Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Hello @Nrttb If you think you have knowledge that you can handle the things about the investment and enough knowledge about these things you can invest and get benefit from this. Otherwise you can get the advices of our seniors who teach you that what to do and how to do.

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I think in my opinion you should first watch and learn, know about beat prediction and gain some knowledge which will help you in investment but first watch and learn then invest on coin of your choice. This will help reduce loss or other negative outcomes.

For me I think you should not rush to invest because you are new here so you need to do more research on cryptocurrency and also ask some questions that you may not understand, acquire minimum knowledge before investing. 

I think now you need to reads more posts or comments andore increase your knowledge or take experience and you get your first paid then you should start your investment or trading.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I would not recommend you to invest my dear. Because investing has some Rick especially in digital currencies. It requires a complete information about digital currencies and marketing demand. And being a new Comer you have not information about crypto currencies. It has rick of losing money.

• +5 1

As a newcomer, I do not support investing. Because investing is a very difficult subject, we have to acquire a lot of knowledge and experience in this case. Without knowledge and experience, investing becomes much more risky.  Because there is a possibility of loss to you and you can fall into the trap of spammers because you do not have experience.

Hi friend!

If you are new and you have enough bitcoins and you wants to invest them.then you carefully follow the instructions provided by this forum you get more experience about crypto currencies and you invest money when rates arehigher you sell this and gets more benefits.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it is no longer truthful to make investments if there is a lot of statistics about investing, which if you do no longer recognize about, then you will have to calculate the losses, due to the fact earlier than investing you have to be knowledgeable about all the funding things to do and the place to make investments and get a precise profit.  Knowing about it is viable to earn earnings with the aid of investing. 

Well if you are new you should not go for investing right away. Explore more and more, gain more knowledge and experience so that you do not go in the wrong direction. As you know the number of spammers are increasing day by day so, you be to be aware of them. It is smart to take time enrich your knowledge than to rush towards money. 

Dear first of all welcome on this platform with good wishes i hope you will enjoy your work at this platform. Dear if you a new member and want that you start investing then you should have need a knowledge and experience about investing and you need btc in investing. If you have these things then you start investing but if you do not have any these things then do not waste your money in investing because you get lost from investing if you do not have experience and knowledge about investing. 

The investments we have to do with a prior knowledge in what we are going to invest, in my opinion the new members of the forum must know the area where we will put our investments so as not to cause losses to our capital due to not having knowledge.

My friend I'm also on a beginner stage. 

But i know this forum is hundred percent real. 

If you think you are able to invest and have Btc then you will try your chance to earn from that forum. 

I'm also come on your post to read seniors replies which is very helpful for you and me also. 

Thanks my friend, i appreciate your topic. 

Since you are new here, I suggest that you read a lot about the world of investment and hear the advice of experts in this field, first in order to gain more experience, secondly to not be exposed to fraud and deception, and thirdly if you want to start investing, start with a small amount of money so that the loss is not large and day after day you will notice that you are from Through research and reading you have gained the experience necessary to start safely

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Welcome dear . Thanks for sharing this. Yes this will be fine newbie because invedt can high amount get returns in the platform. You gain and get returned. They help out so do invest. This site is so valuable and reliable.  Many abilities thissite have took advantage.  Thankyou 😊🤩

No to begin with you need to study greater approximately crypto, due to the fact you're a new member of this field, observe the regulations and policies of this platform after which take a few senior professionals for investing

So In my manner I will advice you do not make investments an excessive amount of as a beginner, in any other case it will be completely unstable for you..

I think you should not invest untill you are much expert about the results you will have after investment i think you should ask to some seniors then go for this best of luck

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm also newbies in this platform I wish to have my investment in this forum too, but the only subjection I have is that as newcomer in the forum we need to stay enough in the forums to sake good knowledge and experience of the expert in the forums, not lost our earning in the business we don't have full knowledge about

No you should no invest without proper concern and knowledge first of all you should have to get knowledge about crypto. Concern with seniors after that invest in crypto. If you will invest in crypto without any knowledge and concern you will lose your money.

1 minute ago, Asifa said:

I think you should not invest untill you are much expert about the results you will have after investment i think you should ask to some seniors then go for this best of luck

@Asifa you are right, do not invest into something especially when it comes to money unless you have researched something about that. Make sure that before putting your money into an investment firm, you have researched something about them. Be an expert if you want to grow your money, because there is a possibility that when you invest today without any knowledge, you might probably lose your money. 

I think that you haven't learned what Bitcoin is yet. It is not something that you invest from cryptotalk and the posts you have may mean that you learned a few things but investing is something you should already have knowledge. You can buy Bitcoin anytime you want but this doesn't mean your success will be a result of the number of your posts.

This recommendation is for senior members to offer. I have now not in reality reach the degree that i will supply recommendation regarding this forum. However that is what i'm able to say, you could make investments if you like to, however constantly try to learn from the skilled members, they are right here to guide to you.

Hello guys.i just joined crypto talk .if I have information about it?see you can invest you need more than luck to successed in affiliate business only than can be  beneficial  for you

Dear friend,

this is very important for you that you must get a lot of knowledge about the forum and the investment process on it after that you will must invest and make sure profit under the money.

If you have not so much knowledge about investment then it is very risky.

Investment it is not depends as you are a new user or a senior member.

Good luck.

Yes it is okay for you to start investing. Because at some point we have to take a turn in what we are doing. Just research about the coin you are going to invest and try not to fall for any scams.

In my own opinion, it will be very okay and not only okay but advisable as well.

Investment is among one of the top priorities we should all engage in during our processes in digital currencies exchange.

Cryptocurrencies in Yobit certainly permit that and I advice we should embrace the style.