Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Yes dear,

I agree with you because investment is very good to earn large amount of money of this forum but if you are new member and start this forum still here so you have to get all the information about this forum first then you invest it easily. That's why it is very trusted and clean from the scammer website.

Well Dear,Its not any problem that you didn't invest as a newbie.But In First you must have the knowledge and information all about how to invest or where to invest.First get knowledge then you can invest and earn your profit.

Dear friend,

I think it is not good as the new member for me because I am also a new member and start this forum still here so it is very risky to invest here.But if you are willing to invest here then firstly you may get all the information about this crypto forum and then you can invest here.

Friendz i am new here. But i am satisfied with this work. We should go step by step then we can underatand that we should be invest or not.

yes of course , i think new members are full of fresh and new ideas . maybe they face some difficulties in the beginning but it should be a piece of cake . be courageous and confident

I think, as new members, we should first learn the basics to serve as a foundation to start our career in either investing or trading. That would be for me the fundamental before making a decision.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

No not at all it will be not ok for you to take start with investment because investment is not so much easy and by doing anything wrong you can lose a big amount but I will suggest you to try other things like there are many other options you can also do them but I will say that never ever take a try of investment.

I don't prefer to invest your mom in crypto currency as a new member because if we face some loss than you will never trust on crypto currency and always think that the crypto currency don't give us benefit so i think we should first get some information and knowledge after that we should enter in trading platform.

If you have enough ideas and knowledge about investment then you can.  Or if you have any previous experience then of course you can.  But if you have no previous experience or not enough idea about it.  Then of course it is better not to do it.  Because a little knowledge is dangerous. 

Начать инвестировать - не проблема; однако, как новичок с небольшим количеством сообщений, у вас должно быть достаточно биткойн-валюты. По-моему, подождите еще несколько дней. Вам следует посоветоваться с профессионалами и воспользоваться их знаниями.

Yes this will be fine a new member because investing i can give you higer returns to unvest in the forum.i fill posts up to 100 participate in the iobit company  

I suggest you to gain some knowledge which will help you and make your investment  successful. Collect  different  types of information like how you can start investment  or how you can achieve success in crypto investment.

As a new member, investing in the company may be a good option for you. You can get involved in the company and help it grow. You may also be able to make a profit from your investment. However, it is important to do your research and understand the risks before investing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.
    • Здравствуйте!  Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный обмен Ethereum ETH на Альфа Банк Рубли. Гарантируем профессиональную поддержку на всех этапах обмена.  Минимальное время на любой обмен.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/