Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

I'm Also new here . but I think that you should not rush to invest until the opinion of experts first and then invest or not

• -1 1

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

As a new member you have to gather knowledge about crypto. Also you need to know about trading. because there are some buy points which you have to understand. And remember that don't invest the money which you can't effort to lose.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Investment is all about your level of experience about Cryptocurrency because only with your experience you will know the type of coins that will give you profit when you invest and also with experience you will know the of website that is legit for investment but i will advise you to work and accumulate more coins before you begin investment because by then you would have acquire some knowledge about Cryptocurrency which will help you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you would go with my suggestion then please don't invest until you have completed atleast 1000 posts because investment requires a lot of experience and you are not well experienced so have some patience and enjoy learning here.

• -1 1

17 minutes ago, Aaron01 said:

Investment comes with a high risk and must be done after thinking very well. I advise that you make a proper research then partner with an experienced investor.

Knowledge and experiences determines whether you should start or not, because it's judge by level or ranks but rather one understanding in respect Crypto currencies system. With your capital, so far you have enough experience to manage the system you can start but without then you engage yourself in rigorous learning, training and seminar to acquire the necessary.

• +1 1

First of all, you must prepare well, continue reading more before investing because if you do not do it correctly you run the risk of losing money and that is not what you are looking for. First learn well and once you are ready begin.

• +1 1

investment is a great idea, but before investing, so you have the necessary requiments? Do you have the 💰 to invest?  Of yes the issue of an amateur or beginner is not really a set back. Invest it!!!! 

As a new member I don't prefer to invest. In my opinion you should work there and get some experience. After that when you are able to understand it completely you would invest to get income without doing anything..

You can invest little amount of money and start to trade. You MUST do it if you will get a real experience. Use amount of money which you can't arfaid to lose. Read more, watch more, think more, but invest little at begin. Be ready to lose and don't worry about it - it is normal for beginners. When you will have more experiense - you can invest more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have enough funds and knowledge for investment, then you can try, but from my own experience I can say that a lot does not work out the first time, and it will be necessary to understand through trial and error what you did wrong or where you could make a mistake.

It is something very personal, friend, it is not something that someone tells you if you invest, it is something that only you know if you have to do or not if you have sufficient capacity and you know what you do, do it, but do not do it to do it, it is to have the necessary foundations remember that your money is at stake

I am very interested in investing my crypto and I did not know I can invest here so I can't wait to reach the 100 post milestone to get to see and understand about this investing opportunity as for my experience in the crypto-currency world is above average I think I can manage.

That decision would be yours to make as other members can only advise. If you think you have enough knowledge on the crypto or token you want to invest in go ahead, but make sure you have a plan like an exit strategy for when you want to cash in on your earnings or trade for some other crypto of token because exchanges sometimes get flooded with sell orders, remember that this can also go the other way and create losses, so having a good plan can decrease losses.

Лучше не инвестировать крупные суммы, так как ты новичек. Попробуй с малого, может быть ты откроешь подводные камни, и это будет гораздо лучше на маленьком балансе. нежели на большом. Набирайся опыта, не спеши.

• -2 1

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 AM, Nrttb said:

If you think that you have the knowledge and are confident then go ahead and do it but if you are unsure or you don't really know much about investing you should wait, because you may lose your money if you invest on anything without researching first

Investment does not know who is new or old. An old fellow can loose all his asset in a twinkle of an eye if he does not invest wisely. If you think you have all it takes to do that why not.

Do you think investment knowledge depends on the number of posts on the cryptocurrency channel? It is necessary to read books, watch videos, to understand something in crypto trading and investing.

Edited by Eweretti

Personally, I am very positive and I believe that it is never too late, so I think that it would be good if you know what is necessary, if it is not the case, investigate everything you can and encourage the world of cryptocurrencies awaits you. Focus on making good moves and grab the cryptocurrencies at a good price.

• +1 1

Some things to consider when investing: 
What is your investment capacity? Do you have a lot of capital or little? How much are you willing to lose?

How much knowledge do you have about crypts? Do you have previous experience in the investment field? 
Once you have done all this, design a plan and calculate the risks and go ahead and welcome the investments.

• +1 1

On 2/16/2020 at 6:24 AM, Prince90 said:

Friend if you have experince about investing and knowledge about crypto currencies then surely go ahead and invest in this site. This plateform 100% real and it won't scam you. This is the best site for earning satoshi.

This is the right place, tested and trusted exchange sites to inject your money for a given specific time to make a profit. There are various reliable sites too to also invest your capital, binnance, coin base and cex.io are also recommended. 

• +1 1

Если у вас достаточное количество криптовалюты можно, но можно найти более выгодные инвестиции в будущее, а так же стоит обратиться к проффесионалам, они уж точно вам помогут с решением.

Yes, but with an amount of money which won't hurt you. But try to invest some, because proficiency comes with experience. No one will learn this world just looking to graphs. Everybody will lose some money first but actually when you losing money, you are learning how to manage your emotions such as stress.

I think you should accumulate at least 150 thousand satoshi. This is already a normal amount that you can invest in cryptocurrency. In order not to waste time and money on commissions, I advise you to invest in an investment box on Yobit. A good way to invest your money, Good luck with your investment.

Yes you can but I suggest you some advices;-

- Do not invest all of your capital at once
- Be Careful because there are many scammers and scam websites