Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

If you have good experience for trading than you can start investment because you know everything about digital market. Investment of cryptocurrency is a good idea and it gives you better profit than other website.

It will not be good if you start investing as I'm very new... At first gather some knowledge and information and talk with some experienced persons... Then you will get ideas in which way you can earn profit by investing

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

You should first learn about trading and then try to invest here on these forums.so be patient and wait to learn and then invest.

You only completed 100 posts, didn't you? So, did you learn anything? What kind of investment do you want to make? Transaction? Mining? Become an investor or thing? If you still don't know, learn a lot more before investing in anything.

You need to more knowledge about cryptotalk and crypto currency.If you want to invest money then you should first contact a friend who legend in this work. Then If you want to invest in thing that will give profit mean have to invest in share market.

Yes  i always invest on the crytoptalk because it is very safe and secure site.  I also invite you and i also invite my friend. But my friends are invest on it.

I have been into trading for like almost a year now, so I know the hardship that newbies needs to go through in term of investment. You need to learn first before invest on something, just learn anything you need to know about the investment. 

I don't think so you should go for investments as your any beginner first you have to learn about the trip to world and the trading market then only you can think about it to start reading one more thing I want to add here start with small Investments that will be better for you.

if i remember you should able to get it by 200 posts not 130 not sure if you need 200 post inorder to get the money i mean you get paid but will only give to you after 200 posts something like that so like after 200 you need 400 to get the next payment you will receive.

anyone can invest whenever they want depending on their risks tolerance,if you are not fully confident with your knowledge,you must gain more knowledge,it is easy to earn money on crypto if you know it but it is easy to lose also if you are lacking in knowledge.

I think you have to wait ! because its very dangerous if you joined this world without knowing the dangers about it !
you have to know that there were a lot of spammers and most of them just want to take your coins .

For me I think you shouldn't rush into Investing since you are new here you have to study the market to more about cryptocurrencies and also ask questions if there is anything you don't understand , atleast acquire much knowledge before Investing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new member. And i think you can invest here if you can learnt well.or not i advice you you don’t invest here.because if you can invest you can lose money..  

My dear friend cryptotalk give of various types of options for earn money.By posting comments you earn easily without investment.If you really want to earn more money then before investment you have to do proper reasearch on that and also take suggestion from senior members.

• +1 1

Welcome to this great forum, to start the investment process, you need extensive experience in cryptocurrency.

I advise you to watch some questions in this field to benefit from the experiences of others

Yes of course there is no such problem or restrictions for any new members to do trading and investing with any of the crypto coins you just need to be aware of the price fluctuations of the coins in which you are investing or trading for it as a new beginner you need to have a good knowledge about it which can be gain by utilising your time with this forum.

There is no problem in investing whether you're an old member or an new member the problem lies when a person blindly invest. Investment should be done with all the knowledge of risks and profits that a person can get after investing.

Actually you are investing in bitcoin because the forum pay you bitcoin for posting and replying to the topics. and bitcoin is the best crypto currency to invest in my opinion. whoever i don't recommend investment for beginners. it's high risk gor you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend  you are going to invest  in yobit  I suggest  you  both choices  are good  for you. If you want to invest  or wait  for some  time to get more knowledge  about  crypto. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:18 PM, Emon iu said:

That will not be very bad. But you have to skilled persons for making investment. Otherwise there is some possibility to loss your capital. So i wish learn first and earn safely.      

Well, he is a new member only mate and he is not having any skills on it, so i think he needs some knowledge how to invest properly in the market, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Not only me many other of your well wishers won't say to invest in your first time. Because without knowledge you can lose your all funds. At first learn about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

What do you mean by investing? In trading you mean? Well if you have enough knowledge and money, then yes go ahead and invest to earn more money. 

if you are a newbie in the crypto then first collect all the usefull informations and strategies to ensure getting profit with your investments.or you can follow to some good influencer who will guide you on the investment