EA trading vs Manual trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

EA trading vs Manual trading

EA Forex trading vs Manual Forex Trading  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your best choice?

• EA (Auto Trading )
    • Manual Trading

Which on is your best choice? mine is EA trading. explain the reason why you like either choice?

I prefer manual trading because Although it is rather complicated because we have to do an analysis of the market, but with manual trading we can follow the market movements.And I feel more satisfied

41 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

I prefer manual trading because Although it is rather complicated because we have to do an analysis of the market, but with manual trading we can follow the market movements.And I feel more satisfied

Thank you for your opinion. But I think in this busy world, it's better to go with autotrading as it can save us time for analysis. There are many EAs out there which are performing quite well as compaire to manual trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Automated trading is good for those who do not have much time to follow the market, but for me, I prefer manual trading because I trade with several strategies, not with one strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

With manual trading we can follow market movements but we need to analyze the market. And I feel more satisfied. I like manual trading

11 hours ago, ibrahimsekinat999 said:

Well you did not explain why your own choice of best trading type is EA, anyways I just prefer manual trading than the EA

Thank you dear for your opinion and asking the reason, why I like automated trading. I think in this busy world, it's better to go with autotrading as it can save us time for analysis. There are many EAs out there which are performing quite well as compaire to manual trading. In manual trading you need analyse the charts all day long and you need a complete library for it. 

I lean toward manual exchanging in light of the fact that Although it is somewhat entangled on the grounds that we need to do an examination of the market, however with manual exchanging we can follow the market movements.

There is not that much difference between them the main difference is that EA will automate the trading and will take profit and stop loss but in manual you have to sit in front of the PC and do everything by yourself.

Well it depends on people some people like auto trading because they are busy other side some people thinks that manual trading is far more better than auto trading 

I have used EA but sometimes EA misreads the situation so that it makes a loss so now I prefer to trade manually

oie_2163941tUMOMFI1.png.b3143b3f5dc8cbb80c79aea59ff54c5f.png

On 2/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, khan188 said:

Which on is your best choice? mine is EA trading. explain the reason why you like either choice?

I think if you have enough experience in trading the manual trading will be more good if you'll be able to stay active in the market for long, but if you are not free to be active in the market its good to use auto trading.

I voted for the manual trading because the bot trading support only the huge amount as 1000 usd and higher, so for me i don't take the risk in trading especially in the Forex market i prefer between 150 and 600 usd only and try to make 5% daily profits, enough and guarantee for me.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, khan188 said:

But I want to ask that's even someone has chose to trade in manually trading and another one has chosen to trade in automatic trading, i want to know are they has same benefits?.