Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Investing is opened for everyone ,there Is no conditions if you want to invest . I  suggest you get proper knowledge about investment and trading and then you invest money . It is better for you. 

• +2 1

On 2/16/2020 at 7:07 AM, BrolySSJ said:

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then i would suggest that you spend more time learning about crypto or you employ the services of someone that is experienced in crypto and how it works and how to invest and trade. The market is very volatile, and so you need to have quite a bit of knowledge to do well here. Be patient. Take your time and learn and then you will see the rewards.

I could not have expressed it better since you give a very important point of view to follow in the world of cryptocurrencies, which is to look for a lot of information and above all to be patient
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If it is okay to invest as a new member because if you do not invest you will never know if you will win or lose and if you lose from mistakes you learn to do it again but with more experience and more caution and peace of mind.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

You can invest at anytime you feel like investing. As long as you are sure that the platform is legit. Then you don't have to worry about being scammed. You need to be smart and figure out scams before they get you.

At the beginning, I am not an expert to advise you ... but currently Bitcoin prices are increasing very quickly, and that is why I advise you to continue with it and buy cheap currencies such as Ethereum, as it is an acceptable currency .. You must be careful in investing your money .. You must be very careful

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

I think you can do investing now as a newbie here. What I mean is invest more time in this forum so that you could learn more about crypto from it. Spending more time here could also give you extra boost for yourself because you might read some inspirational article here.

I agree with you, my friend, as investment is a beautiful thing as much as it is important as much as it is risky. You need knowledge and experience to be able to invest your money successfully.

Investing money is not easy, especially in cryptocurrencies, because its risks are many. Therefore, if you want to invest, you must be surrounded by knowledge and experience in this field, and if it is not this way, I advise you not to risk and to review the regulations and rules of the forum and learn from them.

If you are looking out to invest then I suggest that you have up to $200. So that you will conviniently trade the market and make better profits. You will make profits faster of you have a big money.

Oh yes it is okey and virtually wise to invest as a beginner, but make sure you ask questions from the experts here before taking any investment so you don't fall into scammers hand.

It is not okay for you to start investing as a new member because you have to understand the rules and regulations and you have to understand the everything about investing or go on research before you invest 

There is enough experience required to invest and beginners need to learn a lot to invest.  If you want to work with the investment, you have to have enough amount with which you will invest and you can also work with the payment of earning from this forum by investing in yobit.

• +2 1

The market has a lot of sign of being bullish But it is still not advisable to encourage newbies to invest in crypto because crypto isn't a money maker machine that generates a lot of money for newbies. I advice to newbies that come to crypto world when they have got enough knowledge of it.

• +1 1

I do not advise you to start investing now because it is not as easy as you expect!
You must know in which currency to invest your money! Because here in the cryptocurrency project
the price changes dramatically and quickly! Therefore, when you enter the world of investment, you must make your decision as a result of studying and analyzing the chart of a particular currency!
You can initially invest your money in a small amount, not exceeding $ 20, as an experiment!

• +2 1

I think is advisable to be patient and understand the process, logic and procedures of the crypto first before attempting to invest, trade or minex, everything is a gradual process, we work hard, study, learn and acquire knowledge to achieve our goals and objectives, before investing make sure you are ready to take a risk which at this level is not a welcoming idea.

Welcome, my friend, as a beginner, my advice to you if you have abundant information about the world of cryptocurrencies, invest your money that you earned from this forum at the same time. If you feel that you do not have enough information and experience about how to invest money, then I suggest that you consult the applicants regarding this field on the yobit platform .. I wish you good luck

If you have the required capital then what are you waiting for go on and start and make sure you have the required knowledge

Welcome to the crypto talk you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. I think you should improve your knowledge about crypto before invest big amounts, but if you really want to invest or trade you can do that with small amounts , just to see how things works. Focus on learning when the time comes you can invest big amounts if you're willing to take that risk.

• +4 1

Greetings and welcome to the crypto world. My friend, I strongly advise you to observe, do research and learn before getting into trading or investing. You can also start doing paper trading (trading with demo accounts with fake money). Most of the exchanges have this feature. As soon as you feel yourself ready, you may begin trading and investing in little amounts until you feel totally comfortable with what you are doing. Never get into margin trading or futures trading before having at least half a year of experience in crypto trading. Otherwise, you can lose money really fast because crypto is a highly volatile dangerous environment for beginners. 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In the event that you have Enough information about crypto, at that point you can contribute beyond what you can. From My feeling to put something in some sort of issue you ought to have take information about your contributing things.

Edited by Hamza 2.2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi mate according to my limited knowledge you need to waite and gather some knowledge about investment.This field needs experience.

In my opinion first gather some knowledge and then invest or if you wanna invest then seek some advice from an expert.

• +1 1

Yes dear why not you can if you have enough bitcoin but I would suggest you to consult seniors who are investors because it's little risky .

Indeed mate! you should add more presents prior to contributing on cryptographic money. This will help you getting more data to get benefit from it. You can trade those bitcoins for another digital currency also to get cash from it. I never put resources into cryptographic money. I expectation your contributing will be helpful.