts of $ 10,000 this means that there is a big rig of some whales in the prices for the profits of the imagination through the volatility we're the owners of the money balance a little to the expected we should not be hasty in the decision of the house as soon as you see the price falling I book profits in all the action high to avoid loss when landing 
Tell me, are there any modifications to what has been mentioned?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Yes that's true, selling immediately without thinking what can happen next is a bad idea, crypto is very volatile and time to time it may change so if you become affected because of that and panic your crypto might become a waste. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

منذ 3 ساعات ، قال Tomas2020:

يعد بناء المراكز المتقاربة مثل بيع الذيل والبيع بالجملة.

Yes, my friend, as I mentioned should be selling in high price but my question is now, how can we know that the current price is the highest price that can be reached even sell because we and as I watched I a lot of analysts said that the price still continues to rise like bitcoin the goal is 10800 dollars but when I got to 10500 quickly and landing

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Abo3laa said:

If I personally, when bitcoin is corrected in the lowest level. Example of the lowest price level of $ 10000 and then $ 9800 so when bitcoin is corrected I decided to use a stop-loss of 10% of my bitcoin at $ 10000 and $ 9800. When bitcoin does not reach the order I specify it means bitcoin will rise again or vice versa if the price reaches the order. You get more coins at the correction price.

Edited by Hendy1
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

1 hour ago, Hendy1 said:

إذا كنت شخصيا ، عندما يتم تصحيح البيتكوين في أدنى مستوى. مثال على أدنى مستوى للسعر قدره 10000 دولار ، ثم 9800 دولار ، لذا عندما تم تصحيح البيتكوين ، قررت استخدام وقف الخسارة بنسبة 10 ٪ من عملة البيتكوين الخاصة بي عند 10000 دولار و 9800 دولار. عندما لا تصل عملة البيتكوين إلى الترتيب ، فإن هذا يعني سترتفع عملة البيتكوين مرة أخرى أو العكس إذا وصل السعر إلى الأمر. يمكنك الحصول على المزيد من العملات المعدنية بسعر التصحيح.

I'm not ready to lose 10% of my money when the price is down or the price is right. 
I can be patient for a while and take a short or medium vacation until the prices get better and the rise gets back, because I'm sure this year the 2017 scenario will be repeated, and there will be a new summit.

• -1 1

1 hour ago, Tomas2020 said:

يمكن لمؤشر متوسط السعر تحديد اتجاهات السوق ، عندما يكون السعر أعلى من المتوسط ، مما يعني أن الاتجاه يتجه نحو شموع أعلى ، مما يعني ميلًا لرفع سعر العملات المباشرة وتقليل سعر العملات غير المباشرة.

May be what does him in sometimes useful and correct but, as happened today as we saw a sharp decline in prices hub one can expect that if a technical analyst or expert in reading the market?

Well this is the common mistakes of inexperienced traders as they see right away an opportunity or movement in the market they will sell their coins if they see a slight increase in price which is also good but the thing is their earning is not that much compare if they will wait for the price to become bullish and sell their coins at its higher price.

2 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

حسنًا ، هذه هي الأخطاء الشائعة للمتداولين عديمي الخبرة لأنهم يرون على الفور فرصة أو حركة في السوق سيبيعون عملاتهم المعدنية إذا رأوا زيادة طفيفة في السعر وهو أمر جيد أيضًا ولكن الشيء الذي يكسبونه ليس مقارنة بكثير إذا سينتظرون أن يصبح السعر صعوديًا ويبيع عملاتهم المعدنية بسعر أعلى.

May not be this page is a trader has experienced few only when there is a trader with enough experience and has a great balance like 1000$ to see him selling his when he sees a bit higher because the profit ratio a little with a big balance think good profit for example if he sees a profit of 2% helps in the house because she bring him a profit of $ 200 on the amount that owned it and this is considered his reservation profit and the greed to profit 2% better than to come out with a loss

Yes you are right  know the time is for relex and increased your patience  level because  bitcoin is increase very soon if you have idea to sell out now then you wil lose and lose that money whivh you earn when price is increased 

4 hours ago, Sadiqssk said:

Selling immediately without assessment come again? tin take place after that is a deficient idea, crypto is especially explosive and time to time it may swap subsequently if you develop into pretentious as of that and panic your crypto power befall a waste. 

Selling our coins out immediately can be disastrous if we fail to fully assess the market with a proper trade indicators

Yes you are right because if we rush for cryptocurrency currency transactions and currency sales there will be a lot of losses.  Because if we are really worried about money with the currency, then if we sell Bitcoin or any currency slowly, then the profit can be expected, but they are not ticking at all.

I surprise this. The market can be bearish for just a day and go bullish for several days. We need more accurate predictions. 

• -5 1

Bitcoin prices fluctuate during bitcoin halving so you do not have to make a quick decision about selling bitcoin prices right now, many coins including Bitcoin are likely to increase prices after halving.

• +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, Abo3laa said:

We've observed all of us in the past few days, several fluctuations in the price of bitcoin has suffered a lot of people large losses as a result of deciding to sell after the price drop of bitcoin after he arrived 10500 USD and landing fast to $ 9800, but the price quickly returned to the outskirts of $ 10,000 this means that there is a big rig of some whales in the prices for the profits of the imagination through the volatility we're the owners of the money balance a little to the expected we should not be hasty in the decision of the house as soon as you see the price falling I book profits in all the action high to avoid loss when landing 

All fluctuations that happen these days are temporary. No need to worry about anything because market will soon bounce back to its previous position. Don't be sad when BTC fell to $9800. I was happy when this happened because I could buy again and make another profit when BTC soon touches above $10K again. This is a $700 fluctuation and can be very profitable. The lowest price was $9650 and this is a great buying price. It doesn't matter if whales or any other group have caused it, what matters most is that how we can use the market to our own advantages.

Perhaps this rapid and extreme volatility in the price of bitcoin is the secret of profit for many people, I think this volatility is good when it is in an bullish market, but when the market begins to decline this change will not be good for everyone.

23 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Perhaps this rapid and extreme volatility in the price of bitcoin is the secret of profit for many people, I think this volatility is good when it is in an bullish market, but when the market begins to decline this change will not be good for everyone.

Yes volatility is the reason cryptocurrencies are profitable especially the traders and investors that are quite knowledgeable. It's not good just for a bullish market but also a bearish market. When a day trader starts to see signs of a market reversal, he does well by selling his coins and then riding behind the swing low to buy again at a low price. 

Edited by Cryptominded

It seems that my expectation was correct and that I made the right decision in not selling of crypto-currencies that have it. with Bitcoin we have noticed since yesterday that prices began to improve and the market has rebounded slightly and it's facing a progressively difficult I'm glad I didn't sell even though my losses which amounted to 23% of all my money and started to bounce rates and loss became much less

It is best to wait a certain time in order to sell at a high price. Selling at a low price, never brings profit. 

• -1 1

sometimes we regret selling our token when we see the price continues to increase thats why rushing is sometimes need to be avoided,selling 20% only every increase can be a good strategy,and not selling your whole investments to atleast have the chance when the market continues to go higher.

23 hours ago, ram007 said:

في بعض الأحيان نأسف لبيع رمزنا عندما نرى أن السعر مستمر في الزيادة وهذا هو السبب في بعض الأحيان يحتاج إلى تجنب الاندفاع ، وبيع 20 ٪ فقط كل زيادة يمكن أن يكون استراتيجية جيدة ، وعدم بيع كامل استثماراتك إلى أتلانتس عندما تكون السوق يستمر في الارتفاع.

Yes when you see the price starts to rise you can sell the part which have of action to make some profit and keep the other part don't even look if the price continues to rise and so may be made a guaranteed profit without risk even if you sell the second part of the same purchase price

In such a case of price volatility, you should be calm and do not rush to buy or sell and wait until the deal reaches your goal

Bitcoin fell yesterday to break an uptrend line and become below this line. This does not mean that bitcoin will cancel all possibilities of its rise it will only go down to touch a trend line older than the previous direction and then go up again

• -4 1

5 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

عندما ينخفض سعر البيتكوين ، يشعر المتداول الجديد في الغالب بالخوف ويعتقدون أنه قد تصبح قيمة بيتكوين قريبًا صفرًا ، ولهذا السبب يبدأون في بيع بيتكوين هناك بخسارة بدلاً من شراء المزيد من البيتكوين بسعر منخفض.

It's normal to decide to sell when the price is down, but whoever thinks and fears going down to zero is wrong and knows nothing in the cryptography world. 
How can anyone expect, at this particular time, that bitcoin is going to disappear with all this progress and spread?

I think it should not be rushed to sell, because it is uncertain and the market is very difficult to investigate, if it suddenly rises then it will be wrong, but also needs to seize the opportunity, actually it's quite contradictory.

When there is panic buyers there are also panic sellers, emotions must be controlled,most of the traders especially newbies  panic sell when they see the price drops even they are at lose. Remember,market are so volatile,it may be decreasing but it doesnt mean that it wont increase.