Earn your Bitcoin - Andreas Antonopoulos - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Earn your Bitcoin - Andreas Antonopoulos

Work and Get paid in Bitcoin!  Much better then spending money to buy it.

This is one of my favorite videos that helped me to understand Bitcoin, and changed my strategy for growing my BTC

Watch short video from Andreas Antonopoulos

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Great video thanks for sharing.

The only problem is that no one in my environment buy things for Bitcoin. No body wants my car for BTC. I hope this will be possible in the near future.

Though it is easy to think about earning bitcoins. If we listen to Anthony it is really good to earn bitcoins but if we are faced with reality, the truth hurts and that is it is really hard to earn bitcoins. If buying bitcoins is hard because of your poor resources then it is much harder to earn bitcoin. But in anyways it is doable as long as you dont stop searching for ways.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Very good  and informative video. Thanks for sharing such video.

In fact thinking of earning Bitcoin is so easy but in reality Bitcoin earning is so hard and it become very hard with poor resources.

40 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Really @hexwin I do observe Andreas and his Q&As for over 1.5 years now. The amount I learned it is just crazy as this guy is one of the best Bitcoin entrepreneurs and Book author I ever came in touch with. I can highly recommend everyone to study as much as possible of his stuff on youtube!   

He is a great guy and we need more people like him in crypto space.

I never saw him argue about some silly things, but always thinking for Bitcoin adoption and education

10 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

I didn't buy bitcoin ever. I get paid in Bitcoin. So it was my way of make bitcoin from the very first day. Spending USD to buy bitcoin can get you stressed so earning bitcoin by providing services you're at best is a very good idea. Though most of the users here i think doing the same method to get bitcoin. 

Only thing I buy when I first started crypto was a little Ethereum
and one GPU card few years ago that I used for mining.

I am always earning my Bitcoin, and crypto, and I can do some trade when I want to play.

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, always I liked it when he explained how much obsessed he was when he saw bitcoin the first time in I think was 2012 he said. Now imagine until today just 7 years passed and this guy is a fu**in Bitcoin Bible in any sense! 🙂

I wish I also heard about it before, but its never to late....
only few percent of people even know about crypto and Bitcoin

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, we all wish hehe. Some days ago I read an article which says that approximately 0.5% of the word's population use crypto right now and if bitcoins dominance is around 70% we can say around 0.35% of the world population is using bitcoin. The number where similar in 1995 when 0.5% of the world population used the internet. Today around 56.8% use the World Wide Web 🙂 I like this correlation very much hehe

Imagine if that percentage would be for Bitcoin and crypto.... that would be great.

Only bad thing we may see in that case are fees 🤣 

And I know some people would be very happy with this scenario

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yes and no. In case you are sending your transactions on the traditional way you will suffer high fees but on the lightning network transactions are way cheaper. We are developing in the right way in my eyes we just have to not let the miners dictate the price and this will be solved with things like segwit, lightning network and so on

Sadly, Lightning network is not even near to be completed and used for regular people...
Even normal wallets are hard for some to understand, and segwit would not have any effect
if we rise that much in adoption and usecase.

3 hours ago, hatemelpop said:

The only problem is that no one in my environment buy things for Bitcoin. No body wants my car for BTC. I hope this will be possible in the near future.

Market for that is not big yet that is true, but I can find people want to sell or buy things for crypto.
I can find local ads where they accept fiat and crypto.

Yes bitcoin is one of the most beautiful things that happened to me that changed my life, it made me optimistic and pushed me to work hard to get my financial freedom without the help of anyone.

While many books explain the how of bitcoin, The Internet of Money delves into the why of bitcoin. Acclaimed information-security expert and author of Mastering Bitcoin, Andreas M. Antonopoulos examines and contextualizes the significance of bitcoin through a series of essays spanning the exhilarating maturation of this technology.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Very good  and informative video. Thanks for sharing such video.

In fact thinking of earning Bitcoin is so easy but in reality Bitcoin earning is so hard and it become very hard with poor resources.

Like sure fact, having to earn bitcoin is more easier on paper, than the actual fact of having to work for it, when not having to buy bitcoin from.an exchange

While Andreas is striving to create the next wave of Bitcoin adoption and propel us to new highs, there is a different view from many core community members that Bitcoin is not for everyone and that they should just focus on investment funds and nothing else. They've already quit their idea of mass adoption and P2P electronic cash system and hope that investors will just buy Bitcoin to store their wealth and value. Basically most right now don't actually care for adoption as a medium of exchange, and are just marketing Bitcoin for it's price, which is absurd and totally flawed way to promote something, unless it is a ponzi or pyramid scheme.

Thank you for sharing this good and great video about cryptocurrency, this video will be useful and helpful for many members ans also for those who are newbie to this adventure of cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I like this principle at work that when you work and get the capital from bitcoin is much better than buying bitcoin with money, especially when you buy it you are always worried about its low price and loss and this video is useful for explaining this strategy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This lecture is useful and it is rich in information, but this method does not suit me to earn and I prefer to rely on other methods to earn bitcoin because I do not have enough time to do all these things, but I prefer to work for a short time by trading and investing

This is a good method but it needs a powerful preparation. I work very hard everyday in trading bitcoin so that i can collect it and not buy it. Everything has challenges, but with a great plan you will pass them all.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

How we can earned from your provided sites because you don't gaves us any explanations of how we work there and how much we can earned from that sites what is this is earning for free or first we need to invest on that sites. Gave some clearance about it.

Bitcoin is a currency and should be treated as such. I can't seem to get enough of Andreas Antonopoulos educational videos, that guy knows what he is teaching. He is actually talking about not buying bitcoin but just earning it by trading just like it happens for normal fiats, this video actually changed my view of bitcoin totally when I watched it last year. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thoughts that were voiced in this video are really important and right, but today there are few opportunities to earn bitcoins in pure form. It`s always easier to buy it on fiat 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, Paranoxxx said:

BTC is so popular and it is getting up day by day. But in my mind there are still some people who don't have any knowledge about this technology. Maybe we will see that Car will be sold with BTC, it is so early to see it.