Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

I would advise that you keep earning first before you start investing and you should only invest a small amount of the money you earned inorder to be safe if the investment doesn't go well.

Well if you are new in the forum or in the cryptocurrency world because you're still new in that industry and might do mistakes and lose money so learn more before investing, and step by step and little by little invest.

2 hours ago, Rizwanunar said:

Yes iam agree.you are right. In crypto currency there are so many scam site so  if you invest your money on thea scame sites 

Can you please clear what you said to your post? I really don't understand what you are ralking about. I guess you are agree to my post. Do your own research because there is many scam site in crypto currency. Choose the right website for your investment so you could earn huge money in the future.

I suggest you that Don't go for investment now. You should learn how to trade/invest properly.  Because,  without understandings market properly,  everyone lose his first tradings.

You really don't understand in broad terms investing in crytpo. Another thing if you've jumped into crypto actually includes an investment for you, that is investment of time that was not for crypto so there is time for crypto.

You are new in this crypto world, so don't invest in little idea about crypto coin. So learn about cryptocurrency and learn about trading after learning then you can invest in crypto coin, without learning you can loose your all investment.

No , don’t invest now you just a beginner you have to learn first because invest your money is really risky than you believe, so have to take your time in learn, and then you can invest .

30000 Satoshi won't be enough to start any serious invest, since most investment plans start roughly at maybe 500000 Satoshi or 0.00500000 btc or even higher to gain profits from the site. But you've to earn more to have an active investments

If you tolerate sufficient btc at that moment you bottle but I hint you search for for experts assistance who's into investing cryptos for the reason that it's in actual fact a hot-blooded currency and it's other on risk. as a result beat carry out research. 

First save enough money then if you are easy with investment then invest after analysing the market current situation,don't.invest if you don't have knowledge.

My friend, you must learn first. Do not go into investing immediately. Read the topics and benefit from them so that your losses are not significant in the investment. Then, invest your money.

As a newbie, I will recommend you don't invest now. Take some time to learn properly and crypto and gather some experience so it helps you to get profit when you start to invest and try to invest a small amount which prevents the loss.

It depends on you mate if you wanted to continue posting here in this forum or you are now doing some trading because here in crypto world, you are halding your time and anytime you can do some of it by having a money or crypto coins.

no as a new member you better understand more properly about cryptobusiness and the risk on investment , it might not be for you , if you want to invest then you should really have alot of coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First you should learn it properly and then invest if you invest without a learning then you will lose your money Crypto trading is the  risky business in my opinion you should increase your capital with doing trading never invest in hyip website learn about crypto trading and earn profit this is the legit way of earning 

On 2/16/2020 at 10:30 AM, Rustom said:

No, you need to learn more about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk. I suggest that you need to earn bitcoin using cryptotalk by posting 30 times a day. But if you want to invest, just invest what you afford to lose.

You're absolutely right about  that  I  feel same about that i am also of the same opinion new member firstly thrugh this forum understand rules after that this will enable them to deal in crypto currency also they will have some experience this is going to help them out and avoid any loss.

Don't get hurry for investing, Since you are new about crypto currency, get familiar on how is investing works. You should be technically skills and have strategy plan before go to invest. Investing without a plan is gambling.

I think you should collect more btc so that you can get valuable profit on your investments. Meanwhile join other forums to get knowledge about investments. Good luck.

If you want to invest in me, you have to really understand crypto and bitcoint, because you don't want to reduce the risk because you don't know how to set it up and the system, you need people who can count on it if you are lucky people will succeed in the time very fast.

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? Well Yes, my dear friend I don't see any problem not to invest as a new member here actually it's a good mindset I salute you.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about investment , but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..