Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

On 2/16/2020 at 8:38 AM, Asakaman said:

For me i choose to invest it..Try some trading but don't rush...Make a good plan..or diversify it.

By the way, It's just a suggestion from me. It's up to you and should prepare for it.

So how would he starting crypto trading while he still the beginner? He should starting learning about crypto trading first before starting the trading business 

• +1 1

It is not easy until you have achieved success in investing or trading with such ease and you should allocate a period of 6 months to learn as a minimum and after that you can invest

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrency investment is not something that you can just jump into if you don't have good background and experience you can easily loss allot of your funds, so I will suggest you focus and learn more about Cryptocurrency in this forum of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign before you start coins investment since you are still a newbie as you said.

The idea here is not how many posts I made in order to start investing. Rather, what you have learned and the experience you have may have experience before entering the forum. You have to increase what you have because you do not have much capital to start investing and not enough. I prefer that you work for at least a month. It has been thought about starting the investment because then you will have at least $ 60 if you complete all of your posts per day.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I advise you to collect a sufficient amount of bitcoin and then read more publications dedicated to explaining investment and trading.
Also, study the currency project that you want to invest in well.

I do not advise you to invest now, my dear, you are still new and there are a lot of things that you need to know, therefore it is better for you to continue reading and writing in this forum as it is the best way to learn and make money at the same time and better than investing.

It's up to you mate, if you have good knowledge of cryptocurrencies them you can invest. I suggest you to learn more and get more knowledge about crypto and then invest with a little amount. Don't invest big initially.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake
  • +2 1

What do you mean by investing? I think if you do not understand the significance and the idea behind this topic, and it is not an investment, because it is not a profitable site, but a site, you get information and money.

• +1 1

es muy importante primero saber que las inversiones tienen un riesgo pero todo el riesgo se disminuye a base de conocimiento , le recomiendo si hacer inversiones pero con un dinero que esta dispuesto a perder a base de mi experiencia este tipo de inversiones te deja muy buenas rentabilidades

Well bro investing isn't related with the post count. You should learn about the coin you are investing and consider things like total supply, volatility of coin in certain time and how coin is performing on ranking and for that you can take help from your seniors and if you think you should do invest then you can invest at right time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

No. Don't. Don't invest right now, because you're just new in a forum. Better to read more first before investing. Know more the environment of Cryptocurrency first before going on investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should know how risky to invest in the crypto world, especially for all the beginners who don't have enough knowledge about it, it's hard to find good and legit investment websites, it's hard for you to know when to invest and to pull it out once you are a beginner.

• +1 1

I suggest you seek for experts advice who's into investing cryptos. You better study first before planning to invest. Without learning you can loose your all investment. Investment needs a lot of experience and it is an area full of risks and fraudsters. So stay here and learn. 

For me my friend and like you as a beginner read more and learn mo to gain proper knowledge before you invest you earnings is the best way that i can give to you because if  you invest without knowing what are the prof and cons of it you will loss your earning. be careful my friend.

BetFury                                                   

Even if you haven't completed that much post then you can invest. Investing is very easy job where you don't have to do any job, you can buy some packages and earn daily through it. While investing you should be very vigilant and do research about it whether it is scam or legit.

BetFury                                                   

On 7/4/2020 at 12:00 PM, bino said:

No. Don't. Don't invest right now, because you're just new in a forum. Better to read more first before investing. Know more the environment of Cryptocurrency first before going on investment.

That's right. 

He needs to know things more so he can avoid unexpected things to happen. 

Much better if he have a background idea or some guides from the expert so the transactionn will be successful. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Investment is not better for you becouse , you are a new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing. So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner.

• +1 2

Bro you should add more presents before contributing on cryptographic money. This will help you getting more data to get benefit from it. You can trade those bitcoins for another cryptographic money also to get cash from it. I never put resources into cryptographic money. I trust your contributing will be gainful

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

He needs to know things more so he can avoid unexpected things to happen. 

Much better if he have a background idea or some guides from the expert so the transactionn will be successful. 

Yes, investment is no joke. You need to learn what it is and how it works. You're right about that, he needs some guidance by some experts, a trusted expert for his investment. Or better learn by himself here in Cryptocurrency, or in the internet.

BetFury                                                   

There is no connection of you knowledge in trading with this forum, if you know that you are good enough in trading then dont hesitate of doing it. There is no problem if you are only beginner of this forum.

My friend you can make investment. There is no selection in cryptocurrency about investment either you as a beginner or an expert you can do your investment if you have the knowledge.

It is preferable to do both, because investing does not mean not learning more, but that will increase profits not necessarily today, but in the near future.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Its depending on what's type of investment you'll use, but you as the beginner I would like to suggest to invest in micro token while you continue to learn. 

I don't think this is a good idea investing as a newbie. It will be good suggestion when you have know about investment if not you will loose all your money and get discouraged.

You have to do both together, so inviting them to the forum will increase its popularity and increase your knowledge and experience of the topics published here. It is very important to ensure continuing with the same efficiency. Your work and your increased knowledge and inviting others to work here are completely separate.

• +1 1